PDA

View Full Version : Cheat site

msw
1st April 2009, 07:46 PM
codetwink.com has a lot of good Gameshark codes for n64, a lot of which are not part of the regular .cht file. You have to create an account (free) to see the cheats, though. I already added some of their codes for paper mario (specifically the item slot modifiers) to my personal .cht file. The standard .cht file has a cheat to add 1 item at a time, but not cheats to edit each item slot individually.

There are also badge codes, but they're buggy unless you're very careful about how you use them, which can be a pain in the rear end. One good thing about the badge codes though is the ability to gain a badge that's not normally in the game called "Right On!" which causes the action command to always work. I just thought I'd pass this along, so others could use the site if they wanted to.

Mdkcheatz
1st April 2009, 08:34 PM
Yes thnak you, tis my field of experteez :)

HatCat
1st April 2009, 10:41 PM
They've got quite a collection for Bomberman 64.
http://cheats.codetwink.com/n64/view/3150/

It's obvious that they have spent their time on their own set of unique cheat codes and more time on certain games than others. Registration is always a fear for me, though, but even before time thanks for sharing this!

Mdkcheatz
2nd April 2009, 12:00 AM
...Registration is always a fear for me...

Why not just go to here (http://www.bugmenot.com) to get your username/password or you can create a disposable email account here (http://www.mailinator.com/) whereby your good, and for further pre-cautions, you can use a browser call Xerobank Browser which will cloak your IP Address without and logging tracking nothing nada zilch nil zippo 0 you know im good!:)

CA5
21st April 2009, 08:32 PM
If you use Firefox, get an extension called tempomail, and ProxySel. You'll need to D/l ProxySel lists, but they're well worth it.

Mdkcheatz
22nd April 2009, 11:06 AM
Yeah but Xeobank (a firefox based browser) doesnt require you to download proxies, so technically its just as much work if not less just to google "xb browser" and DL and Install it. You have the option of controlling which country it is from also. It work off of the Tor Network which is very good :)

CA5
24th April 2009, 07:17 PM
Yeah but Xeobank (a firefox based browser) doesnt require you to download proxies, so technically its just as much work if not less just to google "xb browser" and DL and Install it. You have the option of controlling which country it is from also. It work off of the Tor Network which is very good :)

'cept the lists for use with ProxySel can be very convenient if you know which ones to get. Not saying Xeobank is pants as the likelihood is that you can get lists for that.

ProxySel can also work off the Tor Network, aswell :p

Mdkcheatz
1st May 2009, 11:47 PM
'cept the lists for use with ProxySel can be very convenient if you know which ones to get....

Hm interesting, can you by any chance tell us some of those ways?

CA5
2nd May 2009, 05:53 PM
Hm interesting, can you by any chance tell us some of those ways?

Ways of what? I don't think your question points to anything stated in my previous response. Badly structured, most likely. Care to improve?

Mdkcheatz
2nd May 2009, 07:24 PM
Ways of what? I don't think your question points to anything stated in my previous response. Badly structured, most likely. Care to improve?

not badly structured lad, just half #@!ed, and not really :)

CA5
2nd May 2009, 07:38 PM
not badly structured lad, just half #@!ed, and not really :)

Hm, fair enough.