PDA

View Full Version : Help with project64

15th May 2009, 07:04 PM
I'm so sorry I have to make my first post here in such circumstances,but I'm really desperate.Ok,so here's the rundown on what happened.I was playing Paper Mario(U)[!] this morning and everything went fine.I saved then closed PJ64(version 1.6).When I wanted to play 10 minutes ago,I got an error message "Failed to open flashram".I thought nothing and ignored it.When I got to the save file select screen,I noticed my save file was GONE!The problem is that I've got really far into the game and I don't want to start again.Is there anyway I can get my savefile back and fix this problem?All help is appreciated!Please,help me!
EDIT:Turns out this error applies only to the Paper Mario game as all other games are fine.I tried all regional versions of Paper Mario and every one of them gives this error even though I've never played on them.

zilmar
15th May 2009, 08:29 PM
if you open task manger, do you see project64 there .. you might have a zombie version still running keeping a lock on the file.

if so a reboot should also help

15th May 2009, 08:45 PM
I cannot express how grateful I am.Seriously,thank you SO much!You're so great and responded so fast to my problem!THANK YOU!