PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2

Vanisher
6th March 2009, 08:14 AM
Well not long ago i downloaded pokemon stadium to my P64 and i have to use the numb lock numbers rather than the arrows, this dosent bother me 1 bit infact i dont care 1 bit about that, the truth is when i try to pick a 3rd pokemon it wont let me select it, the buttons to select pokemon are, A,B,UP,DOWN,LEFT,RIGHT and all the arrows on the numb lock, however when i try to select one of the other pokemon i press the up down left or right it wont let me even when i press it the selection wont work, in pressed every reasonable button on the keyboard even the F1-F12, but it didnt work, can sombody help me?

squall_leonhart
6th March 2009, 09:20 PM
Reassign the controls in the input plugin config.

Vanisher
7th March 2009, 01:47 AM
Reassign the controls in the input plugin config.

I tryed to just a second ago, but a thing popped up and didnt let me, btw im a big FF8 fan i realy love the game, however cannot complete it LOL.

HatCat
7th March 2009, 01:53 AM
Possibly you may be referring into that: It is the C-buttons that are used to select four others. Just the digital up/down/left/right I have no memory of controlling which are selected but to control the game's cursors.

SilentRhino
7th March 2009, 04:14 AM
thing...? describe this thing.
was it the bloodblatter beast of trog!?
a 50 story walrus!?
or was it an error message...
if so what did it say[the message, not the beast]
and what plugin are you using?

POCHACCOLOVER
19th March 2009, 08:04 AM
When i play pokemon stadium
my direction buttons dont' work
I'm guess it's a joystick game?

Any idea on how to work on that?

squall_leonhart
19th March 2009, 10:44 AM
no, pokemon stadium is digital pad.

POCHACCOLOVER
19th March 2009, 09:23 PM
Oh?
Is it really?
LOL
Then why doesn't my direction pad work :(
it worked for pokemon puzzle league

HatCat
19th March 2009, 10:13 PM
The digital pad may not always be applicable.

For a good deal of the time it is in Ms. Pac-Man: Maze Madness. not sure I remember one counterexample