PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Stadium Transfer Pak/rotation issue

Wing Dairu
25th April 2009, 03:43 AM
It would be great if you could figure out a way to emulate the N64 transfer pak for Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Stadium 2, perhaps by loading a .gbc rom? Being able to use my pokemon from those games would make the stadium games a lot more fun.

And I'm almost positive this has been brought up before, but it bears repeating, as several games rely on it: Please, please, PLEASE get the controller plugin to work properly with events that require you to rotate the control stick, like the final boss of Conker's Bad Fur Day, or Mario Party.

pinha24
25th April 2009, 05:02 AM
emm... 1) Actually you can!.. with the N'Rage Input Plugins, search on internet
2) mmm that would be great, but actually it can be done with the keyboard, just practice ;)

HatCat
26th April 2009, 07:11 PM
There are some macro modifiers for N-Rage's plugin that will emulate the turbo functions and possibly at the same time replace the control stick.

wildgoosespeeder
27th April 2009, 08:00 PM
Please, please, PLEASE get the controller plugin to work properly with events that require you to rotate the control stick, like the final boss of Conker's Bad Fur Day....

I've found a simple solution to get the alien to spin with this problem. Hold down the C-button of the same direction as the control stick. The only problem with this is camera rotation, but hey! At least you are able to spin him!