Go Back   Project64 Forums > Public Version > Project 64 - v2.x - Issues

Old 8th December 2019, 03:23 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank74 View Post
My guess at what is wrong is you have Windows 7 or 8. Which likes to decide for you where things should be saved, instead of where the app that's running needs them to be. I call it a numpty f/up, a feature that f's everything up for everyone to help stupid people that can't install a program.

Try copying the install you have to another folder on the root of your drive, make sure to delete Config/Project64.cfg before running.
No, imma tell you whats stupid Take notes . Stupid is project 64 staff and testers not thinking and building a fully working program that has all the plugins built in . Its also stupid that they you idiots didnt atleast get a working plugin download for one of the biggest games even tell date pokemon staduim its stupid and lazy on your part cause if id had make this id atleast have the mind to put a fucking how to guide that actually fucking works and not send people looking to play pokemon stadium gameboy transfer pack on a fucking WILD GOOSE CHASE a damn sexy virgin pussy hunt. But the cherry ontop of that dumb stupid shiiit is that yall put that dumb ass 30sec attention whore "thank you project64" bullshit i fucking hate these new cry baby approval programers now days . now ban this acct trust me idgaf and i will not be back to check this.
Old Today, 05:31 AM

Default www.norton.com/setup

Norton offers support to install the software on the computer same way we, here at superb support offers premium services to support the user to install Norton and other antivirus programs and other computer related issues.
Old Today, 05:32 AM

Office Installation is easy and yet the most complex thing for some. Here we are to guide you through some easy ways to Install and Setup Office.
Old Today, 05:32 AM

Visit hulu website page and log in if prompted. Enter the unique activation code that is displayed on your TV screen and within 30 seconds or so you should be logged in.
Old Today, 05:33 AM

Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. With thousands of available channels to choose from.
Old Today, 05:33 AM

Roku Streaming is a hassle-free, latest technology and very economical to watch T/V, Only require to connect Roku device into t/v. The user needs to set up a Roku account, after that user only needs to Activate Roku device.
Old Today, 10:42 AM

This is one of the best start a blog tutorial that helped me to start my own blog. the knowledge of getting traffic and making money
A great article to begin with. <a href="https://www.kavithaiintamil.com/vivekananda-quotes-in-tamil/">True Hindi Shayari</a>
And to be honest Harsh is one of the person on this planet that inspire me to have my own blog and today I have that.
Thank you for sharing such informative blog, and specially that SEO points.<a href="https://www.whatsapp-dp-images.com/love-status-3/">Its not difficult</a> to start new blogging website, but the most important to get visitors on that blog.
Thanks again