View Single Post
Old 21st April 2013, 01:15 AM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nintendo1889 View Post
Wasn't too sure on the 1.6.1 GPU plugin, but it makes sense now. For LLE, I definitely have the CPU power to do it, so I can try that as well. Unfortunately, Bomberman 64 has some seriously broken audio, so not sure how properly test the game with HLE or LLE audio and the RSP. AI is 40 and VI is at 1400. Would it help to post an audio sample?
It would help most, if you compared between Project64 1.6 and Project64 2.0.

Project64 2.0 is the one to introduce RDB-controlled audio timing integration and require user settings of the AI count per byte etc. controls.

But on 1.6, if the audio is wrong, it is a fault either of my RSP plugin (hah! yeah right) or the audio plugin itself.

Try your usual rsp_mle.dll to test LLE audio with Jabo's DirectSound for the most direct testing.

I would like to send you my updated mle.dll to help get a head start with figuring out the DPC_STATUS_FREEZE bit's possible application if any games use it, but I am just so busy with programming right now. Suffice it to say that I have made a very important discovery that will speed up RSP vector memory endianness transactions and speed up my RSP emulator the next time I do a release...I'm just so busy right now I don't have a lot of time to talk because I'm in the process of moving out of Texas and won't be able to log onto this site probably the next couple of nights or more.