PDA

View Full Version : Project64 1.7 and Maximus Arcade

Verilu
1st August 2009, 11:30 PM
Hi guys. So using Project64 1.7 by itself works fine so far, but using Maximus Arcade to start roms in it will cause either a black screen with sound or a few pixels in the middle of the screen with sound.

Any ideas? :confused: I posted a similar thread to the MA forums, but they're practically dead when it comes to activity.

HatCat
2nd August 2009, 01:22 AM
So I'll just drop by a note, measuring in some majority, that we're not dead, but we aren't often familiar with other interventions.

I've just read some things about Maximus Arcade. I have recently pulled information into how effects on your Windows desktop (namely for my case with Vista) may cut off the rendering we saw before.

If you can verify that you don't have this issue when Maximus Arcade is not applied I would only hope eventually someone over at their site would have information.

Verilu
2nd August 2009, 03:45 AM
So I'll just drop by a note, measuring in some majority, that we're not dead, but we aren't often familiar with other interventions.

I've just read some things about Maximus Arcade. I have recently pulled information into how effects on your Windows desktop (namely for my case with Vista) may cut off the rendering we saw before.

If you can verify that you don't have this issue when Maximus Arcade is not applied I would only hope eventually someone over at their site would have information.
Ah, yeah. I'm on Windows 7 and have the shiny stuff on, and when I put it in performance mode, it seems to be working alright. Now I don't know whether this is a bug report for Project64 or Maximus Arcade! Hehe.

Thank you for your help!