PDA

View Full Version : Problem in Zelda OoT

Starwolve122
13th April 2009, 01:34 AM
Help when i play Zelda Oot After getting the ocarina from sarah and after taking to the giant owl and when I was on my way to the Hyrule Castle and then it beggins to night right? then when the night is arriving the rom crash stopping the emulation i really need some answer to my problem pls help me :(:(:(:(

HatCat
14th April 2009, 12:17 AM
I say this is a crash in the RSP's re-compiler, which can be re-set.

There are also those main RSP interpreter errors that come up when the game starts for some similarity.

Starwolve122
15th April 2009, 01:35 PM
oh really tnx!! now can i know how to change the controls to a mouse setting i'm have difficulty knowing it cuz i really want to play StarFox 64 pls reply

Starwolve122
15th April 2009, 02:01 PM
um ok change the subject i just figure how to change to mouse but now i want to know to to turn off the alternate Y-axis im having difficult to control in it

HatCat
15th April 2009, 09:29 PM
When the Y-axis may be inversed it may be reversed through a game setting or by switching poles.

Starwolve122
16th April 2009, 10:33 AM
how can i switch poles?

HatCat
17th April 2009, 01:42 AM
When you mentioned an alternate vertical axis I guessed you meant inversed y directions. In this case just switch the keys around.

Feel free to correct me elsehow.

Starwolve122
17th April 2009, 11:45 AM
well that was i meant i want the y axis move in the right direction not in alternate direct how can i switch the key to the right direction?

HatCat
20th April 2009, 10:23 PM
I take it you know how to change controls, given the mouse issue you mentioned before you fixed? (Options:Configure Controller Plugin...)

Otherwise not sure what you really mean. There is no internal setting for this game to invert the y-axis, so possibly your mapped buttons are switched around.