PDA

View Full Version : New member here

bluechair
5th October 2008, 09:00 PM
first sorry if i posted in the wrong section
second nice to meet u all
third.. thanks for the creator of this emu, its the best of the others.

hmmm and the last may i ask where to download the game files for this emu ?
thanks before

HatCat
5th October 2008, 09:49 PM
Nice to meet you!

Project64 was designed to emulate one of Nintendo's gaming platforms. Providing the games that run on the platform is piracy distribution and violates their copyrights. Linking to them is disrespectful to fans who have their heart in "legal emulation."

zilmar
5th October 2008, 10:05 PM
hmmm and the last may i ask where to download the game files for this emu ?

hmmm that reminds me I go to write up rules for this forum ..
One of the things on the list is not allowed to ask for games or give information about where to get them.

Sorry

Smiff_
5th October 2008, 11:09 PM
it's really about self-preservation.. we could get closed down if that was happening here - plus it would get in the way of the emulator's development if half the topics are about roms or sidetracked by it.. this will have to be made pretty clear now that anyone can sign up.. maybe big letters right across the top on every page or something.

HatCat
5th October 2008, 11:24 PM
It'd be nice if the registration process were hacked to have a second guidelines page about rules or maybe just that one rule.

A stickied rules thread on the other hand from my experience I can say anyone motivated to look for that already knows although that's a hard statement to see coming.

Otherwise as long as there's moderators not everything has to be automatic/prevented; it's the fate of every forum.

bluechair
6th October 2008, 01:03 AM
okay i am sorry..i am realy a new bie here.. and dont know much about the rules here
sorry again..thansk again for the emu.. i really appriciate it

Android
23rd July 2011, 07:43 AM
welcome to the forums bluechair!

Natch
23rd July 2011, 03:56 PM
I don't think he cares anymore.

Alunalun
23rd July 2011, 04:28 PM

That's Bluechair racist.

Android
23rd July 2011, 05:02 PM

Either way I enjoyed bumping this years old topic.

HatCat
23rd July 2011, 08:02 PM
hmmm that reminds me I go to write up rules for this forum ..

lol, I remember you saying you were going to do that like two other times, and I also remember you never actually doing it XD