PDA

View Full Version : Controls

ZeldaFanatic
13th July 2009, 03:13 AM
Hi, I am trying to play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and I would like to know the list of controls.......I cant figure out what buttons to press to play the ocarina or to talk to Navi......Could anyone help? :confused:

ZeldaFanatic
13th July 2009, 03:41 AM
Oh, Im changing the title....I figured out how to change the controls, but now, I used a cheat to equip a sword and shield, but the guy still wont let me pass.......

Truth Unknown
13th July 2009, 04:03 AM
Cheaters never Win, Start over and follow a guide if you can't find them.

shunjou
13th July 2009, 04:04 AM
Probably because he won't stop blocking entry to the great deku tree until you trigger the event of properly obtaining the kokiri sword. It's in a chest behind a hole in the wall, not too hard to find.

Just..try playing the game. It's really not that difficult and was designed to be able to play through legitly.

ZeldaFanatic
13th July 2009, 04:44 AM
I already have it on WiiWare, I just want to try out cheating on it......Cause I dont have an Action Replay.....Anyways, I guess Ill use the cheats AFTER I get the sword and such.......

HatCat
13th July 2009, 05:58 PM
It may also have to be THE sword and shield you get from the game early.

Just having the Kokiri Sword and Kokiri Shield or obtaining them to trigger some event would not suffice. Having them equipped is a correct factor; just make sure if you want to test with cheats that those are the exact names of your equipment.

ZeldaFanatic
13th July 2009, 11:17 PM
The cheats are fun now! :D I am going to do Death Mountain now!