PDA

View Full Version : P64 Controls on Crossover for Mac

henshimi
1st May 2009, 01:19 AM
Hey, so I'm running Project 64 on a mac osx leopard using the program crossover. It seems to be running smoothly, the only problem is I need to configure the controls to fit my keyboard.

Whenever I hit options -> configure controller plugin I can't seem to change the buttons without getting an error message that says "Sorry the input selection made is already in use". This message appears before I make a selection.

Please help. I'd really like to play some super smash brothers.

HatCat
1st May 2009, 01:30 AM
So even if you assign a key like "Y" it gives you that?
Recently in beta development the plug-in has been changed so that if a key was already assigned the setting just moves over to the new button....

If you continually get this just try another plug-in? Choose "Settings..." from the menu "Options", and try using N-Rage's controller plug-in.

zorbid
16th February 2010, 09:43 PM
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I was searching the forums for Crossover topics and fell on this one...

There's a way around the problem. You must change one key at a time, then save the configuration, exit PJ64, reload it and repeat the procedure until you have the desired configuration.

It's a bit tedious, but since you probably will only do it once, it shouldn't matter.