PDA

View Full Version : New Forum

zilmar
3rd October 2008, 02:07 PM
Most of the work I wanted to do on the site is now done. One of the main changes that I have now implemented is a new forum for public and beta users. All the blog comments now will go through the forum as well ...

if you notice any problems please tell me and I will try to fix them.

** Note: This does mean now to comment you need to create an account first. To create an account is free ***

DrMario
3rd October 2008, 07:25 PM
nice forum!
This is great news now that all the web site stuff is almost done, so we will begin to see more work on pj64 now hopefully.

guest86
4th October 2008, 06:28 AM
Wow! Very good forum. zilmar rocks! :D I can't wait for new Project 64 1.7 come out soon for Windows XP.

Smiff_
4th October 2008, 07:05 AM
comments count doesn't reflect on home page :p

edit: does now, cheers :)

zilmar
4th October 2008, 08:15 AM
comments count doesn't reflect on home page :p

Actually it sort of does .. the problem is that when a post occurs, I do not clean the cache .. so it needs at most 24 hours to get in to sync..

I will add a hack latter to clean the cache when ever there is a post here that should keep the number correct.

Smiff_
4th October 2008, 10:22 AM
maybe we can make it look a bit more "Project64-ey" - but zilmar, don't you spend any more time on it please ;)

Jabo
4th October 2008, 02:57 PM
We should use the colour scheme from Smiff's old homepage Green and Cream :D where's Gent that'll knock his sock off!

Empolemperor
4th October 2008, 04:45 PM
Whatsup!

I'm new here, and since this is the only thread that seems to be occupated... and need some help...

satan666
4th October 2008, 06:06 PM
Good. :D:D:D

Gent
4th October 2008, 06:20 PM
We should use the colour scheme from Smiff's old homepage Green and Cream :D where's Gent that'll knock his sock off!

LMAO Im up for that :P

Kreationz
4th October 2008, 06:29 PM
Looks great so far with the current setup. I personally like the forum system you used. It's one I'm already used to working with. Got to wait for payday next Fri to become a donating member, but it's about time for me as I've been using and following this project for a while now. Anyway, great work guys hope this means some real progress is coming up shortly.

P.S. If there is anything code wise your having a problem with let me know as I'm kinda crazy and think it's actually fun tracing down software bugs. :D It's kinda of a mental game for me.:cool:

Zack
6th October 2008, 10:42 AM
Great stuff :)

Smiff_
6th October 2008, 11:20 AM
Jabo lives! hi jabo!
ok i was going to make some joke about having cream for you but it "came" out all wrong. :rolleyes:

Gent
6th October 2008, 04:35 PM
Jabo lives! hi jabo!
ok i was going to make some joke about having cream for you but it "came" out all wrong. :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO Smiff's on form and flirting with ya J :P

Jonathan
8th October 2008, 03:58 AM
Great forum man. If you ever need any help with any projects, I'm a computer engineer but also have background in programming, as well as web design. Least I can do for the person that helped bring part of my childhood back ;) I will always regret selling my N64.....

DanielHueho
9th October 2008, 04:20 PM
Cool, a new forum... Although I didn't like that now commenting requires registration... But at least there will be less spammers.

Cheers for all PJ64 team! Hope you can "revive" with honors this project!

chefkoch
9th October 2008, 04:20 PM
Great News

Good to see that all communication is based on one system now, this will be a huge benefit for any discussion. :)
Keep up the good work

kind regards
chefkoch

EDIT: Now i noticed the beta forum is still joomla based :/
Will this forum also be merged into this vbulletin based one?

Breadwinka
9th October 2008, 08:26 PM
the joomla beta forum is read only. now the beta forum is here also

zilmar
9th October 2008, 10:16 PM
Great News

Good to see that all communication is based on one system now, this will be a huge benefit for any discussion. :)
Keep up the good work

kind regards
chefkoch

EDIT: Now i noticed the beta forum is still joomla based :/
Will this forum also be merged into this vbulletin based one?

There was a discussion about copying the threads over .. but it was decided to just start fresh .. the old beta forum I have not made read only yet, but it will be made to be read only in the next few days - maybe weeks depending to when I get around to it.

Zorcher
11th October 2008, 02:36 AM
hey guys, just wanted to say congratulations on the forum move and good luck with it, I should be able to visit more often now and these forums are much easier accessible than the beta forums, though it did its job well too.

Glad to see more progress with Project64, and can't wait to see more news.

kyled
16th October 2008, 08:54 AM
Good job with the new forums guys...
I hope to see some hope of 1.7 being releases soon? :D
Anyway good luck with PJ

Mikonokia
20th October 2008, 07:45 PM
the forum is great guys do you guys can say to me how can i create an emulator

FLuRReH
22nd October 2008, 03:58 PM
Hi, i can't find a "save" map in my PJ64 map.. On my oald computer i had a save map but not on my new, is it becuse it's vista? im gong to transfer my oald zelda save from the oald to the new comp..

aznking
24th October 2008, 03:07 AM
will ther be a gameshark for pj64?

squall_leonhart
24th October 2008, 07:18 PM
pj64 already supports several cheat formats.

kyled
25th October 2008, 06:31 AM
pj64 already supports several cheat formats. He Was asking a question, not asking for info about what project 64 supports.

HatCat
25th October 2008, 02:16 PM
Ways to access some of the supported cheat formats while a game is running

System > Cheats...
Ctrl+C

skwatter
30th October 2008, 03:17 AM
I have tried all I know to get the cheats in Shadows of the Empire working, but to no avail.

I have tried the actual Master Code where you need to hold down a load of buttons and carefully move the control stick half-way to the right/left a few times, but it doesn't work. I hear the confirmation sound after each movement, but it goes on forever. Doesn't work.

I also cannot get the emulator's GameShark codes to work either. I check them right after I boot the game ROM but they don't seem to turn on. I click the GS button option, but it doesn't help.

What's the problem here?

zeldaartist
7th November 2008, 01:33 PM
:(ok im totaly new to this site,i dont even know if i should be posting this here (sooo sorry if i shouldnt) i have no idea what to do or anything :confused:
please help me..i have no idea how to get these 64 games on my PC in any way :confused: i dont even know how things work..what are roms? cos i need some cos it says hats what the games areand i cnt find them :confused: PLEASE help me!

w3nd4l
5th January 2009, 11:13 PM
Yes, I'm the n00b. I have enjoyed playing PJ64 for a good month now, but since I moved some files around, I lost track of the Jabo plugins, and so it lead to error messages saying that I don't have them. I'm obviously not extremely software savvy. Instead of attempting to put everything back in the proper folders (since I can't remember which these are), I uninstalled and deleted all PJ64 related files. Now, I just attempted to download PJ64 Version 1.6 again, and it's trying to send the file to the incorrect place again. I can comprehend instructions, though, so if anyone can help me, please do!

-w3nd4l

fleshking
26th January 2009, 08:01 AM
Hi all, new to the forum, but have used 1.6 public for a while now, great work on the emulator!! thanks a bunch

oddMLan
31st January 2009, 03:49 AM
:p Good Job!

Zilmar go! Update the site most frequently, and

Can you do please give me the PJ64 new icon in high res (above 48x48 pixels)? The new icon rocks!

:o I wish can send money for you, but, for the moment, I can't do...

How much money receive each week? (Don't be angry please, it's curiosity)

Ohhh,
I have many questions, hope not to bother, I know you have a very, very busy life... (I have no life :D)

Sorry for my bad english... :o I'm talk spanish...

raffik12
1st February 2009, 11:04 PM
Ok there is basically no need for any updates i have used pj64 on ma xp and i have 1,000 roms. i have tried alot of em, and they work.:p minor glitches and freezes.:( BUT i would like to ask if you can add a multiplayer function over 2-4 computers becouse people im my computer class want to vere eachother but ewere not going to use 1 keybeord.:D:eek:

zeldaoot
20th June 2009, 02:34 PM
zelda mm cheat file download at http://www.2shared.com/file/6384847/85a5a53a/Project64mm.html make a new folder rename it chts
rename the new one project64 and the old one move to chts:)

legoduda
14th July 2009, 06:48 PM
Most of the work I wanted to do on the site is now done. One of the main changes that I have now implemented is a new forum for public and beta users. All the blog comments now will go through the forum as well ...

if you notice any problems please tell me and I will try to fix them.

** Note: This does mean now to comment you need to create an account first. To create an account is free ***
uhhh guys what are we supposed to do on this web site because im new to this and i dont know what to do?

shinely
12th May 2010, 07:13 AM
I am new here, I hope I could enjoy my time and share something with your guys.

Lightbeest
11th October 2011, 12:34 AM
Cool site people.

HatCat
12th October 2011, 08:24 PM
LOL! I'm glad you think so :cool:

zelda mm cheat file download at http://www.2shared.com/file/6384847/85a5a53a/Project64mm.html make a new folder rename it chts
rename the new one project64 and the old one move to chts:)

Mine are better.

Lightbeest
23rd October 2011, 05:46 AM
YAY< at least the site is still alive.

HatCat
25th October 2011, 02:35 AM
*does the Bomberman dance with Lightbeest*

Blueeyedshygirl4u
25th October 2011, 12:29 PM
Bomberman dance? Oh well, whatever it is, may I cut in? LOL.

Natch
25th October 2011, 05:21 PM
._. http://www

Lightbeest
25th October 2011, 07:16 PM
Bomberman dance? Oh well, whatever it is, may I cut in? LOL.

What the hell are you doing here?

HatCat
27th October 2011, 01:42 AM
Hey it's alright. Bomberman's four players. :D

MMredux
25th December 2013, 07:10 PM
Just a thought there should be a retexturing category in the forums .