Project64 Forums

Project64 Forums (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/index.php)
-   Project 64 - v1.6 (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Problem with C button controls (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=3008)

ohheylillian 3rd March 2012 04:37 AM

Problem with C button controls
 
Hi guys, I'm playing Zelda OoT and as we know, the C buttons are really vital to continuing on in the game. My issue is that my home button is actually a function button under my keypad 7 (Acer makes terrible computers for gaming, since there is no actual pg down or up, home or end buttons by themselves.) So I tried to change the controls for the P64 and it doesn't do anything. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I can do so that I can continue on in the game? :confused: Thanks!

steven grim 3rd March 2012 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohheylillian (Post 39719)
Hi guys, I'm playing Zelda OoT and as we know, the C buttons are really vital to continuing on in the game. My issue is that my home button is actually a function button under my keypad 7 (Acer makes terrible computers for gaming, since there is no actual pg down or up, home or end buttons by themselves.) So I tried to change the controls for the P64 and it doesn't do anything. Do you guys have any suggestions on what I can do so that I can continue on in the game? :confused: Thanks!


try using an xbox controller, use the left joy stick to move around and program the right right joystick as your c buttons, use the green button as "A" and use the blue button as "B" or whatever you wish, don't use your keyboard as a controller most games don't respond to it, or if you're using an n64 controller you should now that n64 controller boards ( you know the green platform under the plastic) tend to die after long term use, certain internal commands may not be taking place inside the controller which is causing your game not to recognize commands

Natch 3rd March 2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steven grim (Post 39723)
don't use your keyboard as a controller most games don't respond to it,


I used a keyboard for the first 3 years that I played on PJ64 ._.

dsx_ 3rd March 2012 11:44 PM

Not sure if troll...
...or just incredibly stupid

steven grim 5th March 2012 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by voxelbuffer (Post 39737)
I used a keyboard for the first 3 years that I played on PJ64 ._.


i used a keyboard for about 3 seconds, then got a windows controller:D

ExtremeDude2 5th March 2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steven grim (Post 39760)
i used a keyboard for about 3 seconds, then got a windows controller:D

I dunno how long I used a keyboard, then I got a dual action, then the dog chewed it >.>, then I got a new one, then I got a wired 360 :D

Natch 5th March 2012 04:50 PM

yeah, wired 360 is the best :L

squall_leonhart 5th March 2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

yeah, wired 360 is the best :L
no its not.

ExtremeDude2 5th March 2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squall_leonhart (Post 39775)
no its not.

Then it must be :rolleyes:

dsx_ 6th March 2012 12:44 AM

Objection!


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.