PDA

View Full Version : We need an update!

Jabo
2nd February 2008, 11:16 PM
I realized a few weeks ago that I haven't filled out a blog for a while, even about things that aren't related necessarily to PJ. The comments section of the last blog is a mess, but there seems to be a mix of people that still believe in the project and others who think it's dead. So I thought I'd just drop a note on the blog to say hello and fill you in on some of the things I've been up to. If you haven't heard by now over the Christmas holiday I released a new version of Jnes (http://www.jabosoft.com/jnes/), so that kept me busy for a few months working with the beta team for a few months to get that out the door.
Prior to that I was deeply involved in Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, and more recently I just finished Phantom Hourglass (http://ds.ign.com/objects/694/694756.html). These games were great I can honestly say Phantom Hourglass is my favorite handheld zelda, better than Link's Awakening if not just for the graphics. Twilight Princess was insanely fun as well, definitely my favorite zelda game since Ocarina of Time dare I say it.
I've also enjoyed Guitar Hero 3 as well on occasion, playing Poison on Medium is addictive. Anyway that's all I have for now, life is busy and hopefully we'll have more updates in 2008, there is always active discussions behind the scenes but not always blogs like this. Please be respectful of us, and each other if you choose to leave a comment, we welcome feedback. Also like to wish everyone a happy new year!

Anonymous
wow, an update

Breadwinka
Indeed wow as long as you guys drop by and say hi at least once a month we wont feel like you abandoned us.

Anonymous
Great to finally see an update on what's happening :) I now want to play phantom hourglass, it sounds fun.

Anonymous
I am very glad to see new update from this website! Way to Go! :D Keep it up!

Anonymous
I like Project64~~
I hope the new Project64 can take new surprised~

Anonymous
Great, you're back!! :D

Really hope to see more updates this year. Good luck ;)

Anonymous
Well I hope you guys can update this soon, it seems the Crusin Games are having compatibility and Mapper errors going on, even though the games still work, they freeze up sometimes, I need to know if they will be supported anytime soon.

besides I figure some people needed to know about it.

Anonymous
3rd February 2008, 02:59 AM
nice jabo is back ;) ;D

Anonymous
3rd February 2008, 08:46 AM
WOW an update seriously!
Thanks God. I am check your page day per day and i started getting anxious. ;D

HatCat
3rd February 2008, 12:34 PM
What is it with this strange optimism? I know I'm not in the right position...but, he'll update when he wants. He doesn't owe any of us anything; there's this programming status called "on-hold." Is that illegal?

The time zilmar specified was one-third durable; it has been 0.5 years. I think it was right though to know what's been going on with Jabo, just not quite morally incorrect to decline sharing.

Anonymous
3rd February 2008, 05:02 PM
good work
hope to see perfect multi player soon.

Anonymous
3rd February 2008, 06:51 PM
Hey, do you think a Mac version of project64 will ever be released? I find myself having to boot into windows all the time for this program cause it just works so well. I hope there's a possibility for this!

ShadowFX
3rd February 2008, 11:43 PM
Most of you fail to realise that Zilmar is man behind the core work of PJ64. He still hasn't returned because he is obviously still pre-occupied with his work. Not to break any joyful moments because of this update, but real updates haven't been made since June last year.

But like they said, the project has its ups and downs. We are currently in a long downtime.

Anonymous
4th February 2008, 12:40 AM
I have Nintendo DS game name is Phantom Hourglass. I play all levels and fight all bosses. I was enjoy play with that. My neck get sore and ouch! I can't move my head. That really hurt so bad. I need play Nintendo DS game on Wii use HDTV on wall and help better than hand handle video system. :)

I think Project 64 1.7 will be on Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Vienna/Seven(2009 to 2010). I don't think Mac/Leapond OS maybe approve or not. I don't know about Linux maybe working or not. 8)

Peace!

Anonymous
4th February 2008, 02:48 AM
Hey guys, congratulations and thank you for Project 64. It's good to see that you're taking things at a steady pace, not rushing development of PJ64 (assuming it's not a closed project).

I actually have a small request: how about a release with the (awesome) new icon(s) to replace the one that is default in v1.6?

All the best :)

Anonymous
4th February 2008, 06:22 PM
Today I was playing Zelda:OOT Master Quest on a 57" TV in 1080i, 16:9, with a texture pack, fantastic sound, perfect controls and rumble w/ a Logitech gamepad...and well, it just doesn't get much better. I love this fantastic emulator and thank the coders for all their hard work and time. I miss updates and would really love to see this work continued. But if not, hey I'm still very grateful. Cheers! ;D

Anonymous
6th February 2008, 12:47 AM
xD Nice to actually hear from you =] Glad to hear your gonna try to work on it if you can find time xD thx

Anonymous
6th February 2008, 08:17 PM
I was hoping for some progress on Project64 really but I appreciate the update anyway.

Anonymous
7th February 2008, 09:18 AM
I really liked Phantom Hourglass but was upset at how easy it was. It only took me a week to beat it... I still haven't gotten everything though...

Looking forward to any updates this year... or next year...

Anonymous
7th February 2008, 11:28 AM
Pj64 is da bomb. so wanna be a member star.

Anonymous
7th February 2008, 03:01 PM
i had some perfect dark cravings and found pj64 roms, im keen to help build netplay support into pj64 but you need to donate to open an account and you cant donate... whats happening guys?

Anonymous
8th February 2008, 12:44 AM
no updates why pay for the domain >:(

Gent
8th February 2008, 05:42 AM
Just because you do not see or hear anything about the project does not mean nobody is doing anything. I've been busy creating cheats for the new addition to n64 unreleased (releases) 40 winks.

Great to see this fantastic game avalible and playing fantastic on 1.7 that is why i have been busy creating its cheat support.

Below you will see some of its support in action in the pic below.

http://emutastic.emulation64.com/40_winks_pj64_1.7.jpg

Viva La PJ64

HatCat
8th February 2008, 02:09 PM
[Disability of advanced block linking is not required for the game to run on this version, so the recompiler core can be used.]

Anonymous
8th February 2008, 02:39 PM
I have been waiting for the longest time for a well done PJ64 to have online and even though I am not going to dismiss the work you guys have done I would like for you to verify what programming language this is made it so I can learn it and maybe help out with the project because to be honest I see that at as taking less time than waiting for 1.7 to become a public release. :) C right?

I know that may sound prickish but unfortunately it does seem to be reality. I understand you guys have actual lives and such but I just love this emulator and am so anxious for online support. :)

Anyway, to the guy who asked about the Mac...I doubt it but whats the point when you could just install Windows via VMWare? Just get VMWare and install it that way.

Anonymous
8th February 2008, 04:07 PM
Anyone know how else we can be mebers?.

HatCat
8th February 2008, 04:31 PM
Dybbuk Atroxic, they may probably never release the current sourcecode. If you wanted to help, they did release this for version 1.4 of the emulator. (See Public Version > Downloads.)

Anonymous
8th February 2008, 08:06 PM
I agree with Dybbuk Atroxic. You are smart to tell everything! :D Mac can use VMWare to bring Windows XP in and running Project 64 program. I hope Project 64 1.7 will release soon around in March or later. :)

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 02:25 AM
now i have a job, i wanna donate XD
oh wells, all i can do is wait i guess... need another x360 controller and i have all i need for multiplayer atm :P

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 04:06 AM
I have Logitech controller look like PS2. Cheap. Cost about $30.00 at Bestbuy store, etc. Work as charm on all emulators, gamecube emulator, PC games, and much more! That product is very good! Don't need buy X360 Controller for PC. X360 Controller cost about $50.00 . Too much. We like cheap than high price. Try out. :)

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 04:12 AM
That what I have like that.

http://www.logitech.com/repository/60/jpg/1913.1.0.jpg

Rumblepad™ 2

Action

* Dual vibration feedback motors: Feel every hit, crash, explosion, and more.

Control

* Rubber grips: Get a solid grip with specially textured rubber.
* Familiar button layout: Control the action with 10 programmable action buttons, plus Mode and Vibration selectors and an eight-way D-pad.
* Analog control: Feel the performance edge with two analog sticks and smooth, precise control.

Convenience

* Software included: Lets you customize buttons, download game profiles, assign a shift-button function, and more.
* Quality construction: What you've come to expect from Logitech.

I love this product because have built Vib. inside! Awesome one! :)

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 09:38 AM
:o :P

[Edit-Gent] 1st post in English and 2nd do not ask for games you fool.

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 10:15 AM
the wired 360 controllers are only $40 and I personally think they are better overall because they are better for Microsoft pc games like halo if you like those pc games, as for emulation since neither are the original controller so neither one is better.

legend
9th February 2008, 11:32 AM
360 is the best hands down! No better controller exists or will for some time. The MS drivers are kinda crappy, but the third party XBCD drivers are amazing. Even the third party Madcatz versions are tremendous build quality and have rubber injections. Logitech is simply junk that only lasts for about a year before the buttons start sticking and the analogue stick stops working correctly. All pc controllers are garbarge. Thank god for MS's answer to all that crap. And the PS3 controller is rickety, cheap crap and barely better than a PC gamepad. If anyone really cares about wanting the best and they do an once of reasearch, they'll find they're answer and it's nothing that Logitech makes. :)

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 02:19 PM
x-box controller is fail/10
is you like xbox go away this is the nintendo
go play your 5 exclusive games

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 02:20 PM
m$ is evil make you pay for everything i can't even play dvd's on vista

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 04:21 PM
I have a N64 USB adapter, works perfect (with most controls), only costs $5 on eBay, a lot cheaper and better than a Logitech/360 control :)

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 04:26 PM
Following up on my comment, anyone know if rumble packs work with the official controls? I've gotta go buy one, but no point if they don't work.

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 06:54 PM
I understand the lack of updates. It would be really great though if you guys could just provide a substitute donation method (Google Checkout maybe) so that some of us that never got in on the beta versions would have access.

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 07:35 PM
these replies arent meant to be about controllers (anyway, i got given the x360 one for free, so i wont complain :P)
just wondering if an alternative to paypal is being looked at for donations, I was thinking Nochex might be a good idea - saw that CCleaner developers Piriform use it for donations, thought it might work for PJ64. searched their terms and conditions, and apart from saying "dont be illegal with us" etc, this was the only thing which might be a stumbling block:

'12.2.15 describe accurately on its website, including a full description of its trading name, address, telephone number and URL, what goods and services are being offered for sale, the price, the action which must be taken to make a purchase, the point at which a sale is completed, and details of delivery, shipping, returns and refund policies and comply at all times with any laws governing consumer and/or internet transactions (including the Distance Selling Regulations);'

One of the developers willing to put that info on the site? XD
Anyways perhaps email them and see what the deal is?

Anonymous
9th February 2008, 09:39 PM
Wow, I not know that people report that Logitech controllers are not work. I saw on Bestbuy and EB game. I think Logitech is junk. Right?

Why not Xbox 360 wire or PS3 controller wire will work on Windows? Don't have driver. I see nothing on Google. No Xbox 360/PS3 Controller driver for Windows XP and Vista to keep update. I have no idea about X360 and PS3. Whoa

Gent
9th February 2008, 10:23 PM
i are me: Other alternatives are being considered and sorry to all who are unable to be involved at this moment in time.

Rest assured all is being done to erase this problem as soon as possible.

BTW i use a PS2 Controller with a GAMEware Control Pad Pro USB Adapter and works like a charm :)

Anonymous
10th February 2008, 11:40 AM
project manager please set a due date for a release.
is 1.7 the final version? ... why not make 1.8 the final product.. and start giving out 1.7?

i'm just frustrated using 1.6 when 1.7 seems to have many bug fixes the public could benefit from.

o well keep up the development. (I hope to see something before 2009)

Gent
10th February 2008, 12:12 PM
Tell you what getErDone: how about we sort out a beta membership purchase system in the next couple of weeks as a one off on a different site under a different guise so yourself and others who desperately want to be apart of this beta process can be huh?

I will chat to the others and see what we can come up with.

After all it does seem a shame to have all you willing want to be members not being able to benefit from what you so vocally want to be a part of :)

Anonymous
10th February 2008, 04:27 PM
I use a 360 controller and love it. tho currently its chillin at my friends house, cause he got a 360, and i already have xbox controller chopped up, so it works, and im ok :P

Anonymous
10th February 2008, 04:44 PM
awesome id be a member

Anonymous
11th February 2008, 05:23 AM
Awesome! Great to see you guys are still alive and coding :D Take your time and as always thank you for the time and effort you put into this project. Just please try to post more often ;)

Anonymous
11th February 2008, 06:32 AM
ok, let's open to the public project64 1.7 member again

Anonymous
12th February 2008, 05:51 AM
Jabo, we believe in YOU! :D
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D

Anonymous
12th February 2008, 07:28 AM
I use the adaptoid with the N64 OFFICIAL N64 controller, works great. I also use the wiimote with glovepie scripts really cool to use.

Anonymous
13th February 2008, 09:58 AM
Hey, since we can't donate, can I buy you a pizza, or possibly a game or something? That's about the only way I can think of to show my support, as that's about all that's left that hasn't been deemed grey-area in the legal department... ^_^

Anonymous
13th February 2008, 03:01 PM
i don't understand why someone doesn't lend Jabo or Zilmar a regional-based mailing address for donations ... someone they can trust, anyway.

canada based address ... U.S. based address ... etc ... i think it's legal and makes it cheap to mail for everyone.

Anonymous
15th February 2008, 02:01 AM
I'm insanely jealous as there is currently a Wii drought in Aus and I haven't been able to pick one up for months and months. I dream about it.

Anonymous
17th February 2008, 07:17 AM
http://astatalk.com/images/smiles/eusa_clap.gif
http://extremeposterz.com/forum/images/smilies/rashy_urock.gif
http://extremeposterz.com/forum/images/smilies/rashy_girlhi.gif

I want be happy if someone release new Project 64 soon. http://extremeposterz.com/forum/images/smilies/rashy_yahoo.gif

Anonymous
17th February 2008, 06:05 PM
so how are we meant to sign up again?

Anonymous
17th February 2008, 10:48 PM
Well thank gooodness you finally gave us an update. It's almost been a month since I checked the site last. Glad to know the project is still alive.
I'd comment on your Zelda games of preference, but I'm a Mario fanatic, so it's best not to go there...

Anonymous
18th February 2008, 08:24 PM
I'll donate as much money as you need as long as you open donates. Let's get this emulator done

Anonymous
19th February 2008, 01:28 PM
How is internet play going to work?

Anonymous
19th February 2008, 01:31 PM
is there still internet play?

Anonymous
19th February 2008, 01:32 PM
and we need more 16:10 resoulutions please

Anonymous
19th February 2008, 01:55 PM
internet play:

sucks ... but how i would do it is just run the emulator on 1 machine and web-cam the image of the emulator to the other machine while taking input commands from the 2nd machine at the same time. the image quality could be blury on the 2nd machine and there would be some pretty serious lag ... but on a local network it wouldn't be so bad (but then what's the point right?)

how do you do it correctly? ... some weird syncing going on, i bet ... it's probably easier and better than my idea ... discuss?

Anonymous
19th February 2008, 01:57 PM
PS ... i didn't mean pointing a webcam at the monitor, of course ... i just meant a video-stream of some sort taken from the emulator. maybe that's how it is done with other emus.

Anonymous
19th February 2008, 05:03 PM
I would have thought you'd break it up like this

server:

all processing stuff

----------------------
gfx & sound data
|
|
V

A
|
|
controller and pak info
-----------

client

Anonymous
21st February 2008, 04:09 AM
yes, just reproduce everyones inputs on everyone else's computers, then it would just be sending input info and all the big stuff (video, sound) could be reproduced by each client :)

Anonymous
21st February 2008, 04:50 AM
what if project64 netplay was like xbox360 u create a game and w8 for players where u live.
and it can seach for players who create a game.

Anonymous
22nd February 2008, 07:38 AM
yeah right, i have 1.7
i am member not seen anything of netplay so far

Anonymous
22nd February 2008, 03:24 PM
:o Wow! I heard this website - pj64-emu.com is worth $14,757.00 !!!!

We can check other website to see how many money from them websites.

directory.sootle.com/website-worth/

;)

SubCog
23rd February 2008, 06:30 AM
Give us the updates now! Yarhg!

Anonymous
27th February 2008, 12:17 PM
Dude i have a question. Will PJ64 1.7 have a kaillera feature like Jnes? If it does, it will be awesome. PJ64k its a meh for me but i still use it to play SSB online. It will be awesome if PJ64 has Kaillera.

Anonymous
27th February 2008, 10:10 PM
kaillera sucks u cant get a lot of ppl
i cant find one where i live.

Anonymous
28th February 2008, 05:39 AM
I agree with Anonymous :O Cause PJ64k Has like half the FPS PJ64 gives me.
Oh and keep up the good work guys! :D

Anonymous
2nd March 2008, 06:22 AM
how bout som Vista support?

Anonymous
2nd March 2008, 08:37 AM
PJ64 1.6 is already compatible with Vista.
I have and I use normally. (even with a crappy PC... :) )

Anonymous
4th March 2008, 07:13 AM
It would be nice if you guys could find a way to code a high compatibility 64 emulator without using plugins... Having to mess with my settings when I change games does get annoying after a while.

Just an idea.

Anonymous
4th March 2008, 02:31 PM
bro my class has bout 30 kids and all we do everyday is sit on our comps and play PJ. way to go for making this

Anonymous
6th March 2008, 05:46 PM
I need an updates to the graphic plug-in(directX).I saw some emulator graphic cool than pj64.Althrough there got cool graphic but i also support pj64. ;)

Anonymous
6th March 2008, 05:49 PM
Hmm 1.7 released?i'm jz using 1.6 ver...... :'(

Anonymous
7th March 2008, 11:53 AM
ineed a update on the legend of zelda majora's mask please

Anonymous
9th March 2008, 10:38 AM
quiero descargar el emulador de project 64

Anonymous
9th March 2008, 03:07 PM
Will someone release new Project 64 1.7 out?

I can't wait for that. Project 64 is rock!! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/laie/Laie_94.gif

Anonymous
9th March 2008, 09:06 PM
i wonder whats goin on.

Anonymous
11th March 2008, 02:55 PM
I have P64 but the only game I have is Super Smash Bros. :) :) :)

Anonymous
11th March 2008, 05:50 PM
my last message i tried to post never got posted ... what's up here? ...

implement a PJ64 video and sound recorder ... or just sound recorder

make PJ64 compile roms into stand-alone EXEs with the setting preserved ... that way we can put in the perfect settings and make them stick with each game ... maybe not a good idea.

make PJ64 record high scores on the PJ64 website ... maybe not possible.

what about ask-a-friend for help ... freeze a game and request remote assistance with beating about ... another silly idea?

how about some API's ... programmers might like that.

how about a whole content management system ... saving a game takes a snapshot and you can browse through the snapshots picking the save game you want ... maybe update some real-time web snap-in so people know what you're playing and how far you're progressing etc ... i don't know.

Anonymous
14th March 2008, 10:27 AM
To Tyler: If you want to record on Project64k, i am personally prefer Fraps. its good and works well!

Anonymous
14th March 2008, 10:28 AM
Use Fraps ;D

Anonymous
19th March 2008, 03:44 PM
Can you run Project 64 on a Windows XP or not? I have 1964, and it isn't that great(it's really buggy). So, I want this emulator. Can it? Yes or no?

Anonymous
20th March 2008, 01:55 AM
Jake you can.

Anonymous
20th March 2008, 03:05 PM
come on i want to see update

Anonymous
22nd March 2008, 04:57 PM
i have to say, when i was using PJ64 years ago, it was revolutionary ... i mean, playing Smash Bros. on my PC was just amazing.

the sad thing is now that Smash Bros. Brawl is out, i now realize that this emulator is really starting to show it's age. even if this emulator is continued, it will be to support very aging games now ... this is now 2 long generations ago and in a couple years it will be 3 generations old (you don't hear people raving over Super Nintendo Emulation anymore ... it's been done to death).

too bad that today's games are becoming too complicated to emulate or else we would all be raving over GameCube emulation ... yet it seems too big of a challenge to be taken seriously. emulation is going down-hill ... boooo!!!

anyone still interested in N64 emulation, where else could it possibly go? ... Pj64 has done 95% in my books and that includes most games being done perfectly.

whatever 1.7 will do, it won't be as good as 1.6 for it's time. much the same as 1.6 won't be as good as 1.5 for it's time ... when 1.4 was out, i was having a great time ... i doubt i would seriously spend more than a few hours with 1.7 if it were released.

HatCat
23rd March 2008, 06:31 AM
You mean Project64 is going downhill, which, by the way, it is not.

A true emulation engineer does not trust what makes people happy.
If happiness is the cause, then not everybody will be happy.
This includes time: Researching emulation for a very old platform with little popularity could potentially have more merit; researching emulation for a very new platform shows you only want to be linked to the video game industry. Time is in no way a factor of merit except to show skill.

There are people as happy about SNES emulation as those who are about something new. There are also people who think games for the newest platforms were not released for play on those platforms but to emulate.

We were the ones gaming off of other peoples' work; we don't (have to) pay Jabo anything for it. Now he's the one that's gaming like he's not supposed to do since he signed a contract with us that he's enslaved to continually work.

This time from experience, Project64 has done over 25 percent removing the consideration of some emulators being based off of the work of others.

Anonymous
25th March 2008, 04:52 PM
I need the 1.7 final version!!!

Anonymous
27th March 2008, 09:43 AM
Call me sad but woo 100!

Anonymous
27th March 2008, 02:07 PM
why dont u guys add online play to pj64?

Anonymous
28th March 2008, 11:23 AM
;d ;d ;d ;d >:( ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

Anonymous
28th March 2008, 11:25 AM
wat the baby going to cry

Anonymous
2nd April 2008, 01:09 PM
ive been waiting for PJ64 1.7 to come out i want to see if they have updated it better.

Anonymous
3rd April 2008, 02:19 AM
Can some one help me.

I can not get the game window up. I have sound if I click on the bar in the task bar but I can not see any game window.

Anonymous
3rd April 2008, 08:01 PM
Happy April Fool! Project 64 1.8 is out now! What you thinking? ;D

Anonymous
6th April 2008, 04:54 AM
i hate it no new news yet

Anonymous
6th April 2008, 08:49 AM
how to get it
>:(

Anonymous
10th April 2008, 05:34 PM
stop playing and put to work mop >:(

Anonymous
12th April 2008, 02:58 AM
i check on this project constantly hoping for an update!

Anonymous
12th April 2008, 04:22 AM
ePSXe is getting an update after 5 years of silence. Don't ya think it's time to release a final version as well? ;D Here's to hoping...

Anonymous
13th April 2008, 08:52 AM
ePSXe is being updated? ... that's actually very exciting stuff ... should have posted a link to it! ... gotta google this.

Anonymous
13th April 2008, 05:04 PM
Huh I know asking for a deadline is annoying as hell, but how about posting some progress reports on what's currently being made?

Anonymous
14th April 2008, 11:39 AM
I think it's be great to be ported to mac. I use sixty force with my 360 controller and its way to laggy.

Anonymous
16th April 2008, 02:15 PM
Heya,

Well 1.7 has in in private beta status for ages the last confirmed version of it i have heard about is 1.7.40 something, can we have an update on what version its currently at and what the features are,

maybe its time for a public beta seen as i been waiting to get my hands on 1.7 for like the last two years.

Anonymous
19th April 2008, 11:39 PM
dont hold your hopes up, when someone puts the truth in mods delete it like asses, seriously advice to all give up on seeing pj64 1.7, i have. then if it ever turns up, which i doubt it will even this year then it'll be a suprise.

Anonymous
25th April 2008, 01:17 PM
yo forme project y abian muchos juegos divertidos por ejemplo pokemon 2,
zelda,mario 64. ;D

Anonymous
25th April 2008, 01:22 PM
es como divartirme en la playa. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anonymous
25th April 2008, 05:31 PM
hey me agregan jeje xD

HatCat
26th April 2008, 11:26 AM
And then the segment AB said, "Line AB...how could you be without me?" :)

Anonymous
27th April 2008, 08:07 AM
hi,i want to play gb tower in pokemon stadium 1&2. i got project 1.6 with jabo direct3D plugin.if there are updates to make at my request,please tell me how to work this,pleaseeee?

Anonymous
28th April 2008, 12:47 AM
I recommend searching youtube for a link to the beta before it disappears for good. 10 bucks says PJ64 is dead.

Anonymous
28th April 2008, 01:06 AM
Hey all! Will Project 64 1.7 work on Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7(Vienna) ? and When PJ64 1.7 will be release out? I want know please. April will be going gone and go on May soon. April Fool is gone right now.

Anonymous
28th April 2008, 11:37 PM
i like to say to everyone who wants PJ64 1.7 not to buy it, since there hasn't been an update in so long. So just head over to isohunt.com and down PJ64 1.7.0.55 it's what i've done. :)

Anonymous
29th April 2008, 11:10 AM
ihope at least.....
sigh* :(

Anonymous
29th April 2008, 01:05 PM
un increible emulador que necesito

Anonymous
3rd May 2008, 02:15 AM
At the rate things are going 3d realms will actually release duke nukem forever before the pj64 crew gets 1.7 done..

Anonymous
3rd May 2008, 10:30 AM
Don't need hurry. If people want Project 1.7 now and will have glitches same as Windows XP Service Pack 3 and Vista SP1. We better need wait for Project 1.7 need more stable like full version of XP SP3 and Vista SP1. I can wait when new will be release soon. Please be patient(wait). :)

Anonymous
3rd May 2008, 05:56 PM
You could ass a video recorder to Project 64

Anonymous
3rd May 2008, 05:58 PM
You could ADD a video recorder...sorry...i made a mistake ;D, but anyways, yeah, it would be a good idea to add a video recorder so I can record some good parts in my games

Anonymous
6th May 2008, 04:52 AM
i enjoy project. and hope to see future updates... =] u guys are awesome.

Anonymous
6th May 2008, 07:46 AM
what the net play come on tell us :D

Anonymous
14th May 2008, 03:43 PM
love da games bra, looking forward to some new ones

Anonymous
17th May 2008, 05:46 PM
hey i like u

Anonymous
3rd June 2008, 07:08 PM
It's a shame. I was actually going to donate to get a copy of the beta version but that's not going to work. And, I have Vista SP1 and 1.6 didn't work - under any circumstances. It's worked previously though.

1.7 beta did work though - very nicely I might add.

Anonymous
21st June 2008, 02:42 PM
Hey David, Can you go back to Windows XP and start work on separate Project 1.7 for XP and Vista right? So let us know. I heard many people are complaint on Vista. Stick with XP forever. ;)

Anonymous
23rd June 2008, 03:14 PM
I suggest a fast forward button like in psxfin emulator.

Anonymous
1st July 2008, 03:06 AM
えいご*め*ぇ せっかくPJ64 .7に日本語はいってるのにバイナリ 英語じゃあダウン*ードまでいけな 。

squall_leonhart
6th July 2008, 09:01 AM
Project64 1.7.0.55 is a hack, it is a hacked version of an internal build, that has a trojan planted in it. there is no such build as 1.7.0.55.

Anyone who uses this hack, i hope your bank accounts are raided.

Secondly.
Stop asking when it will be out, and making assumptions.
It will be out, when its out, and it won't be out anytime sooner then that.

Project 64 1,6 works fine under Vista SP1, all you need do is add Project64 into the DEP allow list and launch it in full admin permissions.

Pokemon Tower will never be supported, if you want to play the pokemon games, use a GBA Emulator, such as VisualBoy Advance-M.

Anonymous
8th July 2008, 11:00 AM
I have Vista SP1, no need of any sort of previous adjust is needed, just install end play.

I think the next build of PJ64 need a better interface... Just more pretty :)

Anonymous
8th July 2008, 09:19 PM
does anyone know when 1.7 will be publicly released?

Anonymous
11th July 2008, 11:53 PM
Hello?
Jabo? Zilmar? Anyone?
Are you still working on project 64?
I feel like its been forgotten :(

Anonymous
2nd August 2008, 12:10 PM
nvm those things. And IP suspend Danial for hoping our bank accounts get raided.

squall_leonhart
13th September 2008, 06:28 AM
I'm not the only one that hopes it, im sure the developers would get a laugh out of someone getting haxxed for using a leak build.

Anonymous
18th September 2008, 06:28 AM
i love the game 40 winks p.s i am from the land:denmark/danmark

juniel_katarn
30th September 2015, 11:13 AM
I realized a few weeks ago that I haven't filled out a blog for a while, even about things that aren't related necessarily to PJ. The comments section of the last blog is a mess, but there seems to be a mix of people that still believe in the project and others who think it's dead. So I thought I'd just drop a note on the blog to say hello and fill you in on some of the things I've been up to. If you haven't heard by now over the Christmas holiday...

Come back and fix/open source your plugins.

EthanStoate
12th October 2015, 10:06 AM
I don't think why you guys talking about the update. I cannot see any updates specified in this area. Do you?