PDA

View Full Version : Donation Page Down

zilmar
19th May 2007, 11:35 PM
Sorry, the donation page is currently down

mudlord
20th May 2007, 08:49 PM
Damn, and I was planning on donating again when Jabo gets around to some of the stuff I and a other pj64-emu.com member have pointed out to him...

Its a real shame tho....-.-
:(

*fixed typos, please delete old message

Anonymous
21st May 2007, 04:12 PM
Was going to donate for the 1st time...too bad.

Brichs
21st May 2007, 09:20 PM
Is it down because you don't want any more donations currently? Or is ita bug?

Smiff_
22nd May 2007, 11:10 AM
BizFrk, good Q. neither actually.
we are looking at alternatives to paypal, because i've just seen paypal have some small print about emulators (sega would be fine, nintendo isn't!) which could cause us trouble. no it doesn't make sense because there is no nintendo property in pj64 and we don't offer any illegal downloads, but that's their rules and we can't do anything about it and it's not worth trying to fight or explain to them (e.g. that we are not selling software anyway, it's for membership - people can download a free version! but i think they just see "emulator" and think "warez" and freak out. very 1997?). the account wasn't frozen so no money was lost or anything like that. zilmar's just taken the page down while we figure out alternatives. donations should be back soon, we definately want the signups to continue as things are/were going well. please hold on. people who asked for alternative ways of donating, well, maybe here's your chance :)

Anonymous
22nd May 2007, 01:16 PM
Would it be possible to have a online store-like setup? We could buy a key/account and the info would be emailed to us. I want to get a beta account soon.

Anonymous
22nd May 2007, 03:40 PM
I was going to donate..I guess I'll have to wait.

Jason
22nd May 2007, 10:18 PM
Why post "I was going to donate but ..." That's stupid. Never mind telling people what you WERE going to do, just do it when you can. It doesn't make you look cool telling people what you WERE going to do. Remember, actions speak louder than words.

Anonymous
24th May 2007, 07:15 AM
Damnit! I've just set up Paypal (To buy something else) But then I remember that I always intended to give something back to you guys

Set up new method soon!

Anonymous
24th May 2007, 03:09 PM
Dear Jason,

It doesn't make you look cool telling people what to do.

Now please, return to your World of Warcraft account.

Anonymous
25th May 2007, 09:12 PM
Why not sell "licenses" of the emu in eBay, it could be better. 8)

mudlord
25th May 2007, 10:29 PM
Problem is, eBay owns PayPal, so there could be a issue similar to the issue with PayPal...........

Anonymous
26th May 2007, 02:40 AM
As an employee of PayPal's fraud (or Risk) department, I can shed a little insight to the rumors flying around.
1. eBay owns PayPal, however PayPal was to remain it's own separate operating entity. It has to some extent, but a lot of things are kept secret from most entry-level employees (anyone on the phone that could leak it to the customer)
2. PayPal is pretty strict about its AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) however it doesn't mean that PayPal is going to freeze your account, and freezing your account does not mean you do not get your money.
3. Just like any other large company that deals with money and fraud, they have a huge risk-model that will automatically flag your account if it seems suspicious. This also happens to people who have no fraudulent activity whatsoever, that's why people like me are around to review accounts personally.

I'll talk to our AUP team about this site, see if I can't find out something for you :)

Anonymous
26th May 2007, 08:42 PM
hey there a site for alot of alternatives to donations
go here for the alternatives
http://www.habbo.com.au/credits

i want phone alternatives so bad :_:

Anonymous
27th May 2007, 07:55 AM
So does this mean we get Project64 1.7 for free?! ;) ;D

Smiff_
28th May 2007, 12:11 AM
Everyone gets 1.7 for free when it's done, whatever happens - we've been saying this from the start - but if we can't sort this problem out that could be further away since zilmar can't afford to spend as much time on it unfortunately..

Dan,
thanks for posting! it would of course be easier for us to continue using paypal (with or without an alternative) - and the fees are lower for small volumes.. However the impression we were getting from the semi-automated messages seemed clearly to be "don't try it again", so unless someone can please personally get back to us and give the go ahead... we feel like there's not a lot we can do other than finding someone else. if you there's anything you need to discuss with us please send an email to (my name above) at (this domain) thanks very much.

mq110
29th May 2007, 03:50 PM
My account for some reason is being denied by the pj64 1.7 program is this because the donations page is down?

Anonymous
30th May 2007, 10:51 AM
Smiff,

Sorry for the delayed reply, it seems that emulation is in Direct violation of the AUP. As the canned-text emails say, "don't try it again" sorry.

It doesn't matter what the method is, or what the money is used for, as long as the site is related to something that violates the AUP, PayPal want's all their logos removed, and more or less, wants nothing to do with your website, ever.

Emulation is a minor offense, do not worry too much about it, and mentioning your site internally does nothing, so don't worry about your account suddenly blowing up now that I said something.

Good luck finding another source, and shop carefully, no one can claim half the security that PayPal provides...

Anonymous
30th May 2007, 11:00 AM
Smiff,

I've also sent you an email so you can reply back to my personal email address if you have any further questions, I'm always happy to help those that put so much effort into providing free software :)

Anonymous
3rd June 2007, 03:15 PM
What a bunch of nitwits on this site. With the exception of a few, the users here are nothing but a bunch of warez kiddiez that make about $2.00 allowance. No wonder they don't want to donate. People need to grow up and understand what emulation is really all about. The people that will never donate are the people taking issue with what I have said. Now, I know that some of you are going to think you're funny and try to come back with a witty reply. Please, save your ill attempt at wit and focus your energy on something worthwhile - donations! Donate to the fine people working on this emulator that are spending all of their personal time giving YOU something to enjoy.

Anonymous
3rd June 2007, 07:29 PM
I don't see any reason to donate to a project which says its free but REQUIRES an OPTIONAL "donation" of "atleast $20" if you want to get an updated version that will work better with your games...Check ebay, for $20 you can get 2-3 games. Look at the dates on the release pages, alot in 2001, one in 02, then not another till 05..if the trend continues a new public release will not be availible till 2008! I do not call this a viable way to spend your money.

The developers do not do this for a living and there is no evidence that any of the donated money goes towards this project of 1.7 would be out by now.

Anonymous
4th June 2007, 12:37 PM
To Psy: Yes, but if you would have donated...you would know that you are already at this point getting your money's worth. You're not required to pay a cent either, so calm down...it will be released free when it is done but the team has given us all a chance to test the new versions, give feedback, and thus alter the direction that 1.7 takes before it is released. They have already improved upon/fixed a few things I pointed out...thus meaning that I am helping shape 1.7...and I am sorry, but that is priceless.

mudlord
4th June 2007, 05:48 PM
I don't see any reason to donate to a project which says its free but REQUIRES an OPTIONAL "donation" of "atleast $20" if you want to get an updated version that will work better with your games...Check ebay, for $20 you can get 2-3 games. Look at the dates on the release pages, alot in 2001, one in 02, then not another till 05..if the trend continues a new public release will not be availible till 2008! I do not call this a viable way to spend your money.

And using leaked betas IS? Do I sense hypocrisy here?

The developers do not do this for a living and there is no evidence that any of the donated money goes towards this project OR 1.7 would be out by now.

I went to the liberty of correcting your grammar, but there is ZERO excuse to act like a insufferable whiny kid. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with my response, email me directly, and we can have a friendly little chat >:(. I'M in no mood to tolerate you insulting AND insinuating anything! However, through the relevant channels, contact moi and we can take it from there.... 8)

Anonymous
7th June 2007, 03:39 PM
I am sorry to hear the news about the donation problems. Has anyone thought about using Moneybookers? Anyway, I hope things will get resolved and good luck with all things.

Anonymous
9th June 2007, 12:54 AM
Hi is there anyway to donate via Cheque? Or even a bank transfer?

Thanks. Ian.

Anonymous
9th June 2007, 01:06 AM
what about phone is easy and cheaper then a Cheque.

Anonymous
12th June 2007, 02:03 PM
Just so you know i appreciate your hard work and time on this project you by far have the best emulator for n64.I'm signing up just because i appreciate ppl that are still interested in this awesome system.Thanks and i hope you are still around for years to come.It gives me the oppurtunity to find the games i would really enjoy when i'm buying on ebay.I have the system and never will get rid of it.Happy hunting. ;)

Anonymous
16th June 2007, 07:55 AM
I find it kind of odd that the news blogs have completely stopped since the donations page went down.

Anonymous
16th June 2007, 09:42 PM
what the hell is wrong with you people if your going to post then post something to do with pj64 donations other wise SHUT UP!!!!!! >:(

Anonymous
18th June 2007, 02:38 AM
I listen some rumors that they say that you were given up with the emulator, and it is for that reason that they canceled the donations. Is that true?? I hope it is not it... :'(

Jabo
18th June 2007, 04:43 AM
I find it kind of odd that the news blogs have completely stopped since the donations page went down.

Feel free to submit ideas for a blog.

I listen some rumors that they say that you were given up with the emulator, and it is for that reason that they canceled the donations. Is that true?? I hope it is not it...

Don't listen to rumors.

Anonymous
19th June 2007, 06:04 AM
I would also like to make a donation sometime soon. Heres an idea, setup an "operating cost" donation account with Paypal. DON'T link it to the web site and DON'T mention anything about the site on the Paypal account info sections. Simply leave instructions on the donation page. Dan may be able to give some input here but if you apply a "don't ask/don't tell" policy, Paypal will have nothing to say about it. From a legal stand point, Paypal will have no liability and thus won't care. And even if they do care, they will not be in an "actionable" position, so you will still have nothing to fear. And since anyone who donates will be including their email address in the payment, you will know where to send the pre-release of 1.7beta.

For those you who keep whining about "paying" for 1.7beta, lets remind ourselves of one critical point, the authors of PJ-64 own the software, THEY have the right to grant[or not grant] whatever privileges[such as access to beta software] they see fit until they release the final at which time it become public access. So grow up and get a clue...

Anonymous
19th June 2007, 06:42 AM
if you don't donate, then you have to wait about three years or more before the FINAL release comes out......... Here is some beta member news only, but just to let you know what kinds of things are coming, the final release of Project 64 is NOT goint to be the 1.7, but rather the release is going to be Project 64 2.0, but that's the kind of news member's get, Including the release of their next emulator: (codename Project GC)

Anonymous
20th June 2007, 03:15 AM
This emulator is very impressive! I just hope that Nintendo don't find out about it, as I'm sure they'd misconstrue the idea of "donations" as illegal profits derived from their hardware intellectual property rights... *crosses fingers*

Jabo
21st June 2007, 04:22 AM
para mi amigos que hablamos espanol, este site no hables espanol muy bien, pero mucho gracias!

Anonymous
21st June 2007, 07:57 AM
lexluthermiester: Believe me when I say, it aint gonna work that way. You can get away with that one as a technicality in the PayPal AUP as it states that you cannot have a PayPal link, or logo, on the offending site. However, do not think that PayPal has your average site sniffers. I'm willing to give much more info than I'm allowed to, but I'm not going to give you specifics on how our RISK model works.

Anyone who hits this site, and then hits a separate donation site, are going to be linked together, guaranteed. Would YOU risk it when 'the man' told you to stop?

Anonymous
21st June 2007, 09:41 AM
Why not make private forums, completely unrelated to PJ64, and sell membership. Maybe use it as a front?

Anonymous
21st June 2007, 01:12 PM
im not goin to donation if it by credit card

hacker can hack the Encrypyion.
we dont trust net any way.

Anonymous
22nd June 2007, 07:39 AM
Please Jabo, if you are reading this menssage, please awnser:
Why the page "Contact us" exists if it don't work? I have sent you a menssage 3 times and you don't awnser me, please e-mail me because I want your help in a thing that only a programer from PJ 64 can do! Please! And check out the contact page! my e-mail is: maudfer@uol.com.br

Anonymous
22nd June 2007, 12:02 PM
How about you just give us an email to donate too and don't make any mention as to why the money is being sent? Also, how about selling the subscriptions on ebay or another auction site like ubid.com?

Also, there is bidpay.com and there is western union online.

Alternatively, you can give us a po box or simply an address to mail you a money order by *plug ears* snail mail.

Of course this isn't as convienent and this would require people to trust you a little more (which personally I'm fine with and I'm sure people will be fine with it once they see the community and the trust that has been built), but hey the main thing is it works.

On a side note, will a Vista version be given careful attention too as Vista uers are experiencing new bugs and I'm experiencing slower performance even though I'm on a faster machine. Also I would like to request that the system requirements don't grow too large as many of us like to play on our laptops which aren't exactly known for performance. Making the games look nicer is good, but even an intergrated graphics should be plenty for running a N64 emulator.

Jabo
22nd June 2007, 01:48 PM
Please Jabo, if you are reading this menssage, please awnser:
Why the page "Contact us" exists if it don't work? I have sent you a menssage 3 times and you don't awnser me, please e-mail me because I want your help in a thing that only a programer from PJ 64 can do! Please! And check out the contact page! my e-mail is: maudfer@uol.com.br

Please do not be offended if your email is not replied to, it only means we are too busy to engage in a conversation about the topic you are interested in.

- snip -

As far as the lack of the ability to donate and participate in the ongoing beta program -- trust me no one is more annoyed about it then we are. It makes it much more difficult for both zilmar and I to spend time on the project. That being said, we aren't giving up, we are actively seeking options to get back on track, but things aren't looking good unfortunately.

One question I have for Dan at paypal is that on sourceforge I see many projects that are similar accepting paypal donations through their sourceforge account -- does sourceforge get an exemption? maybe that is the route we should go?

Anonymous
23rd June 2007, 03:42 AM
I would love to donate to you guys, but the page is down? Send a M/O via moose? Check by Carrier Pigeon?

Anonymous
25th June 2007, 02:04 PM
Have you considered amazon.com? They have a donation system of sorts (it's called the honor system). I know Kingdom of Loathing (if you've ever heard of it...nifty free game) uses it as an alternative to paypal. The big thing about it is it doesn't ID who made the donation, so you'd have to have people email afterwords with the transaction number or something.

Anonymous
27th June 2007, 06:30 PM
How do I donate?

Anonymous
29th June 2007, 08:28 AM
PJC, it's down, get some common sense will ya? I just hope Nintendo doesn't catch on to you guys... Nowadays, just because it's an emulator, the words "ROMs," "warez" and "illegal" come to people's heads. C'mon, PJ64 was developed from total scratch and is in no way just copying and pasting leaked code from Nintendo! And sadly, I can't donate since my money is kinda... short on spending right now.

Anonymous
1st July 2007, 08:57 AM
One question I have for Dan at paypal is that on sourceforge I see many projects that are similar accepting paypal donations through their sourceforge account -- does sourceforge get an exemption? maybe that is the route we should go?

http://sourceforge.net/tos/donations.php

This Service -- the SourceForge.net Donation System -- may be used by a SourceForge.net user ("Donor") to make a donation via electronic funds transfer to a designated receiver ("Donee").

In connection with the SourceForge.net Donation System, COMPANY will offer you the ability to use the credit card processing services of CyberSource, Inc., a Delaware corporation having its principal offices at 1295 Charleston Rd., Mountain View, CA 94043 ("Credit Card Processor"). COMPANY relies upon the Credit Card Processor to maintain all necessary licenses and permits required by the laws and regulations of the countries from which the payments are sent and as may otherwise be applicable. COMPANY is not affiliated with the Credit Card Processor, as each is an independent contractor, and neither is the agent or employee of the other, and neither is responsible in any way for the actions or performance (or lack thereof) of the other.

In connection with the SourceForge.net Donation System, COMPANY will also offer you the ability to use PayPal, Inc., a Delaware corporation having its principal offices at 1840 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto, California 94303 ("PayPal"). COMPANY relies upon PayPal to maintain all necessary licenses and permits required by the laws and regulations of the countries from which the payments are sent and as may otherwise be applicable. Hence it will be necessary for the Donor to open a PayPal account, and be subject to the applicable PayPal Terms of Use. See http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/terms-outside. COMPANY is not affiliated with PayPal, as each is an independent contractor, and neither is the agent or employee of the other, and neither is responsible in any way for the actions or performance (or lack thereof) of the other.

Read next time Jabo ;)

Jabo
1st July 2007, 04:59 PM
Perhaps, but the end result is the same, other projects on sourceforge still get a pass where we did not, anyway I think this discussion is best dropped ... the whole donation thing is dead at this point literally, thanks for the effort tho :)

Anonymous
2nd July 2007, 08:47 AM
I really Badly want to become a Member to be able to enjoy your emulator!
Is there AnyWay people becoming members threw Donation have an Alternative!?!?!?

hmmm, I Have an idea! Sell the "Donation Membership threw Ebay"!!!!
(geesss, people even cell"iphone_unlocked@hotmail.com" domain user!!!)

You could sell membership's on ebay or something!?
I really want to become an member!
(Plz reply to exequiel3k@hotmail.com to let me know how i can join)

Anonymous
2nd July 2007, 05:03 PM
actually, there is a way around the paypal TOS. Their TOS doesn't allow you to sell emulator, and it's obvious that the current setup would be offending to them. However simply by setting up another option on the site, you could get into the zone where you aren't offending them. Just make another part of the site called "Premium" and so only people with a "Premium account" can access that area. That area would contain a seperate forum where you could have seperate things including a section for all the new releases of pj64.

Anonymous
2nd July 2007, 05:17 PM
Premium account!!!!!
It's a brilliant IDEA!!! and it doesn't void the TOS system!!!

Anonymous
2nd July 2007, 09:30 PM
Brilliant!!!!

Anonymous
2nd July 2007, 09:31 PM
Absolutly genious.

Anonymous
3rd July 2007, 09:18 AM
Well i do what i can to help ;D

Anonymous
4th July 2007, 11:08 AM
No Host Has replied to the Premium membership idea...
Must Be Busy! :P ;)

Anonymous
10th July 2007, 06:24 PM
podrian poner algo en espaรฑol para los latinoamericanos?????

Anonymous
11th July 2007, 01:00 AM
Premium membership idea sounds really good! I've read over the Paypal TOS and this idea seems to fall with the terms.

But lets see what Dan has to say...

Anonymous
12th July 2007, 10:44 AM
:-\ I guess it could work. They probably might wanna check with it first -_-

Anonymous
12th July 2007, 11:36 AM
Man guess i have to wait :(

Anonymous
13th July 2007, 02:42 AM
jorge willson

Anonymous
13th July 2007, 09:09 AM
C'mon guys! I want to donate already! ;D
Please get something going, or give those of us who have been patient for the last two months another way to earn the updated emu.

Anonymous
15th July 2007, 04:59 PM
Just curious. Is the donation page down due to legal issues with the emulator?

Jabo
17th July 2007, 04:20 AM
written by Peni, July 16, 2007

Just curious. Is the donation page down due to legal issues with the emulator?

No, luckily it's just finding a decent payment method online that wants to support it, atm lots of team members are busy with other things as well. I would like to see a "temporary" window open up to allow those who have been waiting to donate through some means, at the moment however this is just an idea floating in my head but it might become reality if I can think of a convenient way to allow this

Anonymous
19th July 2007, 07:19 AM
Another alternative may be Click & Buy ( http://www.clickandbuy.com ) which is a pretty reliable service that is for example used by iTunes in Germany. I've looked through their TOS and there doesn't seem to be any conflict as fas as I can tell...

Anonymous
19th July 2007, 07:43 AM
Jabo -
Sorry for the late reply, obviously I have been busy.

SourceForge has a very large account geared to a very safe community. The whole point of the AUP list is to make every PayPal transaction -generally speaking- safe. Larger money-making companies do get special attention, it's a fact of life. Sourcefo

Keep in mind that regardless of if you join SourceForge, you will still not be allowed to accept PayPal, each project is probably chosen individually to accept donations or not. I have yet to see another nintendo emulator accept donations on SourceForge, probably because SF will not allow it to violate the AUP of PayPal.

haxalot88 -
No.

lexluthermiester -
No. it is a violation of the ToS to have a PayPal button, logo, or link on any offending site, any reference to PayPal as a whole must be removed in every way, regardless of the purpose.

Anonymous
22nd July 2007, 04:12 AM
muito bom!

Anonymous
24th July 2007, 03:59 PM
hey jabo when will we have notice of the updates?

the thing is that is almost a month and the page is the same
we dont have news and i'm getting worried about if you are working on the project or not :-\

and for the donations thing i think that you should give accounts to people that post problems and help with the project telling you about the bugs and other thing (why dont you start working on the gbc pokemon stadium 1 and 2 playing problem?)
also pokemon snap doesn't recognize the pokemon signs and because of that you cant finish the game :'(

also i think that posting some mayor bug fixes on the page would be helpful for the project

(my mail is juang_forero@hotmail.com)

Anonymous
29th July 2007, 01:37 PM
First time on this site.

P64 is a great emulator but has leaked onto torrent site already.

Does have the user name on the download.

I will not post the link

but can,t wait untill the free version comes out

Anonymous
2nd August 2007, 04:19 AM
set up a different site that is dedicated to selling something completely different (like a screensaver) and when you buy a screensaver for example you get a free membership, that way you are not advertising or relating paypal to this site atall.

i really wanted to join this site as i only just found it, my n64 reasently passed away :'( and it is impossible to find a replacment in the UK!

Anonymous
10th August 2007, 11:40 AM
:-\ Oh man! I was gonna get the new version! Ughhhh! It has to be down?! >:(fix it

Anonymous
12th August 2007, 07:28 PM
I actually have an Idea. We are currently about to start hosting a small gaming site (flash games and the like) that will accept donations and will allow users to buy into premium versions of the game. While PayPal would not let me host the emulator membership on that site, I could allow members to buy into premium, and then do something within the game to signify that they want to be a part of the community here, at which point I could send you the money that they used to sign up (makes no difference to us) and they could be activated.

Or to complicate things a lot less, you could just allow people to send you money randomly. (Without a donation icon, just post your username here and let people send you money that way.) If it's enough, flag their email and let them join. PayPal seems to not want to be associated with this particular site, but they can hardly stop people from wanting to give you money, and since you aren't selling anything or making a reference to it on the site in any way (no logos or links, to be exact) I don't see how they could have a problem with it.

This does seem to have died considerably though. (the donation idea I mean, not the site.) That's sad. I really do want to donate, not "I was going to", but "I plan to when you have an option." Heck, if you'd email me at (my user above) at (yahoo) we could negotiate that way. I've been dying to see some bugs in the emu go away.

I won't have an account for a week or so, because my address is going to change, but if you've found any alternative at all I would really like to know. I will snail mail you cash, if it will work. ^_^

Um, since I'm not a member, it would be pointless for me to submit bug reports because I have an outdated version, right? (I'm still running v 1.6, although my computer can handle it a lot better now.)

-thegamefreak0134

Anonymous
14th August 2007, 11:00 AM
da de d
edad w wsads david

Anonymous
14th August 2007, 11:22 AM
just don,t understand the owner of the p64?

Alot of people are putting idea to him and nothing coming around.

How long are people going to get Sorry, the donation page is currently down

Just like to know where all this money is going?

Few question for people

1.Why is this a beta version
2. When is the full version coming out
3. P64 is pointless without roms
4. Most roms are breaking the law,mario 64,mario kart,starfox are all copyright
5. look at Psy and this message said it all(see this forum)
6. I don,t even think the money is going to p64
7. Why are we paying for something class as free

Anonymous
14th August 2007, 01:22 PM
To phil

1. It's a beta because it's not finished yet.
2. The finished will be out around 2008 I believe. And yes, it's free.
3. If you have your own copy of the game and actually create a backup of that game then I would classify that as legal because it isn't being used for profit and it isn't theft, you have the game and the game is rightfully yours when you pay the money and it is put into your own hands.
4. Read #3
5. Look at the reply to Psy saying that it's NOT required to get it. But it is to test the unfinished one. If you want to be cheap just wait until the finished version.
6. It's not, it's so they can pay for their needs and they don't have to go to work so they can work more on the emulator. Think, if they have money, why do they need jobs? They can work on the emulator longer for our sake.
7. The money is for donations and isn't required. But would be nice and you get to be a tester. Either way you get PJ64 1.7 weather you test it to help with the errors and bugs, or wait for the final.

Anonymous
15th August 2007, 12:51 AM
To PJ64 hosts and "PayPal Dan",

Dan, I'm going to have to trump you on the "Premium Membership" idea. Spoke with "someone" that works in the Omaha, Nebraska PayPal offices and gave him a run-down of the situation. After researching the matter and even talking with legal, he came to the conclusion that "a membership access fee to exclusive web site content and features falls under T.O.S. compliance. The legality of said content is the sole responsibility of the owners and administrators of the web site in question. After having reviewed the site in question, it is the understanding of our legal dept. the PayPal Inc., nor it's parent company, eBay Inc., can be held liable for for such content. [name with held], you should feel free to inform your friends that they are welcome to set up a "membership dues" account at PayPal. We would welcome their business." So it would seem clear to me that paypal simply doesn't want things to look bad for them or ebay, but as long as the account is formatted properly, it would be valid under the TOS. So to Jabo and the others, go ahead and confirm this on your own, but I already tried to set up an account like the one mentioned and had no issues what-so-ever. Kind of a proof of concept thing, but it worked and no TOS violation.

Do as you will, but you now have a confirmed option.

Cheers,
Lex

Anonymous
17th August 2007, 07:50 AM
the emulator will be great though we'll just have to wait and and not spend our money

Anonymous
18th August 2007, 05:59 AM
What 'lexluthermiester' is obviously sensible.

Also, has anyone even _thought_ of using Google Checkout?

Anonymous
22nd August 2007, 12:26 PM
oi envue uns dowloads para mim baixar por favor

Anonymous
27th August 2007, 11:45 PM
why charge people something that is licenced by nintendo? you are making profits from nintendo basically which is illegal, the emulator should be free from the start.

and it's pretty funny that after a few years still the 1.7 is not a final release, i bet we won't even See a final release at this stage, the price you want for a donation people can buy a real n64 and a couple of games and get the real thing, don't rip them off!

Anonymous
28th August 2007, 07:06 AM
jalaneme...........what are you a cop or something?? the only thing thats funny, is people like you wanting something for free that other people took time and effort to create. Why don't you come up with a way to make a Nintendo 64 work on a computer with high resolution?? because you can't that is why. We give donations to show our appreciation and support to the people that created this highly effective emulator. Why should they keep spending time and effort creating the emulator and improving it for people with a greedy attitude like yours? how about you stick to your original console you seem to care so much about.............oh.....thats right you don't, you seem to want 1.7 for free!!

Anonymous
28th August 2007, 11:43 AM
I have try out 1.7 beta and don,t like it.

Am using 1.6 and most games work on it.

There alot more bugs in this beta version.

But p64 is the best one out at the moment shame the owner is making people pay for it.

Mame 32 is a class emulator and free.

When is 1.7 final out then?

Anonymous
28th August 2007, 01:52 PM
You're complaining about bugs in a beta release?

You're complaining about authors whom have spent thousands of hours of their free time asking for donations?

How much did you spend to download 1.6, which is working better for you anyways?

Authors who write the code can do whatever they want with it. Why don't we just complain to Bill Gates that Windows isn't free.

If they don't want to release 1.7, they don't have to. But they not only offer it free to those who wait, but they offer a greatly worked on, quality version of it, tested by beta testers who care about the project and the direction it's taking.

I'm gladly donating as soon as the means are available again, and I'm not the only one.

Anonymous
29th August 2007, 12:16 PM
Windows is the main part of the pc and it would,nt run without it.

No one is saying the owner is,nt doing a great job.

But the fact are this is a beta version and is,nt free. Most beta version are free for download on the net.

The beta version should be free and the final version $20.

1.6 was free for me i did,nt pay for it got it from most emulator site.

I have play with 1.7 for free and got some new games to work,but it look the same to me.

But keep up the work anyway for 1.7

Anonymous
9th September 2007, 01:34 AM
Donation is NOT a transaction but the authors made it a transaction like buying the latest beta build and support. They even set a price tag for this transaction 20$ which pretty much is like buying something.
A REAL DONATION IS NOT A TRANSACTION, BUT AN ACT OF GIVING MONEY WITHOUT ACCEPTING ANYTHING MORE IN RETURN, SIMPLY TO THANK SOMEONE FOR THEIR WORK WHEN IT COMES TO FREE SOFTWARE.
The authors of this emulator truly wanted to sell it and they hid their intentions (maybe because they were feeling ashamed about it, and they could get in trouble if Nintendo wanted to in that case)behind beautiful words as a "donation". But it is a clear transaction with price tag and money involved. Shame on them. Most emulators are free for ethical reasons also, besides problems with the law.

Anonymous
11th September 2007, 11:03 AM
Ey... y'know, if no one can DONATE, no one can TEST... Paypal isn't that bad, it's the best way to go.

Oh, and "I disagree"... in can cost alot of money to go into the innards of an N64, rip it's software, and convert it with several various hard to find programs, when it still has so many bugs. They might need the money, y'know, so don't judge until you make an emulator without spending a cent.

striper124
11th September 2007, 04:31 PM
Please put up Donation Page, I would like to send more $$$.
I dont want to see this great emulator die.
Thank You
Luciano

Anonymous
12th September 2007, 12:07 PM
Again. How is it forcing you to pay? Do they use mind control to MAKE you? Nope. And MOST betas are free. But the Halo 3 Beta wasn't, you had to buy Crackdown to get a good chance at being in it. And even then you weren't guaranteed to get in.

And they can charge as much as they want anyways. Although it's based off of the N64's source code, it was made from scratch, if you were to take the actual code from the 64 and use it then it'd work and there'd be no need for betas, versions, and all this that's going on, and it'd be truly illegal. Because all gaming systems are basically computers, using the original 64 code would basically guarantee perfection in emulation, assuming you have the PC that can run it.

Why do you think Mac or Linux isn't illegal and counted as rip-offs of Windows, or the other way around? They function almost the same. Because they're made from scratch with their own source code.

Anonymous
6th October 2007, 10:15 AM
The emulator 1964 now works better, faster and more reliably than PJ64 1.6 or 7. Since that is so and the donation system has tanked I say walk away and use a newer emulator. CAVEAT: Use Jabo's plugins...they're the best.

squall_leonhart
6th October 2007, 08:49 PM
next generation, S.T.F.U

1964 has nothing on PJ64,.. not even a fully working video plugin.

HatCat
8th October 2007, 01:56 PM
The cash portal, PayPal, is down itself? If there is no other nearly-world-compatible cash portal, that seems rather difficult to recover from.
---
Why attack such simplistic play? Whatever the chances of seriousness, he is right that it is faster and--for Vista users--more reliable. All else consists of opinions aimed to anger the savage beast, from which evolution to clever yet unintelligent monkeys occur. Will this evolution stop the careless growth of population and remove the timely measure of the sun, or will the independent ways of the bitter, savage-minded ones of past generations succeed over change, the potential barrier of doom?

Anyway, I know this guy's type like a book, been there and studied that, and time speaks loudest, so let graceful tolerance stand in front of only intolerance that is red-minded. Remember remorse or pity at least over hatred, or understand all possible pain.

Anonymous
11th October 2007, 11:19 AM
Too all user on here

You say the p64 is the best but owner has,nt even bother updating it.

Every word Unto said is true

Walk way from the emulator and download a free version like mame

Mame now works n64 and shit on p64 and is free.

This guy is just making money from nothing and does,nt even update.

If your looking for p64 1.7 just download from a torrent site for free.

remmy
11th October 2007, 01:41 PM
Alright. After sitting here and reading through this thread, I am completely sickened by the attitudes of most Project64 "users". The donation system wasn't put in place to get you betas of the emulator. It was to help support the author's work. It was to show that you had genuine interest in the continuation of the emulator.

I donated to this project with the simple intention of showing my support for their work. I expected nothing in return. Now we have a lot of you coming along and complaining about not getting this and not getting that. You don't deserve anything. You're greedy insufferable little crybabies and think you are owed something by the Project64 Team. They are doing this not for you, not for me, but for themselves.

For the people saying that Project64 is trying to make money off of Nintendo's intellectual property: Allow me to tell you about an emulator called Bleem! Bleem! was was taken to court by Sony for emulating the PlayStation. Guess what? Bleem! won. Emulation is NOT, NOT, NOT copyright violation in any way shape or for. It does not infringe on intellectual property. If it were to fall under ANY category, it would be PARODY. An emulator is an interpretation, not a copy. So shut the hell up about these guys "making money off of Nintendo". They don't.

And finally: Those of you saying that emulatorX plays n64 games: GO USE IT! Go have fun playing your games on their emulator and stop complaining about this one. Stop being pessimistic assholes and just leave them alone. They will make their releases when they see fit. Not when you want them to.

To the Project64 team. Know that you do have people (with intelligence) supporting your work and we are willing to help and stand by the project. Don't let these mentally retarded assclowns get you down. Thanks for all the hard work.

HatCat
12th October 2007, 01:04 PM
Dang, it's been a long time since I've seen perfect grammar. If I may add,

Once again, responding as if I did not know what trolling was...

You say the p64 is the best but owner has,nt even bother updating it.

Well, only squall wrote that, I think, but, either way, how well-updated something is doesn't automatically imply its functional relation to something else. In case you didn't read post one of this news article, there's a reason why it's not being updated anymore for the time being.

If your choice is because Project64 is currently rarely-updated, then you should have no problem finding reasons to use Project64 instead of MAME. Do inform of vice versa.

Project64's public versions are released each major/minor revision, I think. Its beta versions are released by builds, like MAME.

Walk way from the emulator and download a free version like mame

Project64 is free.
I'm guessing you are a MAME advertiser :P? You don't even look at your opponent before reacting emptily.

This guy is just making money from nothing and does,nt even update.

He can't collect donations if the donations page is down, as far as I know.

Before, he was updating often, as you can see in the other news articles on this site. If you mean the betas, you would know :P. If you mean the emulator's public version, it's under development for a reason.

Anonymous
13th October 2007, 01:08 PM
Thank you Jeremy McCleese and Iconoclast for putting those idiots in their place. Also, proper grammar is quite nice. ;) It's sad to know there are people who don't care to understand or even respect what the PJ64 programmers are doing, and don't understand how donating works or why we do it. People donate because we appreciate the well written software they allow us to download FOR FREE. They show their appreciation to those who donate by allowing us to download unreleased software. It's pretty simple. I'm no genius and I figured it out. I will donate as soon as I can (I'm also having PayPal issues, although I don't know if I'll be able to use PayPal anyway). Figure out a way to donate and you'll be back in business in no time I'm sure. Allow people to mail you money if all else fails; if you read the comments, you can see people are very willing.

Anonymous
13th October 2007, 04:25 PM
If people are really interested in donating to gain a copy of the latest projaect 64 i don't see why the person can't postal mail it. The sender would enclose there e-mail also then pj64 can e-mail them a username/password.

Anonymous
13th October 2007, 04:27 PM
continued of course you may want to get a P.O. Box and only accept money orders

Anonymous
16th October 2007, 02:11 PM
I used to use Worldpay before paypal. They seem rather secure. Maybe it's worth looking into them for recieving donations.

You could possibly set up another paypal donation to anotther, personal account. You don't have to mention project64 and get rejected or denied by some terms of use. It would simply be as if one person was handing money to another person.

Anonymous
16th October 2007, 06:57 PM
Why pay for an emulator? Ahh, cause' everyone wants something for something. Typical world. This project started off free so why change it's integrity? If donating was optional for any future versions then I would consider donating a lot easier.

It's like nearly all services; Get this for just this amount for so long, then pay way too much for it after your period is up.

HatCat
17th October 2007, 02:34 PM
What if they actually need the money, though? Everybody might need something for something as well.

Even if they all can live just fine without this donation money, you seem as if you are forgetting that official versions of Project64 are still freeware. The payment thing is probably to show "trustability" for testing private versions, though there are other potenial means.

Suddenly charging money, as you might think, for Project64 would seem much more unreasonable than offering a new opportunity to test private build versions with potential issues to those with some sort of currency of trust. Money hardly indicates trust, though, so I guess I agree it would probably have been better to make donations not really return beta access, so that only donations from those who donate out of heart are given, and probably hire knowledgable people who don't seem like they operate a cracks site/contribute to their purposes in any way, but, again, maybe at least one of them needs the money?

The way it was worded in the donations page from what I remember, that seems to be the case.

Anonymous
28th October 2007, 02:35 PM
I was just coming to this page to download another copy of PJ64 and the beta looked inviting, I wanted to donate to get it. Why? Well lets just say Project 64 is AWESOME! No emulator that I have seen has lasted this long! I would donate even if there wasn't a 1.7. I guess I have to use 1.6,

So I have to live with awesome :( , and not Pro Awesome! ;D

Keep it up! :D

HatCat
29th October 2007, 04:11 PM
You spelled "Project64" wrong.

Anonymous
3rd November 2007, 07:07 AM
Hey PJ64 team. Once again kudos and Thanks for the work you've done. I would like to point out that PJ64 is, and by a good margin, the best N64 emulator out. Would still like to donate to the cause, even if it's just a P.O. box in like bumsville Idaho. Come on, it can't be that hard to set up a way for people to GIVE you money. And no, don't want to donate to get version 1.7. I want to donate to insure there will be a version 2.0.

Cheers

Anonymous
3rd November 2007, 10:13 AM
Google Checkout looks like a very good alternative. I looked through the TOS and saw nothing about emulation, nintendo, sony, or anything. So it might be the way to go.
Starting in January they take 2% $0.20 per transaction, which really isnt that bad. on $20, its $0.60. And if you use Google AdWords you get reduced fees.

Just wanted to point out a good alternative ^_^

Anonymous
12th November 2007, 10:26 AM
20% of $20 is $0.40 not $0.60 noob :P

Anonymous
14th November 2007, 04:46 PM
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Anonymous
14th November 2007, 09:22 PM
Is there *any* way to send you money so we can get 1.7? Kinda sucks for some of us, it's been 6 farking months.

Anonymous
21st November 2007, 06:57 PM
keep on trucking ;)
O and i like the peoples ideas about the PO Box thing it would work but i could only imagine how many checks and money orders you would have to manually process kind of a turn off but hey its still money in any case

GodSponge
24th November 2007, 06:50 PM
To donate means to give money without expecting something back.

From what I can tell, access to the betas are as a thank you to people who donated.

Stop whining about having to pay for something. You don't have to! If it bothers you to support the authors, use another emulator and stop posting crap here!

I do hope that the donation issue can be resolved soon though. I would very much like to help out some more.

Anonymous
2nd December 2007, 06:53 AM
OK, so if you log into paypal, there's an option at the top called "send money", you can just get people to send donations through that to an e-mail account that isn't linked to the site at all (gmail for example). There is, of course, the option to set up a premium rate phone number that people can call which will give them a code to get into the BETA section or something. Just a couple of ideas.

Anonymous
2nd December 2007, 03:29 PM
Folks,
I've been using your emulator since..well, a long time. I have enjoyed so many hours of Nintendo 64 classics on my PC with your program. I wanted to download the Beta...and would certainly have donated or paid for the privilege in order to support your fine work.

Quite sad not to be able to.

Cheers,
Leech

Anonymous
3rd December 2007, 12:11 PM
Got sake has,nt the owner update this yep may 2007 .

It is now dec 2007.

Alot of people have put idea forward here paypal,etc , looks like he done a runner with all your money.

HatCat
3rd December 2007, 01:16 PM
Since there are no 'serious' complaints left, I am guessing that terminates my poetry. Whatever the amount of time remaining, it does not make a difference as to how wrong an idea might be once an event happens to disprove it. That is a confidence one such as yourself cannot strike. Since I've attempted to help what seems to be successfully, the only thing left is to write this.

1. e2-e4 g7-g6
2. d2-d4 f8-g7
3. c2-c4 e7-e6
4. b1-c3 b7-b6
5. g1-f3 c8-b7
6. c1-f4 d7-d6
7. d1-a4 b8-d7
8. f1-d3 g8-e7
9. e1-g1 e8-g8

Oops.

Anonymous
7th December 2007, 10:33 AM
Hi! I was just about to give the team AUS$60 (for the whole teams effort in making the emu) and now it seems that the donations page isn't working. I understand how hard it is to make a secure payment site but please, could you get the donations site running again... Even if you made "memberships" which you could sell on ebay or something... and have a site where you could put in your membership number to get the beta stuff

HatCat
9th December 2007, 09:05 AM
That lasted long.

If development of a software instance is temporarily discontinued by its author, then it should be leaked or no longer freeware for that time. If a software instance was never published as freeware, then it should not be leaked.
summarizes your viewpoint ?

Anonymous
11th December 2007, 11:23 AM
guys, when are you bringing the donations-page up again? what about all the people who want to donate for supporting this project??

Anonymous
13th December 2007, 10:04 AM
Doesn't surprise me my post was deleted. However now my uploads of it on rarhost have been deleted. I'm not sure if this was done by anyone here, however this now means I need to find an alternative means to make the file easy available. That may mean I won't have the power to take the download down when you allow people to donate again. Not my fault.

I do check up on this quite often, mostly to see if it was possible to donate to get the beta. I will continue to check, and as an act of good faith I will donate to the team when it becomes possible.

HatCat
13th December 2007, 12:47 PM
Whoever did somehow get the file removed apparently doesn't care to acknowledge you, but I do.

Whether or not I am acknowledged, regardless, I have a question for anyone. What is it that makes this instantial emulator, Project64, a practical religion for those like Tithis? To the point where you suffer out of impatience? Even if I did not have the endless array of chess analyzation as an alternative hobby to using another emulator instead, I could see that, logically, if something has not happened from a trusted group, there is a high percentage chance that the reason for that should be something understandable and not something personal like challenging you for not donating. One such as this displays no potential for understanding self-presence in the situation of another, only an immature belief in the power to upload a pirated version to sites that have piracy report pages.

Really yet, is it for fame? Some of you one of those well-known Internet users? Wait and get your fame, or do something of greater fame in the mean time, maybe write your own and continue whining for the donation page after you fail to learn to write anything other than "Hello, World!". Sell it on eBay, there's your fame.

Why waste my time like nobody else here? Not being a religious wipe, not feeling that angry, but just offering some moral insight before you all suffer the same. That way I have no chance of remorse hehe, having known I tried, and then the serious postings here will at that point mean little to nothing.

Anonymous
14th December 2007, 05:25 AM
I do not consider project64 a religion, nor am I seeking internet fame. I am simply doing what I feel is right given the circumstances.

Many of the people who download roms justify the action by saying the games are no longer for sale in any stores and that the company is no longer making money off the product. Its those same idea's that make me want to make project64 1.7 available. You can no longer obtain the program legally, and the team isn't making money off it currently.

HatCat
14th December 2007, 02:15 PM
For whatever reason they have not yet implemented the suggestion as to how to restore the donation page and for whatever reason none of them answered, the reason is unknown, and you thereby have few such circumstances based off of knowledge. I, for one, have no more of such than you.

You have just written an expression of the idea that a non-freeware solution whose development is, whether by will of the author or not, temporarily ended should be leaked constantly for that period until the solution authority individual or group is able to do something about it. That is the worst possible way to word your viewpoint, given what you know about the circumstances. Compare that to the decision of never releasing public betas in such a way that the software provision here was free in no comparitive sense whatsoever, in which case leaking it, whether it fall under the property of temporarily abandoned or not, is just as illegal and nearly as morally senseless.

Nintendo permanently put an end to the here-emulated platform. That is not the same as being distracted by work. The team is, indeed, not making money off of the beta development that has momentarily ceased, and that is why you have even less compensation to match your attempted actions.

HatCat
14th December 2007, 02:17 PM
freeware* solution

Anonymous
1st January 2008, 02:28 AM
... ah nvm

Anonymous
2nd January 2008, 11:34 PM
hey guys just wanna say i appreciate all the software you dudes make. its amazing and its a shame you must stop accepting donations. thanks again

Anonymous
5th January 2008, 08:36 PM
Decided to check if anything has changed, still hasn't, oh well.

Iconoclast I really don't want to argue about this; its doubtful it would change either of our opinions anyways. I've stated my reasons for trying to leak the beta and I feel my actions are justified. Whether or not some guy on the internet disagrees with me is of little importance.

There is something else I'd like to say before being done with this though. I didn't appreciate the way you tried to make what I considered negative generalizations of me. I never posted anything negative about you or anyone else. You had your reasons I'm sure, but I considered it very rude.

HatCat
5th January 2008, 10:14 PM
The biggest rudity in my post was the phrase "morally senseless", which actually did not target you. If you return, some form of citation would be nice.

I did not expect an argument. What I did expect is that you would read my point of view as I did yours, but, if you did, you seemed to consider it an attempt to humiliate you rather than an attempt to enlighten you out of this pointless suffering of grudge towards this project's inactivity. You pretend to not even understand as if they may just be too busy with life to read your piracy threats, whatever life occupation you have in interaction with this world.

I cannot change your feelings automatically, but that does not matter: emotions are human weaknesses that must be accepted, not enforced. If you claim to prefer poison over facts and reasonability, you claim that you have no reasoning to do with anyone here. With that, you had nothing to say all along. Farewell.

Anonymous
7th January 2008, 01:51 AM
ใƒ€ใ‚ฆใƒณใƒ*ใƒผใƒ‰ใ•ใ›ใฆใใ*ใ•ใ„ :D

Anonymous
10th January 2008, 07:37 AM
How can u get to project 64 1.8 to downlaod a different way or u have to donate.

I think it should be free.:D

HatCat
10th January 2008, 03:24 PM
Clicking links usually helps.

Anonymous
14th January 2008, 04:46 PM
It's been almost 8 months since you've taken the donations down. :( I whiff a scent of procrastination in the air...

HatCat
14th January 2008, 05:45 PM
Scents can be tricky.

Anonymous
15th January 2008, 04:51 PM
Me too. Yeah, you heard me. If they don't like my complaining what are they gonna do? Open the donation page? Well, I know how to get the 1.7 build illegally, but I wanna donate to get the real version.

HatCat
16th January 2008, 01:03 PM
And if you don't like their business, what are you gonna do, donate a million?

Just in case it wasn't determined, the page is not broken (not subject to opening) just not useful for opening since PayPal is no longer supported. I'm wondering if it's even possible to fix that since they only supported PayPal (a worldwide compatible client).

Anonymous
31st January 2008, 07:41 PM
oops. sory admin! i didn't know you were going to review it... now you know that there is a pirated copy of your game on the internet. I downloadeded it and i used it but it isn't compatible with vista and it can;t play perfect dark. I'm sad, maybe i should undownload v1.7, cause maybe it makes you mad? I would like to post the link on other forums but i don't think i will becaus i suddenly feel srry for you casue i downloaded it with no money and i dedn't work with my puker so now i don't feel sorry. Byr

Anonymous
16th February 2008, 10:27 AM
Instalation of emulator

Anonymous
22nd February 2008, 04:27 PM
it to to to to to to to o

HatCat
9th March 2008, 02:40 PM
You remind me of my first job! Hey you!! [daydreams while screaming] ... so if I ever need a mule, I'm ALL set!

Anonymous
26th March 2008, 06:42 PM
It's ludicrous the amount of flaming and whining going on with this page. It's really none of anybody's business if others donated to PJ64, that was their choice. As for me, I don't really care, I'll donate if they ever put it back up, but until then, I'm gonna be searching for a leaked version just because I want it that badly.

Anonymous
15th April 2008, 02:39 PM
I have a paypal account and as soon as I read "alternative method to paypal" I was sad.

I'd like a crack at the beta version.

Anonymous
15th April 2008, 04:07 PM
if you don't fix it soon im never donateing ever so fix it

Anonymous
15th April 2008, 04:14 PM
does anybody know how to get this program for free ??? :-\ :'( >:(

Anonymous
15th April 2008, 04:17 PM
Why must you tourture me like this?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????I Hate Youuuuuu!

Anonymous
15th April 2008, 04:22 PM
April 25 is my birthday ;D ;D ;D :P

Anonymous
15th April 2008, 04:31 PM
My Favorite word is Flipadoodle

Anonymous
15th April 2008, 04:31 PM
hzliugfdfrfiouwgphfhjhjuhufiohieuheoiuhreuihohiouh fgiurhiufehviurhepvfuwhfrehfrehfhvofruwhgpijprfhwg oruehvofnsdlivjfhdijvhnfdwdwjncfelivvhiuhojuhviwuh vgwhvwvnwfrsjhvihvlfhgviljfhvkjfhivlhbiuhvlgjfdehv iguhvfhwiuhwliyrhwihfkfelwhfkljrwhfikr3jgfijwgcifh wgvfiudgfreuvfwbgcreuwyhgfreifrhdflgfdjbvfkdwgtrlw jhvfkudygvfrdejnvbilurwhgkuwjhvufhvifsuhvdhvjfhvjd hwvkujhfhfbvksjbfdwerljhvhfjfrdjfn

Anonymous
24th April 2008, 05:24 AM
It is now April 24th, 2008... Still no way to donate... :'(

Anonymous
25th April 2008, 07:52 AM
uhouhuiop :) ;) :D :D :P :P :P

Anonymous
27th April 2008, 08:31 PM
I poop monkeys!

Anonymous
5th May 2008, 05:11 AM
What the heck? I need to donate! Please put the page back up!

Anonymous
7th May 2008, 10:31 AM
ใ„ใ„ใ*ใ€‚ใพใ‚ใพใ*ใ‚„ใฃใฆใชใ„ใ‚“ใ*ใ‘ใ ฉใ€‚
ใฉใ“ใ‚ใ‹ใƒ€ใ‚ฆใƒณใƒ*ใƒผใƒ‰ใฎใ—ใ‹ใŸใ‚‚ใ‚ใ ‹ใ‚‰ใชใ„ใ€‚
ใงใ‚‚ใ‚‚ใ†ใ„ใ„ใ‚„ใ€‚ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใงๆ›ธใ‘ใŸใ—ใ€ ‚ :)

Anonymous
9th May 2008, 06:51 PM
Donation page is back up! ;)

Anonymous
12th May 2008, 09:33 AM
Its down again and I want to donate :(

Anonymous
27th May 2008, 12:47 PM
Common y is it down

Anonymous
28th May 2008, 09:42 PM
Damn erectomy cheese... Come on folks. It really isn't that hard to let people give you something to support the cause....

Anonymous
24th June 2008, 07:29 AM
please i need pj64 1.7

Anonymous
28th June 2008, 01:18 PM
oh, cum on, guys! i want version and ready to donate some, but no allowed(((((

Anonymous
4th July 2008, 08:03 AM
:-* :-* :'(

Anonymous
8th July 2008, 03:52 AM
wanna spend sum dosh get beta yeeeesss!!!!

Anonymous
10th July 2008, 08:48 PM
pls...
i really want 1.7
isnt there anything u can do about this?

Anonymous
22nd July 2008, 09:43 AM
tanke you for the program muy bueno shiao

Anonymous
23rd July 2008, 04:02 PM
soon bieen riateroosz sus juego