Project64 Forums

Project64 Forums (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/index.php)
-   Project 64 - v2.x - Suggestions (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   True Rumble Pak Support (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=9068)

Chambior 25th May 2018 07:11 PM

True Rumble Pak Support

Hello,
I'm using Projet64 for a while, and I really love this emulator.
The controller support is really good, but this is a little bit sad that we can't use the rumble of our controllers.
For example, with the Dolphin Emulator for GameCube, we can configure the Rumble of the Dual Shock 4 controller (ps4 controller) or the rumble of Game Cube controllers if we have a computer adaptor. I currently have one, it would be so great if you could add the rumble pack support, to enjoy all the possibilities of the n64.

Thank, Chambior.

ExtremeDude2 27th May 2018 01:59 AM

But you can

RocknRollTim 2nd September 2018 10:31 AM

Hi there,

I too want a true rumble pak experience but cannot get it to work with the latest version of Project N64 using an official N64 controller along with a Mayflash N64 Controller Adapter. Any pointers on getting it to work would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

RocknRollTim

ExtremeDude2 3rd September 2018 01:45 PM

I doubt the adapter supports it

RocknRollTim 15th September 2018 06:24 PM

Hi ExtremeDude2,

Thank you for getting back to us. You may or may not be able to answer this question but do you think there will be a true rumble pak experience for gamepads in future releases of Project N64 or is this a question I need to ask the developer? By the way sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Regards,

RocknRollTim

ExtremeDude2 17th September 2018 12:15 AM

They are supported as long as the controller/adapter does.

RocknRollTim 30th September 2018 04:37 PM

Hi ExtremeDude2,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and thank you for your response. Shame the adapter does not support true rumble pak experience, looks like I will have to either configure my Saitek P2900 or P2500 PC controllers to see if I can get true rumble pak experience or to purchase USB versions of the N64 controllers to get true rumble pak experience or if that does not work, I will have to purchase an N64, but I will keep on perceiving until I get a true rumble pak experience. Thank you for your help.

Regards,

RocknRollTim

wally86 8th November 2018 05:02 AM

raphnet

Get the raphnet N64 to USB v3. Just got mine. Supports true rumble, memory pak, transfer pak and bio sensor directly from controller plugin. Plugin is self ready and doesn't require any config. I'm using an official N64 controller. Amazing product!

Adapter link]
h t t p s ://www.raphnet-tech.com/products/n64_usb_adapter_gen3/index.php[/url]

Plugin link
h t t p s ://www.raphnet-tech.com/downloads/pj64raphnetraw-1.0.6.zip

RocknRollTim 9th November 2018 11:48 AM

Hi wally86,

Thank you for getting back to me, I will place my order for a Raphnet N64 to USB v3 very soon. Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,

RocknRollTim