PDA

View Full Version : Paper Mario (U) Max Points Cheat Problem

Project64.N64
24th July 2016, 02:31 PM
This cheat works properly and perfectly but the only problem is that when i activate the cheat, the points get 99 but i can't get Mario levelled up screen. Using it first time, points are at 99 and defeating an enemy give points and after at least 1 point is added to make 100 points and level up screen is shown. After sometimes, after defeating an enemy, points aren't received. What to do? Sorry i don't know the code right now.

Project64.N64
24th July 2016, 02:38 PM
This maybe similar to quick level up cheat. There's also a max level cheat but i don't want to use that because if i use it, then after deactivating cheats, game will be restored in a same way when we use max HP and FP cheat, it goes unlimited but after deselecting them, it goes to normal. If there's a quick level up cheat and if i use it, it will not affect the game as Mario will be upgraded and after deselecting cheats, it will not go normal according to me.

ExtremeDude2
24th July 2016, 03:28 PM
You can't level up if you use the cheat.

retroben
24th July 2016, 06:00 PM
After some time,certain enemies stop giving stars if they are too weak for you,this is normal.
You can only be at a certain level peak per area due to star point counts declining every level.
Amazee Dayzee is your best bet in later parts when nobody else gives points,if you can combine enough badges and attack plans to defeat it before it runs off.

Project64.N64
31st July 2016, 04:39 AM
Thanks for the information. I'll check it out.