PDA

View Full Version : Best plugin for mario tennis

Thunder
25th March 2009, 01:18 AM
Anybody knows whos the best video plugin for mario tennis?
because i want that it seems as fast and good as possible as the original n64 game, not rom.

HatCat
25th March 2009, 01:28 AM
Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.2

Direct3D Clear Mode: Only per frame
Emulate Primary
Force Normal Blending
Force Filtered rendering
Also primary buffer textures helps but largely drags down speed unless you had some framebuffer modifiers.

Thunder
25th March 2009, 01:31 AM
i meant a 3rd party plugin rdswellow

HatCat
25th March 2009, 01:33 AM
Hm well, I didn't.

Not sure why you're asking us then. The only other one here who tests third-party plugins is me. ;)

Thunder
25th March 2009, 01:35 AM
Hm well, I didn't.

Not sure why you're asking us then. The only other one here who tests third-party plugins is me. ;)

well shine me and say which one is the best

HatCat
25th March 2009, 01:40 AM
"Direct64 has too many depth glitches and what seems to be eventual crashing, and glN64 suffers from even worse even once you make sure hardware frame buffer emulation is not used. Though Glide64 Wonder++ seems to have no depth glitches at normal configuration, it displays a texture at the top-left of the screen sometimes and eventually slows down to an unenjoyable point on my system. mudlord's builds of Rice's Video Plugin have allowed me to make more progress in an INI configuration that would fix a decent amount of this game's graphics glitches, and the INI file it is supplied with does include such an entry. However, Jabo's Direct3D6 seems to have the most support for the frame buffer effects used in this game, relatively. If option "Hide Advanced Setting" is checked in the configuration for the plugin, there should be an Advanced tab, where "Force Normal Blending", "Force Filtered rendering", and "Emulate Primary" should be checked, and a ROM Settings tab, where the "Direct3D Clear Mode" option should be set to the "Only per frame" setting. Also, if you want to take advantage of the slow speed and cheat or have probably say at least 2 gigabytes of RAM, why not check "Primary Buffer textures" to clear even more frame buffer glitches and render more effects?"

That is what I wrote like a year ago in my research, so unless you're willing to read ... I don't remember. :P
Although I did test Jabo's Direct3D6, which beat the default plug-ins for this game and the third-party ones.

Thunder
25th March 2009, 01:43 AM
ok thaks for all

DaveTheMan
21st November 2011, 12:26 PM
Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.2

Emulate Primary
Force Normal Blending
Force Filtered rendering
Also primary buffer textures helps but largely drags down speed unless you had some framebuffer modifiers.

Thanks for the Tip Mate

DaveTheMan
21st November 2011, 12:27 PM
Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.2

Emulate Primary
Force Normal Blending
Force Filtered rendering

Thanks for the Tip Mate:)

ExtremeDude2
21st November 2011, 01:44 PM
The only other one here who tests third-party plugins is me. ;)

I saw this and was like "wt..." *looks at date* "ohhhh"

HatCat
25th November 2011, 02:35 AM
I saw this and was like "wt..." *looks at date* "ohhhh"

Thanks for the Tip Mate:cool:

squall_leonhart
26th December 2011, 11:39 AM
Jabo's Direct3D 1.6.1 fixes this

Drflash55
21st October 2013, 01:09 AM
Sorry for the bump, as it has been solved already but I wanted to point out that Glide64 'Final' Date: Dec 29 2011 is also a very good plugin to use!