PDA

View Full Version : Help with entering codes

VenomsRage815
30th July 2009, 02:18 AM
I'm having some trouble entering cheats into my roms, especially Ocarina of Time. I downloaded Project 64 v1.6 and OoT v1.0. I followed the tutorials that said to uncheck the "Hide Advanced Settings" box, open the cheat menu, right click a cheat, click "Add New Cheat," enter the name and the cheat and then click "Add cheat." The only problem is, the cheat doesn't show up in the cheat menu and I have no idea why. I really need some help. This problem is driving me crazy. I've tried everything. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!:confused:

Limmo900
30th July 2009, 06:58 AM
I'm having some trouble entering cheats into my roms, especially Ocarina of Time. I downloaded Project 64 v1.6 and OoT v1.0. I followed the tutorials that said to uncheck the "Hide Advanced Settings" box, open the cheat menu, right click a cheat, click "Add New Cheat," enter the name and the cheat and then click "Add cheat." The only problem is, the cheat doesn't show up in the cheat menu and I have no idea why. I really need some help. This problem is driving me crazy. I've tried everything. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!:confused:mine came with the cheats. if it doesn't work i dont know whats wrong.:p

VenomsRage815
30th July 2009, 07:53 PM
The cheats that it came with work just fine, but I can't enter my own like I'm supposed to be able to.

I think there might be some setting that I've adjusted wrong or something like that.