Project64 Forums

Project64 Forums (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/index.php)
-   Site News (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Project64 build 1.7.0.49 (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=62)

Anonymous 30th April 2007 10:08 PM

written by flork

All i am hoping in the next pj 64 when it will comme is that top gear rally 1 will be emulate perfectly with the sound as well as top gear overdrive , also hope like many others that issues on mario tennis will be fixed as well . No idea if you already fixed the probs concerning top gear rally 1 and overdrive in 1.7.0.49 but i am sure you will in futur , keep the great work .

Anonymous 2nd May 2007 07:31 AM

written by Sweet

Thanks Jabo and keep up the excellent work with Project64 and Jnes

Anonymous 2nd May 2007 05:42 PM

written by Wolfey2424@hotmail.com

Honestly, I think what has ALREADY been done for just v1.6 that's out right now IS REALLY GOOD! I just played Super Smash Brothers the whole way through, and it lagged at times, but it was still playable as a whole! Perfect Dark seems to run even better, which surprises me, because PD requires the extra Memory Pack for the N64. I'll be donating $20 pretty soon (my bank needs fixing up first!) to get the 1.7 beta, but seriously, I can't believe how many complaints there are here. I read most of the comments on here above mine and I'm kinda surprised. Ah well, some people are just impatient. Really good work guys! The fact that it's FREE (besides the donation!) is a really awesome thing and is amazing. It's well worth the $20 donations!

Anonymous 2nd May 2007 10:15 PM

written by CADE

y cant you map the mouse to move like a fps

Anonymous 4th May 2007 04:14 AM

written by Sweet

that was for 1.7.0.48 and it really shouldn't be there but thats for the developers to decide

Anonymous 5th May 2007 04:58 AM

written by kyle

i think its great that your makeing 1.7 but poeple realy need to stop bugging you about it i read all the comments above and some people are realy impatiant. thanks for letting us know about this update and i hope less people bug you about releasing it to the public soon. people realy dont understand how much work goes into making such a program and if they knew what it took they might not be so impatiant.

Anonymous 6th May 2007 05:25 AM

written by DS

keep working I'm so proud of you guys

Anonymous 17th May 2007 04:03 PM

written by ATM

Does the 1.7 beta have net play available for test?

Anonymous 21st May 2007 08:55 AM

written by WAHA!

Oh cool is this... i search on google for the new beta and what comes up? a link to download it without paying SWEET 8)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

to answer the guy above me, nope dont think so, well i coulden find it :)

Anonymous 21st May 2007 09:01 AM

written by non4life

just discoverd something strange about an error of arles power in ~N

when the error popped up and at thend theres no unknown at E3 4V BE 13

(that was just an example)