View Single Post
Old 24th July 2013, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally123 View Post
use the Glide64 for PJ64 plugin, enable texture enhancement, close the configurations settings, open them up again, go to the texture enhancement tab. Under the Method drop box, select rice formula, uncheck save cache to hard disk. Create a new folder called "hires_texture" in the Plugins/GFX directory, in the directories settings, change the textures option to the folder you just created.

Now unpack the folder in the zip file that contains all your enhanced textures and place that folder into the "hires_textures" folder and leave the named folde named as it is. If it is a bunch of textures and no folder in the zip file...create a folder that matches the internal name of the ROM. To find that info you rightclick on a rom in project 64's rom selection menu and click on "ROM Information".

Setting up your plugin options is very necessary to match your video card so let the tool tips guide you.
I came here wondering the same, in how to install a texture pack, yet for me it isn't working. i am trying to use Djipi's cellpack for Majora's mask, yet despite my attemps yeilds nothing. i am also using pj64 2.1, if that helps.