Project64 Forums

Project64 Forums (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/index.php)
-   Open Discussion (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Project64 "support project64" annoyng message (http://forum.pj64-emu.com/showthread.php?t=5876)

R4ndomgamer03 10th September 2016 04:51 PM

Project64 "support project64" annoyng message

how i can remove this message? every time i open it im gonna wait 20 second to unlock the continue button... help :(

RPGMaster 10th September 2016 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R4ndomgamer03 (Post 66422)
how i can remove this message? every time i open it im gonna wait 20 second to unlock the continue button... help :(

Have you tried using cheat engine to speed up the counting :D ?

Lol jk that doesn't work :o

You can remove it by donating (I believe even donating a small amount, is enough) :D . You could also remove it, by contributing to the project.

zilmar 10th September 2016 08:37 PM

Any particular reason you do not want to support the project?

Joe123 11th September 2016 01:56 AM

Project64 is worth a donation!

Quote:

Originally Posted by zilmar (Post 66429)
Any particular reason you do not want to support the project?

That poster is shameful.

What you folks have put together was definitely worth my donation.:) I hope you see much more toward the project.

Hello Zilmar,
Can you point me in the right direction for a resource that tells how to use the "Configure Controller Plugin" dialog? Perhaps you have a link? I am trying to set up for multiplayer and can't figure out how to make the 2-4th controllers work.

And again, Thank you to the Project64 team for their efforts.

the_randomizer 14th September 2016 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R4ndomgamer03 (Post 66422)

Wow, someone here is ungrateful. Either donate a small amount or contribute to the project.

squall_leonhart 7th May 2017 11:39 AM

and then there are those of us who have long since done so and the nag screen is irritating

oh well, i found out how to remove it.

HatCat 14th August 2017 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPGMaster (Post 66424)
You can remove it by donating (I believe even donating a small amount, is enough) :D . You could also remove it, by contributing to the project.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the_randomizer (Post 66464)
Wow, someone here is ungrateful. Either donate a small amount or contribute to the project.

How is RPGMaster ungrateful? He just said to do what you said to do. Wouldn't that mean he agrees with you?

squall_leonhart 16th August 2017 08:40 AM

ohey, you're alive.

ExtremeDude2 16th August 2017 11:50 AM

ohey, you're alive.

HatCat 16th August 2017 02:06 PM

lol squall you had me fooled a bit better than I had you guys fooled.

In March I was in the middle of writing a massive argument in the RSP thread and lost my session in the process of posting it. The prior change to my account I'd made seems to have scrambled the password into something completely bogus.