PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in OoT Water Temple!? )))):

sophie.nguyenn
10th June 2016, 05:12 AM
So I'm currently stuck on the puzzle where you have to shoot the "eye" with the arrow and Longshoot through to the other side of the gate. My pointer however, cannot target the wall to get to the other side? It's like it's too far and I can't seem to target the wall properly. It either goes too far up or too far down. I don't know what to do. I could teleport to the other side I guess but apparently the cheat doesn't work... If it helps I'm using my desktop keyboard and not an actual N64 controller. The program is the 1.6 version btw.
I'm so desperate to finish this game;I'm addicted and experiencing withdrawal symptons. PLEASE HELP ME. ),:

HatCat
10th June 2016, 03:12 PM
You need to decrease the sensitivity of the control stick range if you're playing with a keyboard. Look around in the configuration of the plugin's options for a way to adjust the range.

sophie.nguyenn
10th June 2016, 04:07 PM
Is it the little toolbar in "Configure Controller Plugin?" Cause it won't move. :c

HatCat
11th June 2016, 03:25 AM
Sounds like you're looking at the deadzone slider then.

If you're not sure try a different input plugin than the default one Project64 uses because there is another controller plugin Project64 comes with that can be switched to in the settings. I'm not running Windows these days so can't really provide a screenshot or the like.

sophie.nguyenn
11th June 2016, 04:51 AM
Omg, I changed it to N-Range and it works! Thank you soo much. I really appreciate your help. (: