Old 28th May 2013, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf_ View Post
Me and my friends recently found out about AQZ Netplay plugin (we previously used kaillera which lags) and when we try to play Mario Kart (just an example, its the same with other rom's like Iggy's reckin balls, F-zero x etc.) the last player to connect to the server controller is not working (It's not our controller settings because we've tried to connect in different order, from 2-4 players and the last player to connect has his controller not working).

Has anyone else had this problem because I've looked around and can't seem to find out a fix for this and haven't even heard someone with the same problem so that makes me wonder...
I've wanted to play mario party 3 with my friends and it seems we run into this problem too, I(the host) can use my controls, if I set up keys for player 2 it moves them around as well but the player from another computer cant control their cursor or have any input into the game.
Old 29th May 2013, 11:30 PM

Me and my friends like to watch each other play single player games and take turns, but its kind of a hassle to have to restart each time we want to play. Is there any way an option could be added to the plugin that switches who is player one?
Old 1st June 2013, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJoNES View Post
Me and my friends like to watch each other play single player games and take turns, but its kind of a hassle to have to restart each time we want to play. Is there any way an option could be added to the plugin that switches who is player one?
I wouldn't know, but can I join you guys in netplay?
Old 1st June 2013, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doonoo1364 View Post
I wouldn't know, but can I join you guys in netplay?
Sure, my skype is metaknightzx. Add me
Old 22nd June 2013, 06:51 AM

Hi, I tried this plugin with PJ64 2.1 and when creating a server it says something like "target computer denied the connection" in red. I forwarded the port. Can anyone help?
Old 6th July 2013, 06:03 AM

so, does this work with p64 v 2.0?
Old 31st July 2013, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyx View Post
Hi, I tried this plugin with PJ64 2.1 and when creating a server it says something like "target computer denied the connection" in red. I forwarded the port. Can anyone help?
I cannot seem to get the plugin working. I added the azq plugin from the 2011 page into the plugin folder of PJ64. I then selected the azq netplay plugin in the settings menu. But no my games do not recognize a controller. When I try to configure the input controller, I have to select the real plugin netplay is emulating (if you know what I mean, netplay needs a real plugin to work), but there are no options to be selected. Every options is blank.
What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: I copied the Nrage plugin from the 1.6 folder to the input folder, and now I can see this plugin, yay, so Jabo is not recognized by the old aqz I downloaded from the site from 2011.

Last edited by GuggleDucks; 1st August 2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 1st August 2013, 09:40 AM

Default RE: NetPlay Input Plugin

It's better than Kaillera for ping ? Can play 1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1 ?
In P64K, I have 46 ms and no problem in game (MK64)

Last edited by GuenosNoLife; 2nd August 2013 at 09:45 AM.
Old 7th August 2013, 10:43 AM

Work perfect in 1.6 but 2.1 doesn't work..

Thank's!
Old 14th August 2013, 06:29 AM

Zub@ solved the problem that I have now.
I dont know what he said exactly in his comment at #199. High computer skills are needed there.
can someone help me? he solved my problem with the AQZ, but I dont know how he did it...

edit: i fixed the problem by myself. i deleted some network driver... only TCP/IP is there at least, and now i can join the server. bye bye forum

Last edited by manut92; 14th August 2013 at 03:23 PM.