Old 26th March 2011, 04:00 PM
Project Supporter

It was a bitch but I fixed it. I had to use a early version of jabo_Direct3D8 plugin since the latest one doesn't work that well. Version 1.7.0.56 is the one I'm using. The latest ones don't seem that stable. This one fixes the graphical bugs. Anways....

Thanx guys for all your help.Though I still can't get Jabo_DInput to show up, but thats ok.

[EDIT]
Another......problem. They just keep piling up D:<

"while processing graphics data an exception occurred, you made need to restart the emulator"

After I play for a while that keeps showing up, anyone know a solution

Last edited by Allagro; 26th March 2011 at 05:59 PM.
Old 26th March 2011, 09:15 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupshen View Post
"while processing graphics data an exception occurred, you made need to restart the emulator"

After I play for a while that keeps showing up, anyone know a solution
use a different plugin like glide or rice, jabo's video plugin always does that to me when i'm trying to select a character.

Last edited by ExtremeDude2; 27th March 2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 27th March 2011, 01:24 AM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancollins View Post
use a different plugin like glide or rice, jabo's video plugin always does that to me when i'm trying to select a character.
I'm using jabo3d8
Old 27th March 2011, 01:17 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korrupshen View Post
I'm using jabo3d8
Then try rice or glide like I said it WILL work
Old 27th March 2011, 05:23 PM
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryancollins View Post
Then try rice or glide like I said it WILL work
The only reason I'm using Jabo3d8 the 1.7 version is because I wanna use the 1.7 textures. Rice and Glide is nice, but neither of them runs 1.7 textures. Thats what I'm trying to say.
Old 27th March 2011, 09:19 PM
Project Supporter

Well, If you want the problem to be solved, give us some more info on what you've got for hardware and such so that we can know what may be going on as to why Jabo's plugins aren't working for you.

No info means no solution. You can't read a book in the dark and you can't fix a computer without specs, give us somethin' to chew and we'll tell you how it tastes (metaphorically speaking of course ).

Any and all specs are welcome to help explain what may be going on, graphics card (brand, manufacturer, driver version, etc.), audio (same deal as graphics), Specific Windows 7 version (x86 or x64, Home Premium or Ultimate, etc.), Other issues going on that MAY be related to your plugin problem (other odd problems in other programs), and anything else you can come up with.

It may be fixable, but it also may not be as of right now. Give us the low down on your rig and we'll brainstorm on what the issue may be!
Old 27th March 2011, 09:36 PM
Project Supporter

System Manufacturer: LENOVO ideapad y550 [laptop]
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPUT6600 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs)
RAM: 3 Gigs
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce 240M
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

BTW the plugin works it just after a while of playing a error shows up the one in the previous posts.
Old 27th March 2011, 10:32 PM
Alpha Tester
Project Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini007 View Post
Well, If you want the problem to be solved, give us some more info on what you've got for hardware and such so that we can know what may be going on as to why Jabo's plugins aren't working for you.

No info means no solution. You can't read a book in the dark and you can't fix a computer without specs, give us somethin' to chew and we'll tell you how it tastes (metaphorically speaking of course ).

Any and all specs are welcome to help explain what may be going on, graphics card (brand, manufacturer, driver version, etc.), audio (same deal as graphics), Specific Windows 7 version (x86 or x64, Home Premium or Ultimate, etc.), Other issues going on that MAY be related to your plugin problem (other odd problems in other programs), and anything else you can come up with.

It may be fixable, but it also may not be as of right now. Give us the low down on your rig and we'll brainstorm on what the issue may be!
I think that this is a Jabo plugin problem that happens when you select a character no mater what you do
Old 27th March 2011, 10:39 PM
Project Supporter

Hmmm...

How long does it take to occur? I currently have a Lenovo Ideapad Y550P [laptop as well] which isn't far off in specs, has same graphics, core i7 processor, and 4 gigs of memory as of right now.

I haven't experienced this issue as of yet with the Jabo plugins (only got the 1.7 emulator say...1 to 2 hours ago ) but I may also have some settings put in for windows that you may not.

I want to know if you know what disablelastaccess and disable8dot3 are, if not then they could be part of why the plugins are acting weird. (as other people seem to have a similar issue with windows 7 and I want to find out if they may be the cause)

If you don't know what they are, I'll direct you to another post regarding changing them.

If you do know what they are, I want to know if you changed their values or not from the windows 7 default.

Also, I am using PJ64 beta release V.1.7.0.11 with the following plugins used:

Jabo's Direct3D8 1.7.0.57-ver5, Jabo's DirectSound 1.7, Jabo's DirectInput7 1.7.0.8, RSP Plugin 1.7.0.3 (basically the defaults)

The only game I've tested with PJ64 1.7 has been Mario Party for a brief 30 min or so. (that's why knowing when the error occurs is important to me as of right now)

While I wait for your reply, I'll quickly test SSB (US version at least) in order to see if I encounter the same issue and have my theory blown out of the water or if there's a possibility that I'm right.

Last edited by Mini007; 27th March 2011 at 11:47 PM.
Old 27th March 2011, 11:03 PM
Project Supporter

I just tested SSB (US version) and didn't encounter any issues with it (besides fireballs being kinda flat and stuff, general "normal" plugin issues) and definitely not at the character select.

So, there still could be a chance that I'm right, unless the timing and/or settings for the plugins/ROM are different somehow.
Closed Thread