View Single Post
Old 22nd September 2015, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelo_20xx View Post
Provided that your hardware is capable enough: PJ64 1.6.1 at CF=1, Glide64Final, Shunyuan's audio plugin, HatCat's MLE RSP plugin will do the trick. As for the peripherals I don't know, I never play any game with other thing that the keyboard, I abandoned console controllers 17 years ago and don't regret a bit of it...

Shunyuan's audio must be set to use XAudio2 not Directsound

Here, paste this into your Project64.rdb:
Code:
[FCBCCB21-72903C6B-C:45]
Good Name=Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
Internal Name=MYSTICAL NINJA
RDRAM Size=8
Counter Factor=1
Save Type=First Save Type
CPU Type=Recompiler
Self-modifying code Method=Change Memory
Reg Cache=Yes
Use TLB=Yes
Delay SI=No
Audio Signal=No
SP Hack=No
Use Large Buffer=No
Linking=Off
Status=Compatible
Core Note=
Plugin Note=
I have been looking for a while and can not find the emulator or the plugins. I do not trust Project 64 installers anymore ever since I had to restore my freaking computer every time I did one.

Also, by peripherals, I meant setting the controller plugin to "Memory Pak" as Darkman's plugin did not have such an option, preventing me from saving in Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon at all as the result. It has the analog range I need and the C-Buttons work, but of course it had to lack the option for peripherals.

If possible, it would be great to have a controller plugin that allows me to insert a Rumble Pak and actually use it as well. I know some only let you select one or the other, but it would be great if the emulator can do the Memory Pak, but I can also activate a Rumble Pak as well. I think it could work.

Last edited by Notshane; 22nd September 2015 at 01:49 AM.