PDA

View Full Version : Mass Guest Platform Polling! (please VOTE!)

Mdkcheatz
11th July 2009, 10:42 PM
Okay, now recently I posted a link to a poll before and I got negative feedback because people had to sign up and the polling options were honestly flawed. Cid gave me some advice on opening it to the public. So I have revised the options and offered guest and member polling for this.

The results are expected to change continuously, this is not a one off poll, I expect people who chnage opinions of polls to go back later and change their decision. REMEMBER, YOU CAN RE-VOTE!

And by this poll, which wuill be linked to many sources, will be displayed for everyone to see and for consumers to research of off continuously changing trends. And it will be able to help me to know where popular opinion lies so that I may investigate the trend changes.

Mass Platform Voting Here! (http://www.emucraze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=305&t=494)

I know some of you gave me **** about originality, well honestly Idk whether it is nor for this occasion am I concerned, but keep in mind that this poll, unlike others, is a continuously changing poll. If you have negative to say about it, then please do say it, the critisicsm will help me improve expectations.