PDA

View Full Version : Super Ideas =D

rafboy
5th August 2009, 01:13 PM
Super Ideas =D

-Set turbo-buttons for button (very useful for example in StarFox, etc.) - (equal to the SNES emulator, ZSNES)

-Possibility of having profile configuration of keys per game (The Mame emulator is acarde of so)

-The best game of the N64 is Mario Kart, to create Rumble Pack for the game, the game does not have this function, but you could create it! this great classic

squall_leonhart
5th August 2009, 01:40 PM
one cannot CREATE a rumblepak for a game where it does not exist in the first place.

rafboy
5th August 2009, 05:01 PM
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/

HatCat
5th August 2009, 07:44 PM
By turbo mode do you mean emulating in this way? http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=971

A few plug-ins can write controller profiles for map configurations.

N-Rage's did some work on the Rumble Pak.

rafboy
6th August 2009, 01:57 PM
Thank you!

But by what I saw in another topic you posted, when the turbo is activated on all buttons, the ideal which could may activate only the turbo button you want,
The interface's configuration is simpler ZSNES it! Had an excellent serial interface configuration as him, because there, you can choose the buttons with and without turbo while the key you want,

The profile-configuration would be nice if it was a game, such as MAME, when you run the game it takes its configuration set to the game, so we have work to get opening the emulator and select the profile setup,

Better layout of buttons, turbo = ZNES
Better maps of buttons per game = MAME

It would be good if the idea of these powerful emulators.

HatCat
6th August 2009, 07:53 PM
Orkin wrote a plug-in that sets controller profiles in INI configuration to load automatically based on the game, but I haven't seen anyone get his plug-in to work.

I'm not sure what you mean on the turbo answer.
Currently I've only needed a turbo modifier for A button, I think some of the PS games might use B, not sure what uses anything else. Such modifiers could come in use for rotating the control stick I guess.

rafboy
7th August 2009, 01:44 PM
Thank you!
When you have time I think I will make a plugin for project64,
The way I said,

I believe it is not difficult,

HatCat
7th August 2009, 10:59 PM
My interpretation is you wanted to set rapid fire (turbo) to all controller buttons.

hhoopllaa
12th August 2009, 05:42 PM
you should make so you can play around with the roms code. you can access with hacking but that takes darn to long

yoda_006
24th August 2009, 11:26 PM
it would be nice to consider, for those who play with the keyboard, to think of a bouton which would toggle a reduction of the "joystick response". to make it possible to walk in games such as zelda

squall_leonhart
25th August 2009, 07:44 AM
.......use nrage.

XFi6
25th August 2009, 08:19 PM
Squall, that isn't a feature in N-Rage, is it? Changing the analog stick's range via buttons on the keyboard... I'm pretty sure you can only do that through Options --> Configure Input Plugin.

squall_leonhart
25th August 2009, 09:19 PM
its in 2.0 :\

jmf145
26th August 2009, 01:11 AM
The latest version is 2.1 rc3, right? If not, can some one point me to the newest version?

Darren
10th September 2009, 10:50 AM
one cannot CREATE a rumblepak for a game where it does not exist in the first place.

actually thats not exactly true.

for example if a game when you press the A button you shoot, you could tell the emu that each time A button is pressed if the pad has rumble to rumble.

Kinda like Xpadder i use for other emulators/pc games and i can tell it to make the pad rumble when certain buttons are pressed.

could be nice for games that didnt support rumble, but in a way could find something better to add to the emu like big fixes for games, lol id love to play Indiana jones and RE2 on PJ:o