PDA

View Full Version : I am a noob and dont know how to save, help!

skatrkid887
15th March 2009, 11:54 PM
Read the title please, I dont know how to save my game

HatCat
16th March 2009, 12:05 AM
What game is that?

squall_leonhart
16th March 2009, 10:27 AM
Read the f****** manal

SilentRhino
17th March 2009, 01:10 PM
save states or mempack saves or what?
save states is one of the f1-f12 keys.

skatrkid887
17th March 2009, 09:14 PM
save states or mempack saves or what?
save states is one of the f1-f12 keys.
like any kind of save I was playing Legend Of Zelda OOT and I saved and it got erased

HatCat
18th March 2009, 12:03 AM
Native save file should be generated in Project64's saves folder through the internal saving feature per this game. Pausing and pressing B there is an option to save, but let it finish.

When this does not work try hitting F5 and F7 to instant create and load reference save states.

henhenhen
29th June 2016, 07:17 PM
dude, i CAN save, and im pretty sure he can too, its just that after you save and exit the game, a message saying that some files were extracted and neeed to be archived, but when you try to archive them, a message from the program says that you cant modify a LOCKED archive, so, if anyone knows, how do you unlock these archives?..........

and i did read the manual.

HatCat
30th June 2016, 05:36 PM
You pulled the Master Sword out from this thread just to ask about passworded ZIPs?

There's no such thing as a locked archive unless either you passworded it or someone passworded it for you. That being said, save files aren't in archives in the first place unless you use state files. That error message you described certainly doesn't come from Project64 itself; I think it sounds more as if you have malware installed interrupting your usage of Project64.