View Single Post
Old 5th August 2015, 09:30 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelo_20xx View Post
Use N-Rage modifiers to simulate analog movement, lets say you want to walk in Mario 64, add a modifier, then put: under "Assigned to" your key of preference (mine is left-shift), "Type" Move and "Parameter" X:15%/Y15%

@theboy181
This game is totally playable with FPS toggles, you just need to toggle 20FPS before you crawl and toggle 30FPS after you are done, that's why I asked how to hex edit the rom. Because its only possible when you are on 20FPS mode but in this mode the game keeps automatically switching to 20FPS every time you change a zone. By making 30FPS mode the default I wont have to re-enable 30FPS every time I change a zone and just switch to 20FPS when I had the necessity.

Oh, one more thing, how can I map a cheat to the D-Pad keys in OoT or it is not possible?
Are you sure that the game is totally playable? Others would beg to differ. For example the deku sticks burn too quickly making it almost impossible to solve some of the dungeons, and some of the other physics (i only heard) prevent from progressing. I guess turning the game into a 20 fps via L button would work, but this doesn't seem like a solution to me. could you not map the function to 20 FPS when L is held and have 30fps when its not via cheat code?