PDA

View Full Version : Mouse as analog stick?

gino_j
10th April 2009, 12:46 AM
Probably be pretty to implement, but have the mouse as the analog stick? numerous games require sensitive aiming (Zelda: OoT, using arrows, hookshot, etc)

HatCat
10th April 2009, 12:52 AM
Change to N-Rage's DirectInput8 controller plug-in.
Plug-ins can be changed after choosing "Settings..." from menu "Options" in Project64.

Next choose "Configure Controller Plugin..." from menu "Options". Mouse movements are tolerated when assigning these controls.

thorgrim103
10th April 2009, 01:58 AM
if i had a adapter for my n64 controller too the pc god yes in would use the anolog stick sadly i do not have this adapter.

HatCat
10th April 2009, 02:18 AM
Does the mouse work?
Yeah the real deal would need an adapter.

the master 123
17th April 2009, 06:29 AM
Yes the mouse will work but like a previous post said you will need N-Rage's DirectInput8 plugin active to use it.

HatCat
20th April 2009, 10:19 PM
Tell if there are problems when using it. It should be readily available for your use and supports the mouse device also.

wildgoosespeeder
6th May 2009, 08:05 PM
I can't seem to get the control stick to respond with N-Rage's plug-in. Any ideas on how to do this?

HatCat
8th May 2009, 02:57 AM
What game?
Take a screen capture of the active configuration?

wildgoosespeeder
9th May 2009, 03:49 PM
I don't have a configuration yet because I don't know how to set it up! I got N-Rage as the selected plug-in, now all that remains is configuring the mouse. I know how to reach the controller plug-in settings.

garfoid
4th May 2017, 10:49 AM
Change to N-Rage's DirectInput8 controller plug-in.
Plug-ins can be changed after choosing "Settings..." from menu "Options" in Project64.

Next choose "Configure Controller Plugin..." from menu "Options". Mouse movements are tolerated when assigning these controls.

If this doesn't work Right Click the shortcut and 'Run As Administrator' this should allow the program to write the mpk file/folder

JohnZeru
11th October 2017, 10:38 AM
Gameboy zero can play ps1 and the analog stick can come in handy for ds emulator. ... and you might be able to get n64 to work better if you overclock