PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Jabo, Zilmar, and others.

S00nerfan
29th June 2009, 06:52 PM
I just want to take this time to thank you guys for all the hard work and the years you guys spent of your lives for us to have such an emulator. This work couldn't have been any better than what you guys have given us. And that's all I wanted to say. Thanks to Project 64, I have had countless hours having fun on my old favorites. Thanks! ;)

magmarock64
29th June 2009, 08:32 PM
Yes PJ64 is one of the best emulators out their what would we do without it, can you imagine! As I live in Australia. Their are a lot of things that piss me off, one of which is regional marketing. It's unfair, we pay double for inferior merchandise, 50 FPS, removed content, "like the case of No More Heroes on the Wii" I did a bit of research and found out that the higher prices are not due to currency, but are due to how much we are willing to pay. So thank God and Zilmer and Jabo for PJ64 seclusion to our problems:)

Mdkcheatz
29th June 2009, 10:50 PM
I may as well say my thanks too. Project 64 got me where I am today, the pleased owner of his own emulator site (emucraze). And thanks to Zilmar for donating to it to get it started and on the road. Just a quick mention to Jabo, Smiff, Gent and the other contributers and my fellow alpha testers.