PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Body Harvest

heeroyuy
1st May 2009, 07:53 AM
Ok, I've got Project 64 v 1.6 and I'm playing Body Harvest. The game loads great, it all looks and sounds like it should. The only problem is that I can't walk up any ramps/steps, and when I drive over bridges my vehicles sink about halfway into them. Can anyone explain/help? It wouldn't really be a problem except I get stuck in Greece Part 3 because I can't get into the boathouse, because to get in i need to walk up a ramp, but instead I just end up walking through the ramp. The same applies for any houses, i can't walk up the stairs, I just walk through them. Please help.

Also, the infinite health cheat doesn't work. I tried that because I figured if I can't get into the boathouse I'll just get invincibility and swim. But that fails too.

Help would be much appreciated.

Oh and I might as well mention I've read that I need to change my graphics plugin (or something like that) but that makes absolutely no sense. Someone recommended a (useless) website for plugins. What do I do?

HatCat
1st May 2009, 09:51 PM
The useless site may have been one that expired in that page, but there is still a list of organized sites for other plug-ins you might want to try testing with.

Most of the organization I have done here. http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=673