PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon stadium plugins

LexingtonDelta
23rd March 2009, 08:56 PM
does anyone remeber the little weird thing you pluged into your controler to beable to play pokemon GBC games on pokemon stadium?. im looking for a PJ64 version....one that my rom can use to read my GBC pokemon roms....any ideas?:confused:

squall_leonhart
23rd March 2009, 09:05 PM
look harder.

google Nrage 2.0

HatCat
23rd March 2009, 11:55 PM
There is a plugin bundled with Project64 that emulates the transfer pak device used here called N-Rage's DirectInput.

You can switch to version 1.82 of this controller plugin via (Options:Settings...) in Project64.

LexingtonDelta
24th March 2009, 03:49 AM
ok so im COMPLETLY new to this XD so this is all i need? now im going to bed felling like a moron ^,^ thanks people. can some one give me a "Set-up mem pak" for dummies?

Edit: i have pluged-in the above, now im REALLY confused....it saying transfer pak handled by EMU , will very likely do nothing ( No EMU can handle thsi ATM)

HatCat
24th March 2009, 10:28 PM
Make sure "Raw Data" is checked in the controller tab where the transfer pak is set.

LexingtonDelta
26th March 2009, 03:05 PM
ummm..errr...naa....yea so i found out the problem XD (Me) XD.....aperintly i didnt have the Version with the pack on it....i had the one befor it ...so thank you every one *Goes back to being a moron playing pokemon*

DaveTheMan
30th October 2011, 08:58 AM
What is the Best Graphic Plug-In for Pokemon Stadium

HatCat
31st October 2011, 03:33 AM
I tested this a few months back. I might have 1 and 2 switched around, but I think glN64 did the frame buffer stuff second-to-best without performance or texture glitches compromised elsewhere. You can always try them out for yourself. :D