PDA

View Full Version : Donation issues.

VintageJawbone
13th August 2009, 10:22 PM
Hello one and all. Long story short, new guy but a big fan of Project 64. I want to show my support and donate to the wonderful people who help make this what it is, but I seem to be having some problems. In the donations page, the amount is stuck to $20, but when I try to pay from a new page, my card gets declined because apparently all I can pay is in AUD.

My question being, how can I properly make a donation?

HatCat
14th August 2009, 02:36 AM
More recently they had to adopt PayMate client. It used to be through PayPal so that you could donate with more compatibility.

In honesty I don't know how to adjust to that, and I haven't read any such directions. Maybe one of the developers will have time to check the forums and answer.

magmarock64
14th August 2009, 01:16 PM
my card gets declined because apparently all I can pay is in AUD
Do you mean you can't pay in AUD, or it won't let you pay in AUD?

VintageJawbone
14th August 2009, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I'm not going to lie, it hasn't been easy. Thank you the response to let me know that I'm not the only one with difficulty.

As for your question Magmarock, it won't allow me to pay in AUD.

Now that I have an idea, I'll try fiddling around with Paymate a bit more, but I'll take suggestions/help if anyone else has got it.

HatCat
15th August 2009, 02:25 AM
Feel free to introduce any methods to us.

magmarock64
15th August 2009, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I'm not going to lie, it hasn't been easy. Thank you the response to let me know that I'm not the only one with difficulty.

As for your question Magmarock, it won't allow me to pay in AUD.

Now that I have an idea, I'll try fiddling around with Paymate a bit more, but I'll take suggestions/help if anyone else has got it.

That is strange I payed in AUD I don't see why it won't let you:confused:

VintageJawbone
17th August 2009, 02:38 AM
Hey, if I find something, I'll let you guys know. At the moment, I'm just going to do the standard $20 and I'll donate more if something comes up.

Magma: I dunno. I'm doing it via a bank card, and the bank people who I talked with mentioned that that was the reason.