PDA

View Full Version : Making your own Pokémon game!

Mdkcheatz
23rd March 2009, 07:52 AM
Just wanted mention, that while I was away, I made my very own warp zone for Pokemon FireRed...

Here (http://www.emucraze.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8&pid=14#pid14) is a video of it in action...

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp358/Mdkcheatz/BreeSanctuary.png

Mdkcheatz
23rd March 2009, 08:36 AM
why that's preposterous!:eek:

squall_leonhart
23rd March 2009, 09:20 AM
You're going to propose to her via a video game hack.

Aren't you >.<

squall_leonhart
23rd March 2009, 04:06 PM
uh..........

Bree, im gunna come and bring you to Australia,.... i don't trust brandon to not be a crazy psycho after that post...

squall_leonhart
23rd March 2009, 07:29 PM
not as lucky as you are to have my Bree ^_^

HatCat
24th March 2009, 12:41 AM
*everyone's glaring at Brandon*
Yeah that's pretty ghetto, but I don't see why you just came here uninvited. :mad:
</bot>

Actually, I was going to take her unsuspecting self to a nice moonlight diner on the cobble stones of Belgium. Pop down on one knee. Spew my eternal love to her in my native tongue, no so much native to the completely oblivious Flemish folk who crowd around us making it seem like I'm making a fool out of meself, when in fact they won't understand a damn work I say... Followed by &^%$#@!:)

Dude that was awesome...
So you're going to stone her, blow your other knee off, and school her in French? But they don't understand it when you blow right through your knee until you ****?

Mdkcheatz
24th March 2009, 12:44 AM
Back on topic:

Here is the Hidden Testmap I found in Pokemon Firered:

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp358/Mdkcheatz/testmap.png

squall_leonhart
24th March 2009, 03:28 AM
i don't ^_^

HatCat
24th March 2009, 10:36 PM
I agree that kind of homosexual:)

So I love Bree

Woah slow down you just called her a lezbo so now you love her?

HatCat
25th March 2009, 01:32 AM
It would be gay for us guys to love each other
Oh I see so you think Irukapooka's a guy that explains it.

Thunder
25th March 2009, 01:34 AM
Oh I see so you think Irukapooka's a guy that explains it.

you DONT understand, he didnt said that

HatCat
25th March 2009, 01:37 AM
Aw, I wuv everyone here. ;) ROFL
I agree that kind of homosexual:)

Alright I saw then, see I was gonna say, were they conspiring against her? :rolleyes: Thanks for clearing that up Brandon. :P

Mdkcheatz
25th March 2009, 01:38 AM
you DONT understand, he didnt said that

Thx for noticing xD... I think R.J. was just messin with me:D

Mdkcheatz
25th March 2009, 01:39 AM
Alright I saw then, see I was gonna say, were they conspiring against her? :rolleyes: Thanks for clearing that up Brandon. :P

sry I thought you noticed!

Thunder
25th March 2009, 01:39 AM
ok, dont worry

HatCat
25th March 2009, 01:42 AM
Thx for noticing xD... I think R.J. was just messin with me:D

Get it? Because she said she loves everyone, and you said that'd be kinda homosexual! Punchline here? Or were you joking?

Meh sorry either way

Mdkcheatz
25th March 2009, 01:46 AM
I uploaded the tools I used to make this hack... once I fix the major bugs ill upload the rom as well...

Advance-text has proven to be difficult to load because it requires four special files sometimes, and I have included them + instructions on where to place them etc (written in different languages including English, Portuguese, German, etc) click the video link at the top and you'll find the link to the complete tools pack in the description, please feel free to rate and comment I NEED THEM ^^

thx

squall_leonhart
25th March 2009, 06:00 AM
Bree has boobs

omegadox
25th March 2009, 06:11 AM
hahahaha nice mdk

I would like to make my own Pokemon Engine :P, course I'd need the time for that.

Mdkcheatz
25th March 2009, 06:20 AM
hahahaha nice mdk

I would like to make my own Pokemon Engine :P, course I'd need the time for that.

Yea stick with the Dolphin Project...;)

Ugly A** Dolphin
http://www.nwf.org/nationalwildlife/images/022005/dolphins3.jpg

Mdkcheatz
25th March 2009, 12:25 PM
Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

omegadox
25th March 2009, 01:35 PM
LOOOOOOL it looks like it was on crack or something.

Mdkcheatz
25th March 2009, 06:34 PM
It got Surprise Buttraped

squall_leonhart
25th March 2009, 10:38 PM
Actually, her boobs are her own, she just might let you play with them sometimes.

Harbouring the idea that one person can own another, or parts of another person leads to relationship doom.

Mikonokia
26th March 2009, 06:42 PM
What the F**** is this?

Nope, they are great but no lovin up other men... I leave that to Fluffy...
Say that again and i'm sure i'm going to your room and F***** you off understand?

Bree MDK does not understand anything i'm your pet i'm with you :) you care about me.........

Mikonokia
26th March 2009, 06:47 PM
Here is a PIcture of a map i've done to PKM FR does anyone know how to do wraps?

Mdkcheatz
26th March 2009, 07:09 PM
Here is a PIcture of a map i've done to PKM FR does anyone know how to do wraps?

I'm guessing you want to connect all the corners up in that map?

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp358/Mdkcheatz/corner_tiles.png

Mikonokia
26th March 2009, 07:13 PM
I'm guessing you want to connect all he corners up in that map?

Of course so the game can take much time to be completed

Mdkcheatz
26th March 2009, 07:42 PM
Of course so the game can take much time to be completed

Well I added the image into my last post where I circle what you need. Does that help?

Mikonokia
26th March 2009, 08:28 PM
That's not that want i want is this

Mdkcheatz
26th March 2009, 09:08 PM
OH WARPS LOL, not wraps, yes I can explain...

If you look to the right, you will see the name of the map "ZONE FOREST" but it looks like you have not imported it into the "header" you can do that by opening the ZONE FOREST map, then click [File>Map...>Insert Map].....

a new window will open up dont worry about any of that just click "Create and Insert"

now it's within the header located within Bank 0... you can change the location by clicking Tools...

now that its in the header you should see something similar to "ZONE FOREST (0.5)"

the "0" represents the Bank number, and the 5 represents the Map number

in order to link Warps, you need to know the Bank, Map and Warp numbers of the other Warp you want to link it to...

so for that Warps position should be labeled as:

To Warp number: "whatever Warp number"
Bank number:0
Map:5

look at it this way... you have a book, and you add bookmarks, you want two bookmark to "warp" to each other... you have to tell the bookmark what Pagenumber(Bank number) and what Paragraph(Mapnumber) and what word(Warp number) the other bookmark is located...

Does this make sense>? ^^

Mikonokia
27th March 2009, 12:01 PM
Yea it helped me now i can link the map to the elite trainers i've created :D

squall_leonhart
27th March 2009, 04:01 PM
guys

I want a Mewthree in pokemon.

Get to it.

omegadox
27th March 2009, 06:57 PM
hahaha, I remember in the old days when people believed in mewthree, like it would be something new in gold and silver. Yet, today, mewthree doesn't seem to exist.

Mdkcheatz
27th March 2009, 08:30 PM
guys

I want a Mewthree in pokemon.

Get to it.

It is possible for me copy the image from Pokemon Chaos Black and remove and noob Pokemon, like Magikarp, and do a pallet swap and change its name to MewThree and give it Godly powers like the ability to learn any HM/TM... I can only edit in 2 abilities though, and I can change some other stats to make it as perfect as the game can handle without cheat code ^^...

But before I did something like that, I had another idea that was even better, I wanted to make a "Pokemon Water Blue" version and base it on the US Blue version where you were able to access Missingno in cinnabar island...

obviously that wouldnt be enough so I'd add im more Island maps ^^ and I'm still working on finding the mystery event maps so I can just add special warps to them XD

hahaha, I remember in the old days when people believed in mewthree, like it would be something new in gold and silver. Yet, today, mewthree doesn't seem to exist.

The main site (http://mewthree.moonfruit.com/) seems to still be running wihtout issue although it looks like it's been dead since 2006 XDDDDDDDDDDDDD maybe Data Design Interactive saw their downgraded pallet ans was like YAAAAAAAAAAY lets hire dem wenches!

Mikonokia
28th March 2009, 11:57 AM
A MEWTHREE could be fun.MDK do a MEWTHREE to POKEMON FR/LG for me to put it in the game:D

Mikonokia
28th March 2009, 12:03 PM
I've found Navel Rock that brings you LUGYA if you want the map say it:D

Ihave found Birth Island too where is DEOXYS now i can play with it:D

omegadox
29th March 2009, 01:26 AM
make a pokemon called Bree. :)

Mikonokia
29th March 2009, 01:56 AM
With her face too:D so ppl can enjoy the game.......POKEMON

omegadox
29th March 2009, 02:18 AM
Hmm, need a JPEG to GBA Sprite converter.

Mdkcheatz
30th March 2009, 03:56 AM
I've found Navel Rock that brings you LUGYA if you want the map say it:D

Ihave found Birth Island too where is DEOXYS now i can play with it:D

Ah actually yea that would be great man, I was looking for those but I think they may have been edited out in my version since I made it out of a pre existing hack... what is the bank and map number?

Hmm, need a JPEG to GBA Sprite converter.

Yea I have image editing tools too edit sprites, importing a picture of Bree's face wont look perfect[edit: in regards to massive quality lose], but its very well possible...

squall_leonhart
30th March 2009, 09:12 AM
nobody wants to see that!

Mdkcheatz
30th March 2009, 12:53 PM
nobody wants to see that!

D: she's gonna kill you when she reads this D:

Thunder
30th March 2009, 08:00 PM
wellm, lets sing the funest song for squall
jajaja:D

Mdkcheatz
30th March 2009, 08:05 PM
wellm, lets sing the funest song for squall
jajaja:D

I sing two songs

Number 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAwxHQ7-_t0)

and

Number 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddosm_kP98U)

omegadox
30th March 2009, 09:56 PM
Lalalalalalalalalala ..............

Mdkcheatz
30th March 2009, 11:12 PM
Lalalalalalalalalala ..............

you know that was some good mooooosic

omegadox
31st March 2009, 12:00 AM
you know that was some good mooooosic

lalalalalalal lalalalallllllll alalalalalal ....................

Mdkcheatz
31st March 2009, 01:04 AM
lalalalalalal lalalalallllllll alalalalalal ....................

OK thats over kill :P

omegadox
31st March 2009, 01:07 AM
Over killed wafflez.

Mdkcheatz
31st March 2009, 01:42 AM
Over killed wafflez.

lolz
http://files.myopera.com/phynixbell/blog/burnt%20waffles.jpg

omegadox
31st March 2009, 03:59 AM
What your brains look like on drugs.

Mikonokia
1st April 2009, 12:43 AM
Here it is Wafflez

Mikonokia
1st April 2009, 12:45 AM
Does anyone know how to do a movement script on pokemon so this trainer that i have created can go to the right after we beat him?If yes say to me please.....This willl lend to BIRTH ISLAND

Mdkcheatz
1st April 2009, 03:48 AM
Here it is Wafflez

Must have been edited out in my version D:

oh well, when Pokemon FireBlue is being made, we'll be all hunkie dorie

Mikonokia
1st April 2009, 07:59 AM
Must have been edited out in my version D:

oh well, when Pokemon FireBlue is being made, we'll be all hunkie dorie

Yes sir!!!:DWith me helping you it will be the game of the year :D

Mdkcheatz
1st April 2009, 10:00 AM
Yes sir!!!:DWith me helping you it will be the game of the year :D

well if done right we can proly do better than ChoasBlack version:)

Mikonokia
8th April 2009, 01:24 AM
well if done right we can proly do better than ChoasBlack version:)

And old White too

Mikonokia
16th April 2009, 10:22 PM
Check this one www.pokecommunity.com and see that it has every hacks made on pokemon "everyone"

Mdkcheatz
6th May 2009, 09:10 AM
www.emucraze.com/forum/ will now be supporting any hack including pokemon hacks