View Single Post
Old 12th October 2014, 03:05 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGMaster View Post
Again you make claims about things you haven't even tested (recently). I just tested Beetle Adventure Racing and Super Smash Bros. Glide64 was roughly 40% faster. Your cpu is like 27% faster than mine, so how can you say LLE gfx run like crap on your rig? Lol I just tested Jabo LLE in smash64 and get more fps on that, than I did with Glide ;/ .

Now the real argument against LLE gfx plugins is how incomplete they are (with the exception of pixel accurate of course ) . I wish ziggy paid more attention to certain games ;/ , but I blame end users for not reporting enough problems to him.

Also I'm skeptical about glideN64's speed. Unless he rewrites almost all of the code, it's not going to be that great. gln64 is a slow plugin, and that's his base.

And again, glideN64 won't work on PC's that are older than 2011 ;/ .

There are games where Jabo's more preferable though. Plus low end machines need Jabo! Or Rice . I love rice's plugin too .
I confused it with the pixel-accurate plugin in terms of speed. LLE graphics seem to run full speed, games Mystical Ninja 64 flicker like no tomorrow when using Jabo's and LLE, impossible to play without one going into an epileptic episode. F-Zero X crashes when I choose a stage, crashing with some RSP error.

Error message:

CN64System: RunRSP
Unknown Memory Scan
Emulation stop.

Got this from Mario Party 2, using the RSP plugin and Jabo's set to LLE.

Edit: Never mind about MN64 and the flicker.

Yeah, some games simply won't load with Jabo LLE combined with Hatcat's RSP plugin. Some ROMs just load a black screen with the FPS up to 700. KI Gold refuses to load on LLE.

Some ROMs run great, others just crash or have jacked up graphics when used in tandem with Jabo LLE and with the RSP plugin.
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM 10600
HDD: 2 x Western Digital 1 TB HDDs
Monitor: 23" Asus Full HD LED

Oh, and Snes9x > Zsnes in every way

Last edited by the_randomizer; 12th October 2014 at 03:23 AM.