Project64 Forums

Project64 Forums (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/index.php)
-   Site News (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ocarina of Time 3DS (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=2505)

dsx_ 12th November 2014 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_randomizer (Post 58248)
Majora's Mask is overrated and isn't the best game in the series trololololol

underrated*

the_randomizer 12th November 2014 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsx_ (Post 58295)
underrated*

People praise the hell out of that game like it's godlike and somehow the best thing ever. Must you counteract everything I say? Sorry, but underrated my arse. Majora's Mask is unique, but not the most unique or lovable Zelda game. A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time > Majora's Mask. Haters gonna hate.

It's still overrated. Maybe you should go back to playing it on Mupen 64 Plus...oh wait, that uses CLI, never mind.

dsx_ 12th November 2014 03:45 AM

nah i made a basic gui for mupen so its all good

contradicted again :D

the_randomizer 12th November 2014 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsx_ (Post 58298)
nah i made a basic gui for mupen so its all good

contradicted again :D

Wat. :eek: I don't know what your beef with me is, I really don't :( Either way, I know for a fact you hate my f***ing guts.

dsx_ 12th November 2014 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_randomizer (Post 58300)
Wat. :eek: I don't know what your beef with me is, I really don't :( Either way, I know for a fact you hate my f***ing guts.

lol what

i just like majora's mask and i disagree with you on the matter

i don't hate you at all

the_randomizer 12th November 2014 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsx_ (Post 58301)
lol what

i just like majora's mask and i disagree with you on the matter

i don't hate you at all

Let me guess then, that GUI you mentioned, you don't plan on releasing it, do you. I thought you were disagreeing with the Mupen64 plus thing. Sure, I could use RetroArch, but the core it uses is old, and well.... Mupen64 needs an alternate GUI. Do you ever intend to release that GUI at all? Because in many respects, it is a better emulator.

dsx_ 12th November 2014 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_randomizer (Post 58302)
Let me guess then, that GUI you mentioned, you don't plan on releasing it, do you. I thought you were disagreeing with the Mupen64 plus thing. Sure, I could use RetroArch, but the core it uses is old, and well.... Mupen64 needs an alternate GUI. Do you ever intend to release that GUI at all? Because in many respects, it is a better emulator.

its just some shitty thing i made in visual basic, i dunno if it would be better than anything else out there, but i could release it if you want

the_randomizer 12th November 2014 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsx_ (Post 58303)
its just some shitty thing i made in visual basic, i dunno if it would be better than anything else out there, but i could release it if you want

Well, something's better than nothing, I'd love to try it out :p For Mupen64 2.0, plus? I always forget what the most recent build is lol.

V1del 12th November 2014 08:59 PM

randomizer how do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you constantly talk about things with outdated information and as soon as someone calls you out on your out-of-datedness you immediately think that they hate you? You can have bad memory for all I care but constantly repeating the same old stuff that hasn't been true for years gets really old after a while. M64Py is the semi-official GUI now and just had a release including up to date builds like a month ago. RetroArch also keeps up rather well, where do you get that the m64p core is outdated from? It may be if you only run stable releases, but that are what the nightly builds are here for

the_randomizer 12th November 2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V1del (Post 58311)
randomizer how do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you constantly talk about things with outdated information and as soon as someone calls you out on your out-of-datedness you immediately think that they hate you? You can have bad memory for all I care but constantly repeating the same old stuff that hasn't been true for years gets really old after a while. M64Py is the semi-official GUI now and just had a release including up to date builds like a month ago. RetroArch also keeps up rather well, where do you get that the m64p core is outdated from? It may be if you only run stable releases, but that are what the nightly builds are here for

To answer why I said what I said, hell if I know.... :( Shows what I know. How the hell was I supposed to know what's changed with the emulator? I can't seem to find them on Google Code, tried googling nightly builds, didn't find them.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.