PDA

View Full Version : pj64 Sumoto/Nrage/plugin help needed!

princeyanni
19th April 2009, 07:40 AM
Ok, so i got the Sumoto usb adapter- it doesn't work apparently cause my n64 controller goes nuts as if someone is pressing all the buttons. So, after some research i found "nrage" controller plugin. Great, i downloaded it and set it up- but it didnt work. So i said fukc it, i deleted it and then my gf asked me if i had unclicked one of the boxes i was supposed to and i didnt- so i went to redownload it but NOW the god for saken plugin won't show up on pj64 emulator! I've tried EVERYTHING. Also, i have NO idea where i saved it last time, but ive been tryin to save it in the emulator's plugin folder to no avail. Its a winzip file, i extract it to the .dll and still doesnt work. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! i want so smash my computer, the controller and the POS sumoto adapter! Please help!

Smiff_
19th April 2009, 12:12 PM
hmm Sumuto=Boom adapter? new name for same old product i think..
it sounds like your controller is not compatible with the adapter.. best thing is to try a different controller really.

as for the other trouble.. run the setup .exe and you should be ok to reinstall pj64.

princeyanni
19th April 2009, 05:45 PM
Ok thanks- how do i run setup.exe and if i do that will it erase my saved rom information?

Smiff_
19th April 2009, 06:00 PM
redownload pj64 from this site and run the setup wizard (exactly how depends which web browser you use, in firefox you can double click from the download window). no the installer will not erase existing game saves.

princeyanni
19th April 2009, 07:14 PM
hey, do i have to uninstall pj64 first, then redownload, or just redownload over the existing files?

HatCat
20th April 2009, 10:52 PM
When an issue like that comes up most installers for software detect already existing installations or other conflicts, but absolutely running the installer exe can come any time.