PDA

View Full Version : Project64 with a Nintendo Wiimote

Jabo
21st April 2007, 06:22 PM
Apparently the Nintendo Wii uses bluetooth for its wireless devices. A few clever users found a way to use this with Project64 through third-party drivers and software hacks. There is a video up on youtube about this, here's the video below.

The most important thing you'll need to get this working is a bluetooth dongle, you can find these on eBay rather cheap, and obviously a Nintendo Wiimote. I haven't tried this myself, if anyone has we'd be curiuos to here from others!

Anonymous
You can download that game on the wii shop channel. This is so obviously a fake, i dont think anyone would spend enough time programing the wii remote to be motion sesitive with PJ64.

In the very unlikely case this is actully real, well done but otherwise your a big fake!

Jabo
http://carl.kenner.googlepages.com/glovepie_download

Is the software that is used for this, I'm not 100% convinced its real, but I think i would like to hear from more people before making up my mind that's why I posted this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_8oMSyeepQ

Is the link to the original youtube posting that describes this in more detail, I should of included that.

Anonymous
It is actually real. I used it myself. It isn't real easy to set up, but it really does work!

Just try it out yourself! Use GlovePIE (http://carl.kenner.googlepages.com/glovepie_download), download some scripts and enjoy!

You can also make scripts yourself. For example:
Wiimote.A = Key.X
makes GlovePIE press X when you press the A Button.

I played Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time with it, but also some NES-games and PC games like House of the Dead 3 and Resident Evil 4. House of the Dead 3 is really cool with the Wiimote! You can reload by shaking the nunchuk!

Totoro86
Its real,
you cant use the remote on the virtual console games on the Wii
and theres a keyboard underneath
ive done it myself

Smiff_
phew, jabo hasn't been made to look a f00l, yo
(is that how you talk to your peeps jabo? :D )

so PJ64 works ok with this, don't need any custom support? if we can include a controller profile or something to help wiimote users that'd be nice eh..

Jabo
I had a hunch it was legit, I did do a bit of research over the last few weeks, thought it would make a cool blog either way.

@Smiff where'd you pick up the ghetto slang playa? haha.

Anonymous
21st April 2007, 09:33 PM
Yeah this one is real... This is one of the included scripts

Not the best one though... it doesn't have proper analogue sensitivity

Anonymous
22nd April 2007, 07:24 AM
Yeah I had this setup and working from scratch myself months ago. The script package I wrote includes a glovepie script and a controller profile for NRage's input plugin. You also need PPJoy (a program that allows the wiimote to emulate joystick input) in order to get true analog control from the nunchuck. I've used it for Ocarina of Time, Master Quest and Majora's Mask.

Anonymous
22nd April 2007, 02:12 PM
what emulator is he useing

Anonymous
22nd April 2007, 02:55 PM
emulist64, are you a retard.. obviously hes using PJ64 or else Jabo wouldn't post it here

Smiff_
22nd April 2007, 03:41 PM
Troa, which features of NRage's input plugin does this need please? Jabo may like to get those into our own plugin.

Rex, yes it is PJ64, but we have posted about other emulators before (e.g. Mupen).

Anonymous
22nd April 2007, 05:08 PM
so do you need a custom sensor bar to run this, or will bluetooth be enough?

Anonymous
23rd April 2007, 06:49 AM
I once used a Wiimote with an NES Emulator to play Super Mario Bros in Super Paper Mario style (anyone who's played that game knows what I'm talking about; you hold the Wiimote sideways like an NES controller). It was fun! :)

Haven't tried Project 64 yet; the needed Bluesoleil drivers do not work under Vista (even the special "Vista" versions don't work!) and GlovePIE crashes. I'll have to boot back into XP I guess.

Anonymous
23rd April 2007, 12:21 PM
Yeah, Wii Remote / computer collaboration can be really tricky (especially in Windows Vista), but as long as you use Windows XP then checking this list out is a great start:

http://www.wiili.org/index.php/Compatible_Bluetooth_Devices

Anonymous
24th April 2007, 05:05 PM
There is no way this is NOT real. Look at when he uses the slingshot, notice part of the sling missing? This is a common graphical issue presented in emulation.

MikeSixer
26th April 2007, 03:40 PM
First of All It has to be real for one reason

I own a wii and when you download that from the wii shop channel it already says before you download it that it os only compatible with the classic or gamecube controller.

It's 100 percent real.

Anonymous
27th April 2007, 09:46 AM
Do you need to buy the wii to get that sensor box and also how does that connect to the computer, I don't have a wii and want to know if I could do this for under $70.

Anonymous
27th April 2007, 03:25 PM
Will you include a Wiimote driver for Project 64 1.7?

I don't like having to write a long script.

Anonymous
28th April 2007, 03:49 AM
I Know But What version "OF" "Project 64" IS He Using ?

Anonymous
30th April 2007, 08:12 AM
Cool!!! Wii Rox!!!

Anonymous
30th April 2007, 11:21 AM
I tried doing this but my bluetooth dongle screwed up. I bought a new one it screwed up again. I swear there was something wrong with my PC but it didnt work with my laptop either. I also got this ARDS usb cord thing. It worked but the next day it didn't. So I try my laptop. Didn't work. It's strange that every usb thing i buy ends up breaking somehow.....

Anonymous
1st May 2007, 01:02 AM
If you can use your wiimote on the pc, can you use it to your PS3 or X360 too?

Anonymous
1st May 2007, 02:03 AM
@ the last guy: Durrr! Are you serious!? Go to RadioShack and buy an adaptoid!

Anonymous
1st May 2007, 09:33 AM
It is real! What he did was to use an adapter to connect the wiimote to the computer.
And to handle the project 64 with it he did this:
Like with the keyboard your bundles click in the button of the control 64 and you choose the key to assign it to this button (Example: Button A=bundle Z) what it(he,she) did to handle with the wiimote was this:
If he want that the button B was waving the wiimote,he did click in the button B and I wave the control.
This way, the button B remains assigned waving the wiimote. ;)
(Sorry if I have not written correctly, I am Spanish and have used an Internet translator to write in English :-\ )

Jabo
2nd May 2007, 01:06 PM
There's a rather good article written on this located here http://wiihacks.blogspot.com/2006/12/howto-use-wii-mote-in-windows-as-your.html

Anonymous
4th May 2007, 04:48 AM
i think this is a perfect idea especially for people who used to play old games and now playing a motion sensored way oh and do you need a rooter to download the games to the wii?

Anonymous
6th May 2007, 03:08 AM
this is one of the illest hacks i've ever seen

Anonymous
8th May 2007, 03:55 AM
i do not now yet

Anonymous
9th May 2007, 03:57 AM
I couldnt get glovepie to work with my Bluetooth stack properly on Vista. I really want this.

Anonymous
10th May 2007, 01:09 AM
For any one asking about how to get a sensor bar you donโ€™t need one you can use the raw force sensors in the wiimote.
I dont think that he uses the sensor bar but used a bit of script like rawforce > X = key A. which means if you move the mote past a point press A on the keyboard.
I use this for all sorts of things including OOT and Perfect Dark. If you really want a sensor bar (and have the time to figure out how to code for it) you can make one out of 4 IR LEDs two circuit boards and two 9v batteries (find a tutorial on the web).

go to wiimodwii.com for more info

Anonymous
14th May 2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah Yeah Glove Pie and PPJOY i tried this month ago you guys are really slow...
The scripts are all included to configure the buttons is easy !

Anonymous
18th May 2007, 04:44 PM
It is very good, I can play all the games that I taste in the computer, played ocarina Zelda of teams in it and I was very good, I obtained to finish the game, that all know that it is difficult! It has another thing (I am Brazilian)! Bye American!

Anonymous
20th May 2007, 12:23 PM
It could be a fake, but they would have to have a lot of common sense. It wouldn't be easy, but I could easily rig up a fake video in about a week. I would need a friend, my wiimote, my xbox 360 remote (for friend controlling game) and a lot of patience. Not easy, but certianly not too hard. I would have to be there and see it to believe it.

Anonymous
21st May 2007, 09:23 AM
Why does the video only show someone playing zelda on wii?

Anonymous
23rd May 2007, 01:27 AM
hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...maybe you did not make it ;D

Anonymous
3rd June 2007, 04:26 PM
Thought I'd mention there was a considerable delay if you watch the video closely. As if the gameplay was recorded and then he just practiced reacting to it. I have playstation 2 controllers hooked up via usb to my pc and there's absolutely no delay. As well with the reaction time the wii remote has with my nintendo wii, I don't see why there would be extra delay with bluetooth on the wii.

Anonymous
5th June 2007, 02:43 PM
I didn't even watch the video but just for the hell of it i wanted everyone to know that it does work. The programs you need are PPJOY and glovePIE. I'm pretty sure somebody already mentioned this above somewhere. Then you write a script in glovePIE to map the wiimote buttons to keyboard keys or mouse...etc. Its all pretty easy and well documented all over the internet. just do a search. The hardest part is just finding a compatable bluetooth adapter and stack. some are kind of finicky. the one i used was an iogear that i bought from walmart. and I'm using the widcom stack that came on the cd. I also made a sensor bar that plugs into one of my usb ports so i can use the ir functionality. I've used that with Call of duty 2 and it works pretty well. definitely not as much precision as a mouse but at least it makes the game a little more challenging. if anybody's interested i was gonna make a video of the whole process just for somethin to do.

Anonymous
5th June 2007, 02:46 PM
another note. i just watched the movie and if ya look at the top of his tv in the video (the black box with the 2 purple lights)...I'm pretty sure thats his homemade sensor bar.

Anonymous
23rd June 2007, 01:01 PM
It's really difficult to get working but eventually when you do it can be a lot of fun. I managed to find a code that lets you play UT2004 with the Wiimote and Nunchuk. It's awesome! And yes this is real I actually came to the site today to download the emulator again and see if I could get it to work. ;D

Anonymous
8th July 2007, 03:55 PM
Yah,its real. It IS downloadable through the wii shop channel,but not motion sensitive.I could do this but i dont have a bluetooth dongle xD

Anonymous
13th July 2007, 07:52 AM
it's sooo easy to do this :)

Anonymous
14th July 2007, 05:36 AM
chupame el pito

Anonymous
14th July 2007, 02:06 PM
Yes doing this is not near as hard as u think and no Jake its using project 64 not through the wii shop channel. Yes it's motion sensitive...All it's just basic programing and with it u can get the wiimote to do pretty much anything on the pc you want. Steering wheel, pj64 games, guitar hero, drums, ect ect just takes some time.

Anonymous
15th July 2007, 08:44 AM
adsfasfasf

Anonymous
15th July 2007, 10:18 AM
if you want a sensor bar, just use two candles or any other source of heat, light bulbs should work too.
ant someone remove sadasd's comment, it's offensive, meaning "suck my d..."

Anonymous
21st July 2007, 04:35 PM
es bueno ;D ;D ;D

Anonymous
21st July 2007, 08:24 PM
Shoot, that ain't nothing, I seen where this dude had his whole house wired up to a Wii'mote, that was impressive, he could control his thermostat, tv, stereo, lights, everything, it was the ultimate in laziness, a fat mans dream, just wave the Wii'mote at the stove, and it cooks dinner, lol.. :D

Anyways, yeah this is legit, if you know how to do it, you can wire a Wii'mote up to anything(almost) since it uses bluetooth, I don't even own a Wii, but will probably get the controller for my PC, should make a nice mouse replacement, not to mention things like pj64, I bet it would be fun to play like 007 or any FPS using that controller..

Anyways, I'm rambling, its sleep time..

ZzzZZ..ZZ.ZZzz

Anonymous
21st July 2007, 11:07 PM
ืื*ื™ ื—ื•ืœื” ืขืœ ื›ื“ื•ืจืœ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
23rd July 2007, 05:50 PM
quero uns pluging paar o meu project 64

Anonymous
23rd July 2007, 07:59 PM
I bought the dongle and remote. what now?

Anonymous
28th July 2007, 04:15 PM
Hola
como esta

Anonymous
29th July 2007, 12:06 PM
seu filho da puta va se fude seu arrombado

Anonymous
1st August 2007, 09:30 AM
its true just need glove pie and the scripts from datel u can get al that with My Mii Manager i like the wiitar u can play guitar with the wiimotes

Anonymous
3rd August 2007, 05:49 AM
ืžื™ ืฉืจื•ืฆื” ืืช ื”ืฉื™ืจื™ื ืฉืœ ืฉื•ืŸ ืคื•ืœ ื•ืฉืœ ืื™ื™ืงื•ืŸ ื•ืฉืœ ืคืงื™ืชื• ืื– ืฉื™ื“ื‘ืจ ืื™ืชื™ ื‘ืื™ืกื™ืงื™ื• ื•ื”ืžืกืคืจ ื”ื•ื:499738833

Anonymous
5th August 2007, 01:50 PM
This is sooooo SWEET!!!! I would do this is if I wasn't poor. :D

Anonymous
7th August 2007, 03:32 AM
Due to its bluetooth standard compatibility, the Wiimote can be used on any computer that has a bluetooth dongle and a stack that will recognise it. I have used the Wiimote to play loads of games on the emulator and other games (eg. DKII [quite old game now, made by bullfrog], The Sims [1 & 2], etc.]). It is possible to achieve a great deal of sensitivity using GlovePIE, and I feel I have done so. I would like to point out that any of you that said the sensitivity achieved was impossible to get are plainly misled. As a "young man" who has just turned 14, I feel that my elders, who, I suspect, make up the majority of this pages' comments' senders, should be able to pass or at least match the standard I can achieve with 15 minutes of work.

Anonymous
13th August 2007, 05:44 AM
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaar >:(

Anonymous
15th August 2007, 09:19 AM
quero estala

Anonymous
23rd August 2007, 11:45 PM
i was reading a pc mag and it said you can get the wiimote will work on your computer but you have to download heaps of stuff

Anonymous
24th August 2007, 07:59 AM
that's not project 64... with the wii you can buy old games. it's a fake news

Anonymous
26th August 2007, 05:41 AM
i have a remote control with a usb receiver (x10 remote) and a tool to simulate keyboard button presses >.< when i simulate stuff like Ctrl O for open rom it works fine but when i simulate the button "Y" on my keyboard for a controller button ... nothing happened

Anonymous
29th August 2007, 04:08 PM
It's not a fake. I haven't believed it till Today. There is an 3 sites long article at the moment in a good german computer magazine. It's called C't and they have tested GlovePIE and some alternatives fpr Mac and Linux and they work. For enyone who is interested: The article apeared in number 18/2007
Now I'm gonna sleep, have red enough...

Anonymous
30th August 2007, 11:19 AM
Pretty cool, though I haven't tried it yet. So everyone knows don't post stupid comments in different languages and smileys and all that.

Anonymous
30th August 2007, 11:21 AM
oh yeah and stop posting stuff on weather its real or not, it does no good to anyone

Anonymous
31st August 2007, 06:31 PM
you can put two candles in front of you moniter to create a sensor bar. flame emits infa red lite for wii mote to pick up... i tried it

Anonymous
31st August 2007, 07:34 PM
can some one write a code so numchuck joystick is arrows for moving plz

Anonymous
1st September 2007, 06:27 AM
wants your bottos

Anonymous
20th September 2007, 02:19 AM
This is not a fake it works you just need a bluetooth adapter.

Anonymous
28th September 2007, 08:19 PM
I really don't like the Nintendo Wii... I think that if you play "legend of zelda" with the "wii mode" you're just ruining it...

Anonymous
30th September 2007, 02:21 PM
can anyone provide me with the link to downlad that zelda game the ocarina of time one

squall_leonhart
6th October 2007, 09:38 PM
NO. they can't

Anonymous
7th October 2007, 03:23 AM
pretty cool

Anonymous
16th October 2007, 01:29 PM
True: Ocarina of time is on the WiiShop channel. you wana explain to me how he's uisng the wiimote as gameplay periphial? Hm, doubt you can, as the only way to play OOT on Wii, is using the classic controller or a Gamecube controller. Props to whoever coded out tha bitch.

Anonymous
22nd October 2007, 04:42 PM
appearently you aren't the only one who owns a wii... and yes theres crackheads out there that would actually do that... who ever you are "i own a wii" ur a wii noob in general...

-itsugawakun-

Anonymous
28th October 2007, 02:41 PM
LOL! If you didn't notice, it is being played on a laptop... That in it's self proves it is indeed on PJ64!

Anonymous
12th November 2007, 01:43 AM
lol wow, there are some stupid people out here. not real? LAWL. I've been using GlovePIE with nearly every program I have on my computer for Wiimote fun. And, THAT IS NOT A WII HE IS PLAYING ON! God

Anonymous
20th November 2007, 03:00 PM
seloa rifan :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :o ;D :) :D

Anonymous
23rd November 2007, 04:09 PM
This is true... It is done through software called glovepie... I do not own a Wiimote but I have the script and having programmed for 3 Years I can see that the script is legit... Also the fact that it cam with the program... I would tell you to use this program instantly and just make your own script- Hint- Start any button scripts with this hint- For simple buttons, use this
Keyboard.W and Keyboard.Up = Wiimote.Up
Then expand off of that then set W to be "up" and there you go! EASY!

Anonymous
23rd November 2007, 04:16 PM
HERE FOR YOU LAZY PEOPLE, A SCRIPT WITH "A" SET TO WiiMote "A" AND ETC. DIRECTIONAL PAD IS EQUAL TO... W, A, S, D Equaling Up, Left, Down, Right

Anonymous
23rd November 2007, 04:16 PM
Keyboard.W and Keyboard.Up = Wiimote.Up
Keyboard.S and Keyboard.Down = Wiimote.Down
Keyboard.A and Keyboard.Left = Wiimote.Left
Keyboard.D and Keyboard.Right = Wiimote.Right
//In PJ64 Set Z to A and X to B
Keyboard.Z = Wiimote.A
Keyboard.X = Wiimote.B

Anonymous
30th November 2007, 06:20 PM
u r RETARDED if u think that works look he is second player if u look at the god damn Wiimote i own the nintendo Wii u can only play as second wen ther is a first and if ther is a first then second cant play!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was probably som kids just screwin around and i admit they did pretty good. but next time think!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
2nd December 2007, 04:12 AM
czesc jestem magda szukam emulatora projekt 64 z gรณry dzieki :o

kerber2k
3rd December 2007, 06:40 PM
If he was using wii your point would be valid...seeing as its clearly on a labtop VOID.

Anonymous
5th December 2007, 06:39 AM
super cool ;D ;D :D :D :) :) :-* :-*

Anonymous
10th December 2007, 12:55 AM
eso es en el ordenador o en la wii? si para la wii yo lo quiero y aunqe sea para el odenador ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anonymous
10th December 2007, 12:57 AM
muy bueno ยฟpero no iva mui atrasao? aun estava en el arbol deku que lento ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
erabromaaaa

Anonymous
15th December 2007, 05:00 PM
you can put two candles in front of you moniter to create a sensor bar. flame emits infa red lite for wii mote to pick up... i tried it

need a you tube asdafasdfsfadfsafdasdaasdffsdafasdsd kupo of that

Anonymous
21st December 2007, 09:20 PM
It's not fake. I should know, those are my hands in the video. =P

Yeah, I used Project64. It was whatever version was the newest at the time. I used about $10 in supplies from RadioShack (might be a little more expensive for you though, I get employee discounts) and just wired up some IR LEDs to some resistors, then I cut off the end of a USB mouse and plugged it into my computer. That's how I got the lights on.

Then I used a cheapo USB bluetooth dongle I got off newegg (actually, I got it from my GF for Christmas, it was $20 when she bought it) and used that to connect to the Wiimote. It shows up in the connection manager like any other bluetooth device. Then I ran GlovePIE and had it map the buttons on the Wiimote to the buttons on the keyboard. The guy who wrote the program, Carl Kenner wrote the script I was using in that video. It takes into account where I'm pointing and stuff, so I can use the same way it's used in Twilight Princess.

Then I pulled out my camera, set it on a stack of books behind me, made sure my face was out of the camera and hit record.

Anonymous
5th January 2008, 12:18 PM
i read in here many times that its real but its compleately fake its v.c. odviasly even if you people say you can't use the wiimote on vc it is what they are doing cuz think what would be easyer to do? hack it to work with ur comp and pj64 on top of that or to play it with v.c. ya v.c. would be easyer to hack it for

Anonymous
6th January 2008, 11:15 PM
Why is the real/fake debate still going on, its completely real, I already explained this, if your computer has bluetooth, you can use any bluetooth device on it, thats the point of bluetooth, thats what it does..

Bluetooth
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluetooth

Glovepie
http://carl.kenner.googlepages.com/glovepie

So there, undeniable proof that its real, and not very difficult to do either..

End debate..

Anonymous
14th January 2008, 07:07 AM
This is real. The only way you can play VC games is with the classic controller. S/he used the Wiimote.

Anonymous
16th January 2008, 08:56 AM
Does this work on 64 bit Vista?

Anonymous
19th January 2008, 09:17 PM
he just downloaded it on the wii shop channal

Anonymous
27th January 2008, 07:48 AM
ummm thats not a rom thats the virtual console

Anonymous
12th February 2008, 04:49 AM
I know this is true, but i would like to kno how whenever hes using the Slingshot he uses the Wiimote instead of the Analog stick.

Anonymous
17th February 2008, 06:24 AM
Someone else was probably using another controler to make it look like he is doing it with the wiimote.

Anonymous
7th April 2008, 12:51 AM
Blody hell. that was some heavy shit!

Anonymous
24th May 2008, 08:52 PM
Lol this is so fake, it most likely fake because it be almost impossible to remap the controllers like that<

Anonymous
11th June 2008, 12:50 AM
ืื*ื™ ืื•ื”ื‘ ื›ื“ื•ืจื’ืœ ื›ื“ื•ืจืกืœ ื•ืžื™ ืฉืจื•ืฆื” ืืช ืžืกืคืจ ื”ื˜ืœืคื•ืŸ ืฉืœื™ ืื– ื”ื*ื” ื”ื•ื:0526521884 ื•ืื*ื™ ื’ืจ ื‘ืื–ื•ืจ ื‘ื™ืฆื—ืง ืฉื“ื”

Anonymous
25th June 2008, 03:07 AM
ืื*ื™ ื’ืจ ื‘ืฉืคื™ื*ื•ื–ื” ื‘ืื–ื•ืจ ื•ืื*ื™ ืžื–ื“ื™ื™ืŸ ื‘ืชื—ืช ืขื ืขื“ืŸ ืจื—ื•ื ื›ืœ ื™ื•ื ื‘ืœื™ืœื” ืื*ื™ ืžื›ื*ื™ืก ืืช ื”ื–ื™ืŸ ืœืชื—ืช ืื•ื™ ื™ื” ื™ื” ื™ื” ื›ืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸืŸ

Anonymous
25th June 2008, 03:10 AM
ืื*ื™ ืื•ื”ื‘ ืœื–ื™ื™ืŸ ื›ื•ืกื™ื•ืช ื•ืœืขืฉื•ืช ื‘ื™ื“ ื•ืœืคืชื•ื— ืืช ื”ื›ื•ืก ืฉืœ ืขื“ืŸ ืจื—ื•ื

Anonymous
25th June 2008, 03:14 AM
ืชื*ื—ืฉื• ื›ืžื” ืคืขืžื™ื ืคืชื—ืชื™ ืืช ื”ื›ื•ืก ืฉืœ ืขื“ืŸ ืจื—ื•ื 1734 ืคืขืžื™ื ื•ื–ื” ื‘ืžืžื•ืฆืข ืœืฉื‘ื•ืข ื–ื” ืจืฉื•ื ืœื™ ื‘ืชืขื•ื“ื” ื•ื”ื™ื ืœื™ืงืงื” ืœื™ ืืช ื”ื–ื™ืŸ 4576

Anonymous
8th July 2008, 10:10 PM
just cos you guys are too dumb to be able to do this doesnt mean its fake

Anonymous
8th July 2008, 10:11 PM
shut the fuck up kyled

Anonymous
18th July 2008, 05:48 AM
hola :D ;D :)

Anonymous
19th July 2008, 12:10 AM
ืื*ื™ ืื•ื”ื‘ ืœืฆื—ื•ืง ืขืœ ื“ื•ืจื” ื•ืขืœ ื”ื‘ื•ืจื™ืกื™ื ื›ื™ ื–ื” ื›ื™ืฃ ื•ืžื”ื*ื” ื‘ืžื™ื•ื—ื“ ื•ื’ื ื‘ื’ืœืœ ืฉืื‘ื ืฉืœ ืื™ื’ืœ ื‘ืŸ 65 ื•ืื™ืžื ืฉืœื• ื‘ืช 48 ื•ื™ืฉ ื‘ื™ื*ื™ื”ื ื”ืคืจืฉ ืฉืœ 17 ืฉื*ื”

Anonymous
20th July 2008, 02:23 AM
ื–ื” ืื•ืจืืœ ืจืฉื ืขืœ ืื™ื’ืœ

Anonymous
22nd July 2008, 04:00 AM
ืื*ื™ ื’ืจ ื‘ืื–ื•ืจ ื•ืื*ื™ ื›ื•ืกื•ืŸ ืืฉ ื•ืื*ื™ ืคื*ื•ื™ ื•ืžื™ ืฉืจื•ืฆื” ืื•ืชื™ ืฉื™ืชืงืฉืจ ืœ0528474112 ื•ืื*ื™ ื’ืจ ื‘ื‘ืŸ ื’ื•ืจื™ื•ืŸ 43

Anonymous
8th September 2008, 11:05 PM
it is real.. you cant use wiimote and nunchuk on VC games by swinging it

CA5
29th April 2009, 04:14 PM
It's real, fools. Old news, aswell. Look up 'GlovePIE', as long as you have a bluetooth adapter, a sensor bar (a Wii will do), it works.

You can use your Wiimote as a mouse, or certain scripts work with PJ64. All of 'em as far from perfect though, and most games are simply unplayable with a Wiimote.

sithwalrus
14th July 2009, 04:02 PM
i just stopped playing ocarina with a wiimote and nunchuk to post this, the main reason i am even here is to get some info on analog in vista 64. :( - i think i might run ppjoy in a virtual box, and that might sort it out

would one of you flamers just go out there, connect your wiimote as a bluetooth device (make sure you connected it as a game device and didn't n00b up the connection), download glovepie, run any script using the wiimote, (or write one), and then apologize for bugging people who have already done it?