View Single Post
Old 19th January 2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rswedlow View Post
I'll address the rest once I peacefully set an end to all these other processes I got running right now so that I can test.

Maybe changing either the emulator or the graphics plug-in--which is rendering the frames and internal rate--will affect this issue in mariokart64.

Glide64 has good support in this area, and it comes with Mupen64. If you install Mupen64 from that website's providence, see how both the different emulator and plug-ins affect the synchronization in Mario Kart 64. Hopefully this will change something so that we can trace a source behind the main problem.
changed the graphics plug-in to Glide64 on P64, didn't work... and tried Glide64 in Mupen64 which didn't work either... The interesting thing about Glide64 on P64 was I ran it with FPS showing and it revealed that the fps isn't running any higher on the faster races, they're simply going faster... not sure if that helps, but the fps never topped 25.

Also V/is around 50 and N64% around 80...

Still no music in either program...

Somebody on EmuTalk mentioned it may be a problem with the rom I'm using... but I guess we're not allowed to discuss that due to forum rules?

Last edited by SuperNewb; 19th January 2010 at 11:02 PM.