PDA

View Full Version : Bazaar!

DSX
8th March 2009, 02:07 AM
Hi everyone, first time around here, things are looking snazzy!

Uh, in Ocarina of Time, when you go into the Bazaar in Kakariko Village as an adult, Jabo's 3D8 claims there to be an unknown uCode. Is this normal? A few other plugins handle it fine however.

HatCat
8th March 2009, 02:12 AM
While I check around to get to this area myself would you take the time to upload a save state before entering that shop to help reproduce this? If it doesn't happen again it might just need some safe configuration to be done for the future.

F5 quick saves an image instant save file to Project64\Save that can be uploaded by the attachments system here or other places like filesend.net.

DSX
9th March 2009, 11:33 AM
yep, it happens every time, with almost every different graphics plugin i try. im yet to try on other emulators, however. ive attached a safe state which was saved from v1.0 of the rom, if this is necessary info.

HatCat
10th March 2009, 02:14 AM
I haven't succeeded in reproducing this. Our RDB settings might be different, or your copy is a bad dump. The 1.0 version is actually not that common and has many known bad variants.

For a quick fix do this:
(Options:Settings...) uncheck hide advanced settings
Then right-clicking the game should be an option to "Edit Game Settings...". Change the core style from Recompiler to Interpreter.