Old 19th November 2013, 08:05 PM

Default Is there a controller plugin...

... that can emulate the joystick perfectly?

What I mean is, I've got a Logitech gamepad and it has an analog stick. I can't configure on any of the plugins I have, for that analog stick work like the original controller.

Basically, I want a plugin where if I slightly push the analog stick up, Link [MM] only walks, and if I push the stick all the way, he runs.

I really would like a controller plugin for this because the Swamp Shooting Gallery is driving me insane with the jerky movement of my aim with the bow.

Does such a plugin exist?
Old 19th November 2013, 11:23 PM

I found nrage's most recent plugin. It's got an XInput feature, which automatically assigns the buttons to various controls. It made my aim on the left stick much better, but when Link is facing the screen and I try to run, he walks.

This is REALLY annoying to try and figure out, and it would be awesome if there was plugin that could make the left stick behave like the right stick.

Why? The Right Stick seems to move in a fashion that's similar to the N64's original joystick.

Edit: The XInput feature is nice, but is there a way to assign buttons? Because it won't let me assign the D-Pad to the C buttons.

Last edited by Aegis Runestone; 20th November 2013 at 07:11 PM.