PDA

View Full Version : Please help issues with Configure

psxerick
3rd April 2009, 03:30 AM
Ok I have searched forums and asked on several to save myself the embarrassment of posting here and looking like a tool. I just downloaded PJ64 1.6 to try it out. When I go to Options, Controller Configuration it is only showing me part of it. Almost like there should be scroll bars, but there are not. I cannot see some of the C buttons, and cant see the Z button to configure it to my Logitech DA Gamepad. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

msw
3rd April 2009, 04:10 AM
Ok I have searched forums and asked on several to save myself the embarrassment of posting here and looking like a tool. I just downloaded PJ64 1.6 to try it out. When I go to Options, Controller Configuration it is only showing me part of it. Almost like there should be scroll bars, but there are not. I cannot see some of the C buttons, and cant see the Z button to configure it to my Logitech DA Gamepad. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.

I've never heard of this happening. Do you have an extremely low resolution monitor? I have no idea if that would have anything to do with it.

HatCat
4th April 2009, 12:07 AM
There is also another thread with keyboard instructions.
http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=423