View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2009, 10:56 PM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest86 View Post
[b]I skip Vista and 7 because not fix problems on old PC games. I stick XP forever until Windows 8 or 9 fix a lot of problems go away unlike XP. I will suffer for a longest time to pick right on stable operating system like XP.

Oh and one day, Windows won't activate after a reformat. You call Microsoft and they will answer you that WinXP is not a supported OS anymore.

Way to go!

Funny how Project64 1.6 works fine on Vista & Win7 with full FPS (I have a Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz, 2GB of RAM & nVidia GeForce 8500GT). All my plugins works.

Btw, don't blame Microsoft for breaking old games. You have to blame the programmers of the game. Also, you can dual-boot with Win7 : that means you have two OS. Also, Win8 & 9 aren't gonna fix things as far as I know because there are rumors that says that Win8 will be 64-bits only. So, if your games are 16-bits, they're not gonna work anymore.

Last thing : XP NEEDS TO DIE IN A FIRE. I'm a proud user of Windows Vista & Windows 7.
----
To the main subject : Anywhere in the User folder. Best would be in PJ's folder but if I install myself PJ in Program Files, the saves should go in the User folder somewhere.
nVidia GeForce 8500GT 512MB
3x 7200RPM Hard drives (1x 200GB, 1x250GB (USB), 1x 500GB)

Proud user of a French Windows Vista Home Premium
Proud user against OC'ing of hardware!