Project64 Forums

Project64 Forums (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/index.php)
-   Site News (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ocarina of Time 3DS (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=2505)

squall_leonhart 23rd October 2011 01:12 PM

Skyward Sword, greated game ever

ExtremeDude2 23rd October 2011 02:52 PM

lol it's not even out XD

Natch 23rd October 2011 05:35 PM

not for us ;) no spoilers pl0x sqwal.

HatCat 25th October 2011 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightbeest (Post 38305)
So whats your point?

...shit lol, convenience data and some animation handlers didn't get transferred over to this newer system. Otherwise I'd have just bombarded you with even more pictures of that mealy-mouth bastard. :D

Lightbeest 25th October 2011 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconoclast (Post 38363)
...shit lol, convenience data and some animation handlers didn't get transferred over to this newer system. Otherwise I'd have just bombarded you with even more pictures of that mealy-mouth bastard. :D

Again the relevance......:p

HatCat 27th October 2011 01:27 AM

T_T

SuperMarioBrother01 27th December 2011 08:31 PM

3DS Possibilties

Well I Myself Have OoT On 3DS I Also Now Have Super Mario 3-D Land And Mario Kart 7 My Name Is Ryan And My FC Is 3652-1012-9692 Also This Actually Is A Chat About Zelda So To Tell U Connect A USB Up To A 3DS And You Can Get Project 64 On It I Have Project 64/K And PJ64 Minecraft Roblox And Alot Of Other Things :) [color="Red"][/COLOR]:cool:

ExtremeDude2 28th December 2011 01:53 AM

ololol my name is Ryan XD

Natch 28th December 2011 02:07 AM

I always kinda wondered why people Do This, And Why/How They Learned To Do This, Because It Seems A Bit Out Of The Way To Do :P

ExtremeDude2 28th December 2011 02:55 PM

wut .

drseatbelt 28th January 2012 11:24 PM

would it be possible to port the assets of the 3ds version over to project 64...? I think it's pretty lame that they made it for a handheld. Also equally lame is that they didn't include any new content, atleast one new dungeon would've been nice...

al9095 12th February 2012 03:38 AM

I don't think it's possible, after all it is a different game engine and project 64 only supports n64 games.

Natch 12th February 2012 06:45 PM

maybe someone'll make a hack for it.

ExtremeDude2 12th February 2012 07:16 PM

It will NEVA (<-- yeah dats right :3) happen, just sayin' :rolleyes:

Natch 13th February 2012 01:38 AM

Most likely not, no.

Obelent 28th February 2012 03:20 AM

Sweet graphics update!

furryfangs 18th November 2012 08:02 PM

there is some small poly and texture update also having master quest unlock after beating the game the first time. been able to re-fight monsters simply by going to links bed inside hes treehouse with a special all bosses mode which is one boss fighter after another.(which is basically a Survival Mode)

ExtremeDude2 9th November 2014 04:23 PM

So I hear u liek LoZ: MM on 3ds?

the_randomizer 9th November 2014 04:26 PM

Majora's Mask is overrated and isn't the best game in the series trololololol

ExtremeDude2 12th November 2014 01:40 AM

And banz

dsx_ 12th November 2014 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_randomizer (Post 58248)
Majora's Mask is overrated and isn't the best game in the series trololololol

underrated*

the_randomizer 12th November 2014 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsx_ (Post 58295)
underrated*

People praise the hell out of that game like it's godlike and somehow the best thing ever. Must you counteract everything I say? Sorry, but underrated my arse. Majora's Mask is unique, but not the most unique or lovable Zelda game. A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time > Majora's Mask. Haters gonna hate.

It's still overrated. Maybe you should go back to playing it on Mupen 64 Plus...oh wait, that uses CLI, never mind.

dsx_ 12th November 2014 03:45 AM

nah i made a basic gui for mupen so its all good

contradicted again :D

the_randomizer 12th November 2014 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsx_ (Post 58298)
nah i made a basic gui for mupen so its all good

contradicted again :D

Wat. :eek: I don't know what your beef with me is, I really don't :( Either way, I know for a fact you hate my f***ing guts.

dsx_ 12th November 2014 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_randomizer (Post 58300)
Wat. :eek: I don't know what your beef with me is, I really don't :( Either way, I know for a fact you hate my f***ing guts.

lol what

i just like majora's mask and i disagree with you on the matter

i don't hate you at all

the_randomizer 12th November 2014 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsx_ (Post 58301)
lol what

i just like majora's mask and i disagree with you on the matter

i don't hate you at all

Let me guess then, that GUI you mentioned, you don't plan on releasing it, do you. I thought you were disagreeing with the Mupen64 plus thing. Sure, I could use RetroArch, but the core it uses is old, and well.... Mupen64 needs an alternate GUI. Do you ever intend to release that GUI at all? Because in many respects, it is a better emulator.

dsx_ 12th November 2014 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_randomizer (Post 58302)
Let me guess then, that GUI you mentioned, you don't plan on releasing it, do you. I thought you were disagreeing with the Mupen64 plus thing. Sure, I could use RetroArch, but the core it uses is old, and well.... Mupen64 needs an alternate GUI. Do you ever intend to release that GUI at all? Because in many respects, it is a better emulator.

its just some shitty thing i made in visual basic, i dunno if it would be better than anything else out there, but i could release it if you want

the_randomizer 12th November 2014 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsx_ (Post 58303)
its just some shitty thing i made in visual basic, i dunno if it would be better than anything else out there, but i could release it if you want

Well, something's better than nothing, I'd love to try it out :p For Mupen64 2.0, plus? I always forget what the most recent build is lol.

V1del 12th November 2014 08:59 PM

randomizer how do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you constantly talk about things with outdated information and as soon as someone calls you out on your out-of-datedness you immediately think that they hate you? You can have bad memory for all I care but constantly repeating the same old stuff that hasn't been true for years gets really old after a while. M64Py is the semi-official GUI now and just had a release including up to date builds like a month ago. RetroArch also keeps up rather well, where do you get that the m64p core is outdated from? It may be if you only run stable releases, but that are what the nightly builds are here for

the_randomizer 12th November 2014 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by V1del (Post 58311)
randomizer how do you expect anyone to take you seriously if you constantly talk about things with outdated information and as soon as someone calls you out on your out-of-datedness you immediately think that they hate you? You can have bad memory for all I care but constantly repeating the same old stuff that hasn't been true for years gets really old after a while. M64Py is the semi-official GUI now and just had a release including up to date builds like a month ago. RetroArch also keeps up rather well, where do you get that the m64p core is outdated from? It may be if you only run stable releases, but that are what the nightly builds are here for

To answer why I said what I said, hell if I know.... :( Shows what I know. How the hell was I supposed to know what's changed with the emulator? I can't seem to find them on Google Code, tried googling nightly builds, didn't find them.

RPGMaster 13th November 2014 05:20 AM

LOL I am so lost now! Last 2 pages ;/ .

Anyway, I agree with dsx that the game's underrated. My only complaint is that it's shorter than OOT ;/ .

As for emulators, long live 1964 :D !

ExtremeDude2 13th February 2015 06:10 PM

So I hear u liek Majora's Mask 3D?

zappieroth132 13th February 2015 08:10 PM

I have been reading some posts from specific people and i know exactly which people not too listen too.
Including some people here.
I wont call names -_-....

Seriously guys how pointless can you be being a troll here atleast go too a forum with a decent amount of people too troll with.

Im not a troll but i think thats were it starts right?
Trolling as much people as possible at the same time...

Somebody just had a major FAIL here!

HatCat 13th February 2015 08:31 PM

It's not exactly trolling if you're uncontrollably laughing your ass off at someone's excessive autistic stupidity.

What about you? Do you prefer Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, or some other title?

chriztr 14th February 2015 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeDude2 (Post 59968)
So I hear u liek Majora's Mask 3D?

Who told you that?
Have been playing the game since thursday. (not constantly)

ExtremeDude2 15th February 2015 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriztr (Post 60013)
Who told you that?
Have been playing the game since thursday. (not constantly)

The internet told me

chriztr 15th February 2015 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ExtremeDude2 (Post 60022)
The internet told me

Stupid Internet!

zappieroth132 16th February 2015 03:21 PM

I like majora's mask most out of all titles i could choose.
Ocarina of time is fun but hasnt an as strong atmosphere as MM does.

Beside that there is probably a bunch of other games which i would like but have not played yet.

I have been looking at the n64 roms list but the once that cought my eye werent as good as i hoped.

And besides i dont have a controller so anything near 1st person gameplay is impossible since there is no way too move properly.

Legend of zelda on the other hand plays more comfortable with a mouse and keyboard if you ask me.

HatCat 16th February 2015 03:32 PM

Yeah I use a keyboard all the time. :3

It seems to backfire just when I need to do things that require precise aiming of the bow and arrow T_T. On the flip side, often times the default level of [im-]imprecision with the keyboard controls actually tends to get the arrows moving at exactly the right distance...it's hard to explain but, I really have hit all 50 octoroks in those shooting mini-games before with just a keyboard. There's just something about the lack of precision that makes it either horrific or 100% spot-on perfect with aiming depending on how used to it you are I guess.

zappieroth132 22nd February 2015 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatCat (Post 60093)
Yeah I use a keyboard all the time. :3

It seems to backfire just when I need to do things that require precise aiming of the bow and arrow T_T. On the flip side, often times the default level of [im-]imprecision with the keyboard controls actually tends to get the arrows moving at exactly the right distance...it's hard to explain but, I really have hit all 50 octoroks in those shooting mini-games before with just a keyboard. There's just something about the lack of precision that makes it either horrific or 100% spot-on perfect with aiming depending on how used to it you are I guess.

Haha yeah i have had that happen too me too.
But i prefer keyboard either way.
I play all single player games casually anyway.

Or there ever must come a game that has the gameplay of borderlands and the free movement of titanfall.

Then i might consider going try hard modes.