Project64 Forums

Project64 Forums (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/index.php)
-   Project 64 - v2.x - Suggestions (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   question about the v2.x (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=9013)

reble 18th April 2018 05:16 AM

question about the v2.x

What is the v2.x like over the PJ64 V1.7 emulator and the Project64 emulator that I have have?

Steve

ExtremeDude2 18th April 2018 03:55 PM

More better-er?

reble 19th April 2018 12:21 AM

question about the v2.x

That isn't much of a statement as to what makes V2.x better. And were can I download it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeDude2 (Post 73945)
More better-er?

ExtremeDude2 20th April 2018 12:52 PM

https://www.pj64-emu.com/windows-downloads

reble 20th April 2018 08:31 PM

question about the v2.x

To Dsx! you asked if I was an (are you American or something). I am all American from head to feet and the "something" is all male.

To ExtremeDude2. I am having a problem with V2.xx. The Emulator works just fine until I start Goldeneye 007. look at picture in the link bellow. The picture is scrambled and the laptop is locked up and has to be rebooted.

http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=9016

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeDude2 (Post 73956)

squall_leonhart 21st April 2018 07:21 AM

You don't need to tell us you're american, We can tell by the fact you mistook a quote in a signature for an actual post.

Would you like a colouring book?

reble 22nd April 2018 01:47 AM

question about the v2.x

Well since no one wants to respond to this question and others that I have posted on this forum. I just won't post here anymore (what a bunch of stuff shirts). I found my questions elsewhere for the cheats for Goldeneye 007.

Leonhart ppl in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You miss spelled "coloring". and you missed the cap A in American. I am a bad speller also. That's why I have a prog called "Tiny Spell" running in the background that catches about 85 to 90% of my spilling mistakes and the rest is picked up by using Google search for spelling mistakes. My grammar is a bit off because I have dyslexia so I live with it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by squall_leonhart (Post 73964)
You don't need to tell us you're american, We can tell by the fact you mistook a quote in a signature for an actual post.

Would you like a colouring book?

ExtremeDude2 22nd April 2018 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reble (Post 73970)
You miss spelled "coloring"

Colouring and coloring are both correct

=X= Smasherx74 =X= 23rd April 2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeDude2 (Post 73973)
Colouring and coloring are both correct

Using British English while speaking and writing in American English isn't technically correct. I'd say the same holds true for languages like Brazilian Portuguese and regular Portuguese. Sure you can understand what someones saying most of the time, but if we went around saying "I need some petrol for the lorry" in America people aren't going to immediately understand what we're talking about. It's more of a principle to correctly use your regional variation of the language used.

reble 23rd April 2018 09:44 AM

question about the v2.x

Smasher. Everyone is ether side stepping or ignoring the subject completely. The subject IS NOT variations in language. The subject is a problem with Proj64 V2.x locking up my laptop. And since no one wants to address that problem or other posts that I have posted in this forum. Then the heck with them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by =X= Smasherx74 =X= (Post 73982)
Using British English while speaking and writing in American English isn't technically correct. I'd say the same holds true for languages like Brazilian Portuguese and regular Portuguese. Sure you can understand what someones saying most of the time, but if we went around saying "I need some petrol for the lorry" in America people aren't going to immediately understand what we're talking about. It's more of a principle to correctly use your regional variation of the language used.

ExtremeDude2 23rd April 2018 01:13 PM

Looks like an OS/driver problem, you aren't going to find anything useful here.

squall_leonhart 24th April 2018 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reble (Post 73970)
Well since no one wants to respond to this question and others that I have posted on this forum. I just won't post here anymore (what a bunch of stuff shirts). I found my questions elsewhere for the cheats for Goldeneye 007.

Leonhart ppl in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. You miss spelled "coloring". and you missed the cap A in American. I am a bad speller also. That's why I have a prog called "Tiny Spell" running in the background that catches about 85 to 90% of my spilling mistakes and the rest is picked up by using Google search for spelling mistakes. My grammar is a bit off because I have dyslexia so I live with it.

I intentionally wrote it that way as a show of disrespect for the american swine.

reble 25th April 2018 12:13 AM

question about the v2.x

Thanks that's some help. I will look into it and let u know. I have access to a HP laptop for the time been, OS Win7 Home 32bit. I am going to try and see if V2.x will work on that. Who is the designer of Proj64 V2.x maybe they should know that there is a bug in it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeDude2 (Post 73985)

reble 25th April 2018 12:39 AM

question about the v2.x

Dazu squall_leonhart gut nannten Sie nazistisches Schwein Sie arn't gewesener Wert einen mashugana oder einen yutz. Ich bin ein Messianischer Jude, und ich war jüdisch und stolz darauf geboren. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by squall_leonhart (Post 73991)
I intentionally wrote it that way as a show of disrespect for the american swine.

reble 25th April 2018 05:38 AM

question about the v2.x

ExtremeDude2 it is not an OS/driver problem. It is a problem with the emulator it self. The emulator it self opens fine. It is when I try to start any game rom. I tried the V2.x emulator on a HP laptop OS Win7 Home 32bit and I got a blue screen crash when when I tried opening the game rom. I also tried it on a Dell laptop "OS Win 8.1" that is 2 years newer then my Dell Inspiron 15-3541. The newer Dell laptop came up with the same blue screen crash. There is 2 things left to try. 1. ether I have a bad download on the V2.x emulator it self. or 2. the game rom's that I have that work fine on V1.7 and V1.6 won't work on V2.x. By process of elimination I have ruled out the laptops and the operating systems. All 3 laptop run 100% fine in all respects except for V2.x. The designers of the prog need to know that there mite be a bug in V2.x

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeDude2 (Post 73985)

reble 25th April 2018 05:44 AM

question about the v2.x

A PS. I have a screen capture of the info in the blue screen crash if that will help the designers.

ExtremeDude2 17th January 2019 01:43 PM

It's funny because no one else is reporting BSOD

FrankWax 6th April 2019 09:24 PM

question about the v2 x

It seems Adafruit wants to promote this microcontroller and it has several good reasons for this in summary, its like the SAM21 but with "vitamines". Why not doing the same here in Arduino? Thanks