Thread: input help
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2010, 06:28 PM
HatCat's Avatar
HatCat HatCat is offline
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In my hat.
Posts: 16,236

Basically, I think you're supposed to buy a USB adapter cable or something that will plug into your PC's USB port, while accepting a certain controller device (e.g. N64/PSX/PS2) on the other end. People also have to be careful about what device and drivers they get.