PDA

View Full Version : Paper Mario help?

oneshot
26th April 2009, 11:10 PM
So I have played Paper Mario before on my Nintendo 64 back in the day.

Well I decided I would try it on my PC =D

This time I cheated my way through just for fun. Well now I am at the flower fields thing where you get the member "Lakilester" (the final member of your party)

I decided to skip my way through the flower level. I skipped all the way to the machine that Is making the clouds and destroyed it. Unfortunately I skipped over getting the fertile soil and miracle water so I could plant the magic bean.

Now I don't know if the cheats came with the rom that I downloaded or if they came with the project 64 emulator but there is a cheat that gives you items. So I turned the one on that gives me fertile soil and the one that gives me miracle water. Unfortunately it saves the objects in my items slot and not in my key items slot. So when I go over to the patch near the entrance to the flower fields the my miracle water and fertile soil don't show up.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get past this without having to start the entire game over? =/

CA5
27th April 2009, 11:42 AM
XD, my brother did that the first time he ever played. I dunno about cheats for it, but we started again - we were n00bs back then. Still are in many ways, but meh.