PDA

View Full Version : Issues Zelda OoT

JChapin
27th May 2009, 08:55 AM
Hello,

Could someone help me please???? :D

Iíve been using Project 64 to play Zelda: the Ocarina of Time and it works fine, however I have some issues when I need to enter to certain places: the Witch House (Magic Potion Shop - Kakariko Village, Link as an adult) with the mushroom given by the guy at the Lost Woods. I open the door of the Witch House and then the program doesnít respond anymore; there is a black screen which usually appears before entering a new place and this is all I see, a black screen, and I must stop the emulation and start it all over again.
Now Iím having the same problem in the Treasure Box Shop, I just canít enter. Same problem. :confused:

Please help!!!!!!!

HatCat
28th May 2009, 12:17 AM
Ctrl+C to disable any cheats.
Update the file "Project64.rdb" in case it has been corrupt. http://www.pj64-emu.com/downloads/project64/updates/
Right-click the game before starting in Project64's browser, and choose "Rom Information". Upload a screen capture of this information.

JChapin
28th May 2009, 09:02 AM
Thanks a lot. I'm going to try to do it and I'll tell you.

JChapin
28th May 2009, 03:12 PM
Ctrl+C to disable any cheats.
Update the file "Project64.rdb" in case it has been corrupt. http://www.pj64-emu.com/downloads/project64/updates/
Right-click the game before starting in Project64's browser, and choose "Rom Information". Upload a screen capture of this information.

I am trying to upload the info. Not sure if I can. :D

HatCat
29th May 2009, 02:48 AM
There are many variant dumps of some games, so I recommend trying to re-install the game or use another copy.
Your progress for the game won't be lost, but it might not load if the one you are using really needed correction.

Why does the one you checked say 0.0 MBit? Theoretically that is still enough to return the 64-bit file header, signaling things like the Country field, but something in that scenario is just wrong.
This means 0 in file size...maybe you checked an empty file? If this comes out odd I would try re-installing Project64.